Overlord

Do you think the Smithmaster is going on a perilous journey to get that Ingot smelted or did he just defected with it?

He's a dwarf forgemaster and has been issued a challenge by a baller lich that strode all up in his kingdom making it owe a debt to him. He dislikes this and the lich knows it, so from the dwarfs point of view the lich probably gave him the assignment to mock him and get rid of him from the council.

He will melt the ingot or die trying. Even just to tell Ainz that "hah! I did it boneface".

>he finally melts it
>HA! Take that you sack of bones, I melted it!
>what is this dwarf talking about? I can't even recognize him because of that huge beard
>but better just talk like I know what I'm talking about, I'm good at that
>I see you have. Well done. Everything is as I expected.

Next volume is like august right?

im more interested in seeing what the other dorfs will be able to make with the runesmithing. Ainz was right to try and monopolize the runes. A move like that alone could have won wars for a kingdom even if they werent as OP as nazarick. his skeleton army is going to be decked out in magic gear that is on a completely different power scale than normal magic items.

Papa Bones works hard...

What's the situation with the Drama CD?

Pretty much agree with this one. The biggest question i have is where forgemaster now? To where he go?
And also another biggest question is the fate of Clem and Kajit bodies.
We know from vol10 that it's not Theocracy. That it's most likely zuranon was already speculated. If they're ressurected what they and the organization itself are going to do?
If Clementine wanted to reveal Momon's secret she would have done so already. No, what she will achieve with revealing it? Ainz strength is not at all dependant on keeping his human subjects in check, giving them a cause for rebellion will only aggravate the Sorcerer King...
Again, no. The reveleation to the surrounding countries will push them to act more actively against him, she may think that the creation of the grand alliance will be enough to make Ainz worry.(Remember, Ainz doesn't have ensurance that there is no players out there).
Of course, this only will happen in the case that someone will believe Clem and not consider her words being a malicious rumor.
Anyway, what's Zuranon is up to? Will they go out of hiding after Ainz "death"?

done you find it at the typical places that is overlord related...

Noice. Thanks.

VOLUME 12 WHEN GOD FUCK I AM SO TIRED OF WAITING.

Half a year

August until puppets start putting their strings.
Have a hope, user.

I'm the only one who thinks Albedo would make a good villain if she wasn't part of Nazarick? You wouldn't even need to take her love setting away.

>volume 12 will be a Climb volume

What questions are you hoping to get answered in 12? I know we have a very long list by now.

She's going to make a good villain eventually regardless.

What Lupus meant at the end of volume 11, what the box Albedo gave to Renner was, the fate of Blue Rose and the fate of the Kingdom itself.

Yeah but if she wasn't part of Nazarick her motivation would probably to kill everyone related to Ainz/Satoru so he only looks at her, that would be nice.

>>volume 12 will be a Climb volume

CLIMB CHAPTERS WERE OKAY TO READ BUT ARE ATROCIOUS TO RE-READ. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS.

I can see any Nazrick denizen playing the role of a villain really well. In a side story from the deifferent point of view.
Maybe with the exception of Sebas. Maybe.
What Demiurgus has been doing all this time. More of Demi pov.
Hoping for a good new character(s) from the Holy Kingdom who will survive.
Everyone reaction to Ainz death.
Will his benevolent rule in E-rantel pay off?

>he doesn't want to see how Climb deals with witnessing his mentor get utterly destroyed by a bag of bones and possibly finding out that his waifu is two-faced

Admit it, did you want Climb get himself punched then he was speaking with Zanack?
This is for me the moment then i hate Climb the most.

I want cold hard facts on Rubedo and Cherry Blossom Guardian. He's been blue balling use with those two for ages now.

Volume 12 better have the "EE meets PA whos disguised as Momon" scene.

I was expecting it to happen in v11

It will be literally DESPAIR into "I WILL STICK BY YOUR SIDE NO MATTER WHAT."

I honestly don't remember their dialogue; I reread most of OV just days ago, but I skipped Climb related shit. I just can't handle it.

>movie trailer says vol 1-3 recap
>movie titles are vol 1 and 2 titles

So which is it? is shalltear not gonna get her own movie and be rushed as fuck again? :'(

I expect enri to give a heart wrenching speech which gathers up the troops and she charges straight into the dragonic kingdom and kills both the beastmen and jaldaboath's forces saving ainz.

So apparently Shalltear can bleed a lot without giving a fuck? Is her HP reflected in magical 200L of blood inside that tiny body?

Poor Enri just wants for farm

>>movie trailer says vol 1-3 recap
>>movie titles are vol 1 and 2 titles

There's a movie coming out?

Climb internally sperging about how golden Renner-sama is and how despicable this prince who doesn't care about people.
All while Zannack wasn't telling him a single lie.
I am entirely sure why, but i was hating Climb being such a self-righteous tool a lot while re-reading this part.

not*
I hate you too, English-kun.

