I have been saying this for over 10 years now

I have been saying this for over 10 years now
eminem isnt eminem,

eminem did songs like Mosh and shit, and white america but those songs had a message behind them that was kinda eminem ish and he still had that comedic aspect where you knew he was joking in some lines or was being ironically serious

but this new eminem seems like HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES all this SJW shit hes preaching, EVERY ALBUM EM did he progressively GOT WORSE (Excluding refill) i think that was his last good album

Him even growing a beard that looks NU-Male ish is weird aswell, i use to think, wtf does eminem look like with facial hair?

and before 2017 There is not a single picture of eminem with facial hair, im pretty sure he got surgery to grow it, also im pretty sure next year he will wear some thick frame glasses and look like antifa or someshit

im pretty sure eminem isnt even a human but some programmed rolemodel icon, he can disapear and drop an album once every 5 years and still be big, even tho his music is getting worse, and worse but somehow he still gets awards views and sales

lol

wtf is this eminem robot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=56KYMMGudcU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His neural circuits have been fried by all the chemicals he ingested. No real mystery in that desu.

I hate to break it to you but that's what happens when douchebags start to take themselves seriously

Eminem was never Eminem.

He was a kid who grew up around white trash and went to a white school and started talking black in his 20s.

SJW is the new black

He's always been a faggot and you're also a faggot.

It's him. he just got some Just For Men.

The same people who have their hands up his ass and are using him like a ventriloquist puppet are the same Jews that give awards to focus Goyim attention on their little product.

Everything in Hollywood is fake mate wake the fuck up, and as an aside who the fuck cares about these "awards" get a fucking life.

I BET YOU ROSENBERG MADE HIM SUCK HIS DICK.

Just another dumb goyim that let the falsehood of Jewish media praise get to his head and now he’s a slave of it, like a heroin addict wanting his next hit and being afraid to lose his supply. This the jews control the celebrity goyim. All they need to do is release an article praising the monkey to keep it dancing.

notice how the emotions of sadness, anger, and bitterness don't ever leave his face? his creative output is the result of these emotions. this guy is possessed by some destructive spirits that are using his position and power to enable their mischief.

Jews use magic in their songs.

eminem sucked shit from day 1. you are just now realizing it.

M&M’s wearing of the hood in the Trump diss vid is him signaling (((they))) trying to keep him covered up, under wraps. (((They))) forced him to make this propaganda video.

>hangs around with niggers all day
>ingests nigger 'culture'

HURR DURR WHY IS HE RETARDED?

Something tells me you're right. It was a very forced cringy attempt to seem relevant. He would have done so much better if he stayed behind the scenes or made rallies saying fuck trump in music venues. But the idiot decided to just kill himself and his reputation.

its just so hard to believe this is the same eminem, like i just remember how bad ass he seemed to me as a child, eminem was like the ultimate rebel and gave me that rebel feel in my teens and shit

its just impossible for me to think its the same eminem today, like he grew into a bitch

he let the industry, the jews, the news, the media take over, he actually became everything he was against

so its just too hard for me to accept it as him being the same

ICP was always better than Eminem anyway.

Eminem was greatly influenced by ICP in his albums early on.

'Rage Against the Machine' coming out and supporting Hillary Clinton was the real wake up call in this regard imo. I mean Hillary Fucking Clinton, THE most entrenched political candidate of all time getting shilled for by non other RATM. If they supported anyone you'd think it would be Trump.

Really shows you that the whole anti establishment/civil disobedience movement was all manufactured by the establishment.

Did Eminem get a hairplug bears? He looks like one of those practice heads that barber students use.

>SORRY POPS, COULDN'T HEAR YOUR POST OVER THE SOUND OF MY COFFEE POT
>DRIP BREWING DARK ROAST WHILE A NAUGHTY THOT TWERKS ON MY KNOBBY COCK

Are you that stupid? Eminem has always been an apologist for black nationalism. That's what his newest "song" is about lmao.

