How many tons do those weights weight
5000000t each?

under 1000

Reminder that Gamera is a canon Dragon Ball character

based

GT > shit > Super.

Vegeta jobbing to Marron when?

Its not pink in the manga

Reminder that Krillin is 2-0 against Vegeta!

3 if we count his wife!

I was reading the Cell saga and I got angry at Kuririn a lot of times. For example he doesn't want to kill 18 and calls Vegeta an idiot for letting Cell archieve his final form (he is not wrong about that) but he is also the reason Cell archieved perfection, and when Vegeta tries to attack Cell after Trunks dies and Kuririn calls him an idiot because the dragon balls could've revived him, why didn't he killed 18 tbefore if he knew that. She was an artificial human and could've revived like his brother 17.

I think Goku was the only one with a plan and a really good one.

I miss him

Nice. Finally someone did it. And that user who promised to color this page but didn't is a faggot.

>really good plan
>ok lets fight cell 1v1 and heal him before each fight

What color is it in the manga?

What a nice guy.

Well, if I roasted a nigga this hard, I'd dig a grave to make up for it.

>In the end, that faggot Goku died, Vegeta cried like a bitch, Krilin fucked the android and Gohan saved the world

Everything was part of Krilin's keikaku

Is Marron going to kick Vegeta's ass today?

Gohan was the only alternative. And Goku was sending a message, that even a Cell with all his strength wasn't going to do shit to his son. He got a little overconfident with not telling Gohan his plan but besides that it worked. Thanks to his son finding out what his dad wanted.
Now that I think about it, Kuririn and Vegeta indirectly killed Goku.

Well I guess Goku can say he is even with Kuririn after not defeating Majin Buu and letting buu kill everyone at the temple.

I wish Gohan would go back to that outfit instead of his mystic one

>Kuririn and Vegeta indirectly killed Goku.

No, that was Gohan the Edgehog's fault

Maybe in the future.
I think if AT wrote the whole Bojack movie and not only the basic plot, he'd have Vegeta lose to Zangya too. It wouldn't be his first losing to a girl or an girl-looking alien. Probably would bring back the PTSD, that'd fit Vegeta's character. 30 years and he's still traumatized from that shit. I guess I would too.

Well, she did beat up his son, so that's close enough. Maybe the TOEI guys actually wrote that well.

Same. At least SSJ4 Gohan has that outfit.

>18 wasn't in the movie to kick Zangya's ass after what she did to Krilin

Missed opportunity

>I'm gonna show my friend Goku to all my friends, wearing a turtle suit.
>You're gonna be wearing a turtle suit?
>That's a good one, Goku!

Probably like 10 tons each. Lifting feats aren't prominent in DB, probably because Toriyama realizes they're fucking retarded and don't mean shit.

Pink

>18
>having a chance against Zangya who bests Super Saiyan Trunks
She'd get destroyed exactly like her husband.

>I think Goku was the only one with a plan and a really good one.
>Goku
>Brain
Pick one.

Nobody can't stop a woman when she's in love

nice

Damn, the girl keeps braggin about it. Wont let Vegeta forget.

Better then the anime

I get really sick of Toriyama's treatment of Vegeta to be honest. The guy is a really complex character who has gone through more intricate character development than a shitload of the other characters, especially the main character who is literally the exact same person that showed up in the first DB chapter but with a higher power level. He really needs to get over his retarded fucking boner for his faggot OC Goku, the retard extraordinaire who almost got everyone killed because he fucking let Frieza live (TWICE), gave Cell a cock sucking Senzu Bean, refused to kill Gero because "he hasn't done anything wrong yet", and didn't kill Buu with SS3 when he could have done so (AGAIN FUCKING TWICE).

Fuck Cuckku and fuck Toriyama for mistreating Vegeta this long. He has a massive fanbase and all we want is to see him not get cucked for once. I don't even give a shit if he gets a main villain kill, just fucking let him do something that isn't shat on immediately after and ends up meaning nothing. But, since Toriyama is a senile fucking hack who sits at home and regularly fucks his Goku blow-up doll, I know this will never happen. I can dream though.

Did she have the funniest villain death in all of dragonball

i shamelessly ship vegeta and 18

Did Trunks ever reveal how he raped Future 18 to death?

Will we ever get an explanation why trunks set the time machine to arrive 1year before his first visit

It might upset Krillin, so he prefers to keep it a secret.

At least he did what his father couldn't.

For all the shit Vegeta gets, at least Toriyama made him seem like a nicer guy than Goku.

Vegeta even understands what is to have a family and a son. For Goku his sons and wife are just friends.

Even in BoG Goku admits Vegeta sacrificed his pride to save his family and it was time for him to do the same.

