Sup Forums

Sup Forums

Do you think men are better than women?

by what metric?

In many ways, yes.

>hating on this

No, I don't pray to a magical sandnigger in space. Not the christian one, not the mudslime one nor the kike one.

>put penis in woman
>nice

>put ideas in woman
>not nice

Like one of the reasons I would consider getting a wife is that she could write the christmas cards and cover for my autism at social gatherings etc. Fuck that noise.

I can't be fucked to keep track of the latest thing Suzie's little Jimmie did at school or whatever the fuck it is. Not that I don't care but I'm not going to sift through 10 hours of gossip to sort that out. Rather just sneak off and go play legos or vidya or crack lewd jokes.

Objectively. There are minor exceptions where a woman can do a better job-nursing, cleaning the house, gymnastics, and maybe psychology but that is only because men abandoned psychology a while back. Every other occupation men have always surpassed what a woman can achieve.

Yes

Every comparison made between men and women, men come out ahead. The few women that come ahead of men are the exception to the rule

What about women with autism?

Better? No.
Different? Yes.

It's a fact.

most women are pathetic and worthless
most men are also pathetic and worthless

so no, all the differences should balance out between the ideal man and woman

They exist and are represented in the right portion of the female bell curve:

>Every comparison made between men and women, men come out ahead.
even at giving birth?

Absolutely men come ahead there. We just have to wait outside.

yes,
by all the metrics through which men judge the characters and competencies of one another, men are the superior and primary sex, leaving women a small, fleetingly significant, array of capacities with which to tend.
This nonetheless
does not make them abhorrent, does not require that we despise them as if the world was some silly cartoon with black and white perspectives. It simply compels us to adore, rather than admire, the secondary sex, who is still precious in our hearts beyond compare.

Women are for breed men are for everything else. Each sex is better in its domain

>Genetically?
Yep.
>Potentially?
Pretty much equal, in most cases.
>Mentally?
Too susceptible to 3rd wave feminism.

By modern standards, yes. Men do almost everything women are trying to do better.

As long as the left keeps trying to push the idea that there is no inherit difference between the genders men will always be better.

you weren't giving birth though, you just waited outside

look man, generally with *practical* metrics sure men come out ahead. But women have their place, and that's something they should perfect not be robbed of

>inherit
fug

Couldn't agree more. I'm just saying not having to give birth is one of the reasons I'm glad to be a guy.

It depends what you mean. Women are better at giving birth while men are better at other things.

Other mammals are better than human women at giving birth because they don't get abortions.

so in metrics by men for things men value... men are better? oh wow how convenient. try a woman's metric then, princess

Every single one, including being women.

>hating on this

>Dick Masterson
>Dick
But yes I do. women belong in the kitchen.

Can women get an erection? Even the most temperature IQ female can reproduce. If this is the only thing you can think women are superior to men then congrats, women are superior cum receptacles and waking wombs

They are equal in all ways, the rest are cultural things

>woman's metric
Number of shoes?

I kind of like just having one pair I use for almost everything because they're cheap and practical.

>fails to build civilization in feminine
no thanks, even women's metrics fail to live up to women's metrics, to say nothing of men's

You wouldn't exist without your mother nigger

but you guys said men are better in all metrics, even at being degenerates right? :^)

Sounds like something a Jew would say.

nice try babe.

Women's clitoris become engorged during arousal and if they've got a little cock-doggie clit then yeah they can get erections.

Why do fems act like women have some kind of monopoly on procreation? A new human being requires something unique from both men and women. Women aren't helping men have babies any more than men are helping them.

The Y chromosome is what grants such huge variations in men when it comes to IQ and personality, whereas women are more homogeneous in comparison.

I'm just waiting for artificial wombs. I'd replace my gf in an instant.

but we weren't talking about Building Civilizations as the definitive metric, that's the whole reason why I asked "by what metric" you mongoloids. If you want to say men are better at Building Civilizations, then say that, because that actually makes sense and I agree with it

but to say that women don't have their place and that hurr all men are good at *absolutely* everything misses the point that evolution specialized the sexes for a reason

Men arent't better than women, we just have different roles and in those roles each gender performs better. That's why women make good nurses and men make good soldiers.

kys
better than != hate
also thread reported

we are complementary

things that are good for your health (working out, healthy fats, quality sleep) are associated with the male hormone testosterone.

things that are bad for your health (bad sleep, obesity, stress, consuming sugar) are associated with the female hormone estrogen.

from this standpoint men are physiologically superior to women.