>blood
I always thought she was completely dry inside, like only dust particles in her cunt, does that mean she actually has a womb that can host a baby?

I thought it was mentioned that vampires are the only undeads that can breed?

WAIT. HOLD ON. WHEN DID THIS GET DUB?

NEAT. In other news, Christopher Guerrero is a solid choice for Ainz. He's got that whole Sean Bean thing going on.

Atleast it isnt valkyrieshit

Started half a year ago didnt it? near v11 fanfic right?

He's is definately a great choice, but everytime I hear his voice all I can hear is Dr. Gero.

Can't remember, but I think the drama cd confirms Shalltear is breedable.

So is EE.

I'm pretty sure EE mentions she can't have baby.

Yes. Vampires don`t breed babies silly, they just transform people into vampires.

Shalltear being Aura's new mother when

>Vampires don`t breed babies
I thought True Vampire's could?
>Aura's new mother
One of the side-effects of becoming a vampire is the master-servant relationship, so if Shalltear turns her into a vampire then expect lots of /u/.

>listening to the new drama CD
>those sniffing noises Albedo makes on Ainz's bed

What if Ainz has a son/daughter, but its actually another japanese salaryman isekaied into a baby?

That's a sad we won't get a volume for Kingdom. Most likely it will be only a side notice at the beginning of the volume 12.

So watching the first episode dubbed:
>Hysterical laughter at the whole throne scene with Albedo
>Ainz after asking to touch Albedo: "You blew it noob!"
>Oh god why this
>Aura after doing her flip intro: "Crushed it!"
>Oh god why this
>Only voices they really got so far are Ainz with MAYBE Cocytus and Demiurge
Second episode intro:
>I swear to god it sounds like Aura says, "Try it, Senpai" to Shalltear while fighting
>WHY

THIS IS A SHIT SHOW. As someone who watched the sub the whole way over a dozen times this is an experience. The female voices are fairly insufferable but I've never been a fan of english women voice actors. If you've not seen it watch it.

Goddamnit. F-a-m (family) filters to Senpai since when.

At least 6 months now. Are you still watching? I guess they're going hard with the net slang. Don't be surprised if Ainz calls someone a shitposter

It should end on vol 18 then weget overlord 2.

>vol 12 - dragonic kingdom
>vol 13 - re kingdom
>vol 14 - troll kingdom
>vol 15 - beastmen
>vol 16 - zuranon/elves
>vol 17 - pdl
>vol 18 - theocracy

So, a reincarnator has a baby that becomes another reincarnator? That's too confusing man. Just let him have normal kids.

That said I really want him to have kids later.

Given that it autocorrects and that I don't speak like a mong it makes sense I wouldn't have noticed it. Yeah, I'm still watching it. It's a trip. I didn't realize it until he spoke more but Sebas is voiced by Ed Blaylock (King Bradley) so Ainz and him are rock solid but everyone else seems to be all over the place. Fucking smarmy sounding Demiurge and bro-dude sounding Cocytus.

>Vol 18
>Guardians and Ainz bring Armageddon do Theocracy
>Enter their sacred vault
>A bunch of journals in Japanese
>6GG actually understood why they were brought here but died of old age (1 vs GK) before doing anything
>Overlord 2: Ainz against the TRUE gods

Tell me you wouldn't read "How I got reincarnated as the son of this world's Overlord"
>I was just a normal salaryman taking the train when all of a sudden..., Is that a demon? and she's trying to breastfeed me?

Just finished the drama CD
>Mare going for the bone
That was hilarious.

I wish they stop trying to Mare gay on the spinoffs.

Mare is only gay for Ainz just like everyone is

But if he never breeds with any girls then who's gonna take charge of the sixth floor when he and Aura die?

Everyone wants the bone

Well Ainz is going to have to start the Twins breeding program soon.

What if she never shows any interest in boys, is Ainz gonna let her die without no one to inherit her office?

she does like one boy...

What if he made a boyfriend for her? Or just have Mare do it. It wouldn't take one word from Ainz.

>What if she never shows any interest in boys
The Rape King will fix that soon

>What if he made a boyfriend for her
Well no one would be able to say no to Momonga Jr, a shame he doesn't have the right equipment.

I cannot wait for that encounter.

>twincest

B--BUKUBUKU CHAGAMAAAA!??!?!

We have to admit that EE probably is going by pure logic.

It's not as if she's EVER been bred. We know she's pure even if she knows she's (un)dead.

Yup, cant wait him to start groping Mare and find his Mara.

That and get his skull caved in. That might actually be the first time Mare get's to fight someone.

>TFW she gets bred by Momon (PA)

im more interested in the utilization of the FERTILE DOPPEL WOMB! nabrel X pandora's actor specifically. Ainz should arrange their marriage.