Guys who sing and dance on stage are never bad ass. They are prancing little queers. Thats where you went wrong.

He says it all in My Darling.

It's pretty widely known that in 2005 they replaced him with a clone. His last album before he died, Encore, was riddled with hints that something more sinister was going on (Evil Deeds, Like Toy Soldiers, etc.). And since the release of 8 Mile, Hollywood was now heavily invested in controlling Em as well. It's not a coincidence that it took so long between Encore and Relapse, it took the clone that long to be able to imitate Em's abilities closely enough. Rap God was clone Em's way of declaring that he could now match (surpass, even) the skills of the original.

user, I...
...I don't think you're too familiar with Eminem

>dumb goyim
Christ can you newfags at least get the terminology right so we don't look like retarded stormfag bumpkins? Singular is goy.

I thought it was found out Dre wrote all of Eminem's early stuff.

That's why Eminem hasn't had more than a few hits the last decade

youtube.com/watch?v=56KYMMGudcU

impeach drumpf before he goes nuclear blumpf

If you actually like or have ever liked his "music" I'm afraid you are hardly woke.

Maybe he wasn't joking in the lines you thought he was?

Eminem died in a car crash with Paul Mccartney

This guy is nearly 50 and trying to rap, that's fucking sad.

Eminem was okay around 1997, and if you're too young to have enjoyed him then, you don't belong on pol because you're a youngfag

The wrong Slim Shady stood up

I have to give him props, he married a white woman and has a white kid. To be honest I'm surprised he hasn't dicked down dozens of nigras and made illegitimate half-breeds that he's forced to pay child support for. So I guess he had sense to begin with, because he grew up in a shitty neighborhood so coming this far he needed to be headstrong.

But after a while he became rich, entitled, and comfortable and like many rich, comfortable, entitled, people they hop on the SJW train so they can be "relatable" to the general public for PR and money. He lost his edge after a while and I used to look up to him. He just run out of ideas.

This

Rage Against The Machine is a communist band

He's been rich for like 20 years now. It happens to all artists they don't need to struggle and grind anymore. Only the very best artists can stay productive

>Bob Dylan
>Leonard Cohen
>John Williams

GONNA GIT U DRUMPHIES
AND IM HERE 2 SAY
THAT ME N MARSHALL ARE VERY GAY
2 SCOOPS UH FOLDGERS FOR MUH COFFEE POT
WE ONLY LIKE THE DARK ROAST
AND WE LIKE IT ALOT

Are you suggesting that Mossad art students get plastic surgery to look like popular celebrities, kill them and take their place?

I hate niggers and everyone else who isn’t white. I like Eminem for his music about killing and raping women

retard

Yikes, used to think eminem was rap that was actually tolerable back in the early 2000s.

Now I see it as the gateway for getting white people into rap and absolutely making rap super mainstream.

Now his songs are all politicized garbage spouting the same 3 or 4 different thoughts all sjws have because they create imaginary scenarios (stop racism, we didnu nuffin, love is love, RESIST DRUMPF)

Anyone who thinks like this will have there career ended, they aren't a complex mystery fighting against slavery, no. Equal rights were given by white people to minorities a LONG time ago.

>Are you suggesting that Mossad art students get plastic surgery to look like popular celebrities, kill them and take their place?

Miley "OH NO, DON'T LISTEN TO WHAT I SAID OR DID EARLIER, I'M A ALT-RIGHT NOW AND YOUR QUEEN, SO OBEY!" Cyrus

He called out pedophillia in Hollywood like 15 years ago in “same song and dance”

>hurr it's impossible that my favorite wigger trash rapper could've become cucked!
Just get the fuck over it, he is and always has been degenerate scum.

>Complaining about nigger shit
Your life sucks

stop celebrity worshipping
who cares what a race traitor has to say, he's a fucking multi millionaire trying to convince the gullible that he is against capitalism and elitism from his ivory tower.

The band members are, but their music always felt like it was anarchistic/anti establishment, not communist. A lot of their music felt like it could be just as anti communist as much as anti capitalist.