Leaving off that extra leg actually plays a role in avoiding passing down certain genetic defects as well. Even though it also makes males more prone to other ones.

Neat stuff. Truly hubris for the Jews to think they can outwit God's creation.

Seems about equal.
I probably find male degeneracy more repulsive though.

>9 months in your mother womb
>after only one spoon of semen from your father

No, just that everyone's different.

In almost all ways, yes. This is verifiable. Women are screen extras in life.

Unless you got knocked up by a nigger, dad had best be providing a roof and food on the table and all the rest.

>Could have got paid to look at the stars.
>Decided to learn how to make video games.
If anyone gets a chance to go back to early 2000s please kick my retarded younger self in the ass.

Women can work too in white civilizations, nigger

>but to say that women don't have their place and that hurr all men are good at *absolutely* everything
would be ridiculous, thank god I explicitly said the opposite
>leaving women a small, fleetingly significant, array of capacities with which to tend.
women have functions, an even a critically important one in the small denomination of time during which they complete the task
moreover though, have a place of boundless affection in our hearts which we are inextricably tied to, which must afford them a place of comfort, love and protection in our lives irrespective of their function

Women are the best at crying and making babies desu

They can't do physical labor normally let alone while they're preggers.

>Why do fems act like women have some kind of monopoly on procreation?
Because if you shit on women they shit on your children behind your back or turn them against you.

In politics women and Effeminate act similar to Bonobos while patriarchal societies act like Chimpanzees. The difference between Bonobos vs Chimpanzees.
Bonobos are matriarchal and have a strong unity among their females and a weak unity among their males. They live in a rich environment with no natural predators and they don't compete with other Bonobo tribes. The Males gather food and the females distribute it based on rank. Their Social ranking is feudalistic in nature and depends on their birth mother. They raise children communally and basically have sex all the time.
Chimpanzees are the opposite, they are patriarchal where the males form tribes and political/social groups whereas the females have less unity. They live in a competitive environment where they compete with other animals as well as other tribes for resources. When two tribes go to war it ends with one tribe killing all the males of the opposing tribe and assimilating their females. The males often hunt for food in packs with the alpha being the lead. Social ranking for Chimpanzees is meritocratic as the males with the most capability to assert their will, either through raw strength or social prowess and often a combination of both, are the alpha. Children are raised almost exclusively by the mother in childhood. The male with the highest social rank are the ones who have sex with their females first, thus ensuring that they are the most likely to pass on their seed.
Humans are similar to chimps in their political behavior. On a national stage women will behave as Bonobos, wanting to socialize resources and raising of their children, wanting more sexual expression and being aversive to both meritocratic and tribal competition. A perfect example of this playing out for Humans is Sweden. The more matriarchal tribes preaches policies that will bring about the destruction of their culture, ethnicity and nation.

Neither men should do physical labor in times of technology

What does g mean? Is it comparable to IQ and if so, how exactly?

Men need to achieve great feats with their bodies in order to be men. That's how it is.

Maybe in gorilla warfare

are dogs better than cats? or vice versa?

If you want to achieve greatness with your mind alone, you might learn to spell.

Women make up a tiny, tiny percentage of the creators, innovators, artists, doers of society. There have been incredible female authors, even a couple of scientists, and so on and so forth, but they are best relegated to the kitchen where they belong.

Even speaking of kitchens, the majority of celebrity chefs are men. We outperform women even in areas that should be their domain.

What are they good for? Caring for children and tending to the family and community. There a couple of alpha females like Emily Dickinson, Virginia Woolf, and so on, who buck the trend, but part of the reason modern women are so lost and so screwed up is that we've expected so much more of them, and they've just ended up crappy, disappointed, bitter versions of men.

Of course.

Women are subservient, and should be. They find themselves wholly inadequate when in the presence of true men. Women are bound tightly to the leash that is the will of men, never tarrying beyond it's length. That leash has weakened recently. Nevertheless, the only means by which we, at this point in evolution, better the species is to increase the standards placed on everyone. Force the fathers to uphold perfection at his own expense for the greater, future species. Consider the failures of post-modernism evidence of the obvious tendencies of the severing of the leash. Don't focus on physicality. We're only forcing the future to scorn true priorities and qualities. Focusing on the physicality of women reduces them to mere animals, or sub-species, or Africans. In doing this, we give them a lengthened leash which they use to wander into the bedroom of beasts. This is the first important rule for intellect carving evolution, exponentially perfecting the human soul. Reverse causality, if you will. Strengthen the will, force yourself only into interactions which better women and deny, at all costs, even if the woman is great, a cross-dater. It's entirely unacceptable, and it is only because she's the realization that men have lost their power. Make them precious, admire in private, appeal to their better sentiment. Allow them to grow by helping you become superior yourself. Thoughts?