I imagine nabrel would only be interested in someone from nazarick and not some lower life form. they are the same species even, no fancy magic required to breed. doppelgangers would make really good spies.

would be interesting to see how nabrel would react to the flmaboyant nazi chunni's advances. obviously she would be ok with an arranged marriage with the "son" of ainz, but would she still cringe when he flings spaghetti at the walls?

Nobody in Nazarick, (except, maybe Shalltear and Demiurge) likes Pandora's Actor, but they might suffer him enough to breed as long as its Ainz order.

being PA is suffering

PA will be tapping EE soon.

Chances are she won't survive the encounter.

>Shalltear starts visiting him in the Treasury
>He think's he's finally made a friend
>She only want's to befriend him to make him change into Peroronchino to fuck him

Stop hating on PA

PA is for bully

I wonder if Ainz could create a new NPC

Been wondering that for ages. If the Staff still works, then he might be able to. More than likely he has to pay in gold.

Insulting PA=Insulting Ainz
DIE HERETICS!

Why is the dub so bad? Ainz has many moments with raw dialogue changes making him overtly evil, mostly all the characters are extremely poorly voiced acted and most of those that aren't are fucking background characters, at one point when Ainz is looking at the message board for a quest he talks about how apparently Narb literally cannot read any languages at all not just new world common, Gaz is a goddamn meathead now and doesn't come off as a heroic warrior type at all, when Demi is talking to Albedo in Ainz's bed instead of just kids thought to suppose to be cross-dressers it's stated that everyone is suppose to be that way and the same in the amphitheater, there are parts where the animation is actually cut or grossly stretched because the dialogue happens to be unproportionate... There is even more but fuck me if my eyes didn't just start glazing over.

Who's EE?

Finished the drama CD. Good stuff. Everyone is a bunch of idiots though.

>Who's EE?
C'mon man. There's only one character with those initials.

I hope one day Maruyama will do a full-on prequel or spin-off showing the golden age of AOG in Yggdrasil. It would be interesting to see how much suffering everyone went through thanks to shitty devs and PKs along with a more direct impact on how the game was played. The previous prologue chapters showed a raid, but I'm more interested in PvP and the gradual growth of low level -> high level and how the players accumulated their knowledge, skills, and experience.

But I wonder if Maruyama is actually capable of doing so, since it's quite a different genre since there wouldn't be nearly as much steam rolling and just a lot more back and forth struggles.

>watching dubs

I've watched the subs literally over a dozen times and I'm putting off the newest drama for a rainy day. I didn't even know this was dubbed until today. I'm just glad I got into reading subs in anime because if I saw this train wreck that is the dub first I would've dropped this shit so hard. It's almost like a YouTube meme tier abridge video/fan dub. This might be the worst dub I've ever heard that isn't purposely going out of it's way to be trash.

>I've watched the subs literally over a dozen times

That's hardcore, even subbed I could only stomach it once. It just wasn't very self contained and would be confusing as shit if you didn't read the novels, which was proven by the influx of animefags last year that had heavy misconceptions over the story.

The only voice I didn't like was Demi's. The actor seemed to be straining his voice but he kept forgetting to do it at times.

Eandora's Ector

More accurately I watched it a couple of times and listened to it for those rest.
Perhaps I've just normalized the japanese voices, but then I'm sitting here watching this and while everyone is in reverence of the newly dubbed "Hamski" Lizzie calls it a big dumb rodent. Fuck. They're adding things that shouldn't be there and taking things away that should.

Light Novels > Manga > Anime (Sub) > Power Gap > Anime (Dub)

>The shock of the revelation that all was the overlord's plans made the forgemaster fall to his knees, like a puppet whose strings have been cut
SAUSAGE, AINZ-SAMA

How many years till Ainz forgets he used to be a salaryman and becomes an iron fist dictator who abuses his friends creations and impregnates Albedo?

Anyone else think that Rape King is actually the "Loyal Elf" of the 13 Heroes? I mean with a title like "loyal" it seems only fitting you'd backstab your allies.

If he was among 13 Heroes, then he was pretty fucking loyal, and then grew into the arrogant asshole he is today after only two other people who could shitstomp him killed each other.
Hilariously the 1ep abridged of OL that's out is much better than the dub.
I want to like the dub, I really do, but they localized the translation too much and added way too much wrong shit and took out the good bits that it's not even Overlord anymore.

Is that suppose to be arche or some random fuckboi?

>Doesn't recognize Nabe, Aura and Chair

What if the doppelganger Demiurge was talking about in the last volume is Pandoras Actor? Are we going to see a full volume of PA and Demi keikakuing and Ainz getting emabarassed?

What the fuck that's aura?
I don't believe it her chest is non-existent there should at least a little lump on her chest.

jeeze user shes only like 72 years old. still plenty of time to develop into the bombshell shes destined to be and win the bone bowl.