My point was that contradictory ideologies are being pushed by the same (((people)))

COFFEE POT

He's just an old has-been now. He remains popular because rednecks like me who hate rap will tolerate him because he's white and he used to make us laugh.

His whiteness remains somewhat of a novelty even to this day and is the only reason he still has a broad appeal, even if he's been resting on his laurels for at least 10 years

Calling it NOW, remember this
Emimem is going to go the Chester Bennington route aka release the absolute worst/lowest quality album of his career thus far and then kill himself

Jesus Christ it sounds like a parody

And Sonny Bono was pistol-whipped to death by Arnold Schwarzenegger

OP’s pic looks more like Richard Greco than M&M.

He's a failed sexbot that ain't got no tits.

his last good album was Encore

he then tried to experiment with black gangsta rap and failed miserably

so now he's back from his second hiatus preaching SJW shit

maybe the kids will like him this time

He's MKUltra'd out the ass.

He was given a keyword and he turned into a puppet

All your childhood heros are destined to disappoint you. Part of growing up.

That's a faggty triangle amulet, I bet he thinks it's Illuminati symbolism.

Hahah, silly two sides, illuminati and black sun. So odd watching them think they're exactly the opposite, they're the same thing to me.

If I had to submit to one...Free Masons, because at least the BUILD shit instead collecting interest or worshiping aliens.

I know too much...I want to forget and never remember.

Because magnets

I like to think artists and politicians get to meet the clone that is going to replace said person, right before the clone raises a pistol and blasts them away.

If this is what you idolize’d as a child then you’re parents were trash. Or are you a nigger?

He’s an MK ultra victim

/thread

all that spooge of dre's clouding his vision.

this

I absolutely hate these guys and their faggot fanbase, but HOLY FUCK do these guys got some epic BANTZ. That interview they did on Howard Stern with Sharon Osbourne was fucking epic. They roasted the fuck out her. This was back in the late 90's before all the PC bullshit came along, so its unfiltered and raw, they didnt hold back. It was brutal.

Blacks had one thing making the masses think they were cool: Rap music. And this white boy took it from them. And when they start rapping about their perceived injustices directed at them, white boy steps on that too. He's not a clone. He's Hitler's long lost wigger son.

Eminem was murdered then replaced with an AI drone made by the arabs

does this Eminem believe he is a nigger

You're not well-educated or particularly aware of the cause of most of the world's issues. You wasted valuable time of your life that could've been spent learning a very useful life skill that you could've used to positively impact the lives of others on reading delusional and unsubstantiated conspiracy theories that reduce complex geopolitics into a simple game of chess played by a few global elite.

I honestly feel sorry for you, it's incredibly likely that you suffer from some form of severe mental illness, likely narcissistic personality disorder or schizophrenia.

>”Holy shit! This clone thing looks just like me! Now I can go on vacation icognito and not worry about paparazzi because they’ll be following my clone.”
>clone reveals pistol, shoots original in head
>”Enjoy your vacation.”

Dude is 45. He needs to start getting his AARP membership and planning when to use social security.

Pretty obv. Scientologists make clones of their future stars when they’re born, brainwash them, and swap them out if the real one goes against them somehow.

Haha he fucked his own career up the ass, if he backed trump he'd be all over tiger beat magazine right now

I like to think of it as more of a;
>do this thing, like, fuck a kid or something so we have blackmail on you
>wtf!? no.
>k, meet your clone. he'll be replacing you and already fucked the kid tonight.
>bang

Provide evidence that it's possible to clone human beings.

I'll provide your mouth with my cock.

>badass

He started fights with boy bands and Britney Spears. He is, was, and always will be a wigger faggot who's target demographic was the same idiot white kids that listened to Boy Bands and Britney Spears.

The fact that you admired this faggot so much is troubling and you are either very stupid or lacked male leadership in your life.

sounds legit, user.

sorry, I wasn't being sarcastic.

Either that or sobering up made him lose his edge.

>Kornfan420