Women work 20-30 years at best. There are a few grannies who work forever but those are few and far between generally in low IQ jobs.
Female doctors are one of the worst though. They tend to work 10-15 years then quit or get married to another doctor get pregnant within the first 5 years and quit that way. It's literally not worth the money spent training them.

Then there are female soldiers. If you get a single successful mission then you thank God for his blessings. Usually they never make it through basic training even with the halved standards (or even quartered in some cases).

I was shocked and horrified when my grandmother told me once that she believes that women make better cooks overall, but that a man who devotes himself to cooking will always be better than any woman.

>dat traditional wisdom doe

Yes.

I also think amerindians are better that our flag is the more beautiful and our hymn the second best after the marselleise.

Dogs are absolutely better than cats.

No. Women are hot than men.

Women have:
Better rote memorization
Stronger emotions
Can see colors more vividly
Better at reading (doesn't mean they're better writers)
More social
More empathetic
Better pain tolerance

That and a few other things I can't remember.

dogs are better than cats

Doggos are bros, but the fact that cats don't give a shit about you but still love you at the end of the day is what makes them the fun challenge.

Cats have better vision than humans, and can detect danger really well. But they usually flee while dogs fight.

Men vs woman d&c shill thread?
Every society needs both men and women. Women are not as smart as men but beta males don't deserve any pussy.

So... Bonobo = Jews?

>Dogs shit in the streets.
>Indians shit in the streets.
>Cats bury their shit.
>White people flush their shit.
Cats are objectively superior to dogs and Indians.

That said dogs have some decent skills and they are stupid enough to let humans exploit those skills so there is clearly a place in society for them.

Why do you think Jews dominate the sexual predator scene? They're "so superior."

Only a moron or a feminist would say no.

>Thoughts?
it's hard to give good writing the response it deserves when all I do is agree with it

dog doesn't shit in a box, that's good enough reason to not have a dog

I think woman are born with a higher pain tolerance than men due to their bodies being born to be able to handle birth

True.

This has been proven many times to be bullshit. They can tolerate genital pain better than men but that's it.

They are different. Not better than, just different. I hate this division thing. It seems like the reverse of everything I hate about the lefts identity bullshit.

This has been debunked with the caveat that DURING pregnancy women's bodies begin building up a cocktail of chemicals in the bloodstream that deafen pain and increase tolerance

Women have always relied on men for survival. The only real thing women contribute is giving birth, and raising kids (not neglecting them and fucking them up)

Even SJW are obsessed with a "patriarchy" and "communism". Talk to any extreme SJW, they had neglectful parents and now subconsciously everything they "fight for" results in being nurtured.

unfortunately this is because the left is not only incorrect, but it is the exact and intentional opposite of the things that are correct
"equal but different" is a comfy copout

They may tolerate more physical pain, but call her a bitch and she will start going crazy like a bitch lol. Women can't handle any mental pain.

trans men are starting to dominate in womens sports, so i guess those dudes definitely are when it comes to their specific competition. at the same time i think they're all degenerate pieces of shit that couldn't hack it against real men, who would subsequently be even better than those women, so yea, at nearly everything yes

Thank you, leaf. Despite some on this thread, I can't help but agree with your stance. Perhaps that'll bring you some happiness and solidity in your opinion.

>Slap a guy. A real slap. Guy gets pissed off.
>Call a guy a faggot. Guy gets pissed off.
>Slap a girl. A real slap. Girl falls to the floor and starts sobbing.
>Call a girl a dyke. Girl gets upset and may possibly cry.
Female pain tolerance is a meme. Most modern women give birth with large quantities of drugs.

Common mental illnesses in women: Bipolar disorder, histrionic personality disorder, narcissistic personality disorder, major depressive disorder, anxiety, dependent personality disorder, OCD, disassociative disorder

Common mental illnesses in men: Autism, ADHD, schizophrenia, paranoia, anti-social personality disorder, intermittent explosive disorder, psychopathy, sociopathy, schizoid/schizotypal personality disorder, mania

Man I remember watching the PSAs on the Talmudvision as a young boy

>We're the same, but different!
>Different, but the same!

I was like
>something sure smells like bullshit here

Not to mention that estrogen makes them feel thermal feedback more intensely.

So if its hot they'll feel it more hotter than a man and if it's cold they'll feel it more colder than a man