Did you juat reply to yourself?

meh that's more of a Saiyan thing

!mangaGoku is not a conventional father but still a reasonably good one. The only bad things about his family life is stuff you can see if you're reading to deep into DB's silliness.

>Saying that
>In front of Krilin

Vegeta told him the stories about Krilin, so Trunks prefers to keep it a secret

What would happen if Super Perfect Cell absorbed 18

More like Trunks is afraid Krillin will do him the same he did his father.

Manlets not allowed to post

Then why are you posting?

>a saiyan thing
Yeah but the royal family of Vegeta are one of the few saiyan groups that actually has family relationships. Gine and Bardock are also a strange couple that got together for love and not just for reproduction purposes.

That's what I said

>Gine or Nu-Toriyama stuff
not counting that
!manga Goku was shown to have okay or even good relationship with his family in general
Recent interviews makes it awkward, yeah

Wait
Wait
Wait

How did this stupid fuck beat ALL the gods
How the fuck did he beat Future Beerus
And Future Whis

So does anyone here think the Golden Form is something only Frieza can get rather than a final evolution for all Ice Goblins? I can see an argument being made for King Cold, since I think Toriyama included him as well as Frieza when he mentioned that only Frieza's line possessed the trademark abnormal power/cruelty.

Ningen it was said that he killed the Kais who were connected to the GoDs.

well at this point goku and vegeta are well above beerus and equal to or slightly above whis, and black is stronger than them, so that's how

>How the fuck did he beat Future Beerus
Beerus was already dead when he got there.
I have no idea what happened to Whis though.

Whis isn't connected to the Kais

Shut up, you're not my real _____!

>not counting that
Word of god, man. Toriyama does what he wants. And we don't stand a chance against his word.

I am not a manlet unlike you

The Angel enters a state of pseudo-death when the GoD is killed, you dum dum.

What ever happened to Krillin being just a head smaller than Goku?

Black killed the Kaioshins because the GoD are too strong, dumbass.

Angels are connected to Gods of Destruction. If a God of Destruction dies, their angel becomes "dormant" until a new God is appointed

he killed the kaioshin because he was pissed off at them being ineffective gods in his opinion you retard, he said nothing about killing them to kill the GoD.

Whis is connected to Beerus itself, you moron. If the hakaishin die, his angel is "deactivated" until a new warrior becomes hakaishin. So killing all kaioshins, Black "defeat" every hakaishin and angel (except the grand priest)

Krillin gets smaller every new arc.

If we get more coments like yours, then im fine with the "Jobeta treatment" :^)

So then why didn't the Grand Priest come push his shit in after one of his fucking children technically died? I'm pretty sure the Grand Priest could kill bodiless Merged Zamasu by cockslapping him.

>hehe u mad
This is you right now, and I hope you look in a mirror one day and are ashamed of the utterly moronic way you presented yourself in this thread, you fucking mongrel.

I'm wondering who replaced Beerus in the timelines where Buu killed all the Kais.

Because angel's don't give a fuck. Whis said that himself. They're there to keep the God's of Destruction in check. They couldn't give less of shit about anything else (except for food, and Whis makes a special exception for Trunks and Mai in the anime)

>and Whis makes a special exception for Trunks and Mai in the anime
Why? Because Trunks is a Gary Stu self-insert cuck?

Looks beautiful.

Can someone explain what the fuck Zamasu's motivations even are

>Humans are bad because they kill things
>I'm going to kill everyone to prove how good I am with a human body

He did it to become the only god in the multiverse, retard. Not because he was pissed at the kaioshins. Read chapter 19 again.

GoD's and Tenshi's (Whis's race) aparently are connected in a simbiosis-like relationship.
Until a new GoD appears, the Tenshi (or Engeru/Angel if you are an anti weeaboo) lays dormant in the place where he/she/it stayed during the dead of the GoD.

Its stated that is Whis is an "Angel" . Those are connected to a certain god (Beerus) and go "inactive" when said god is dead or absent.
Do you even pay attention?

>At this point goku and vegeta are well above beerus and equal to or slightly above whis

KEK

black and zamasu both stated they wanted those gods dead because of the "sin" of allowing mortals to live. you are clearly illiterate, retarded, and possibly senile.

Really like the fire thing

>What is divine justice
Also it makes more sense to me if you allow ningen to = mortal instead of humans, I mean why else would he go out of the way to kill off the inhabitants of other planets if it was called Zero Humans Plan

Zamasu didn't like the idea of a mortal (below gods such as Zamasu) being on equal to power and saw it as a threat.

OMG best villain, so deep 10/10

>KEK
fuck you sure showed me, that stellar argument forces me to concede

retard

Because gods are also mortals in DB

>Argument

Don't need one, you're retarded for thinking Goku and Vegeta are even near Beerus' level

>because they kill thing
No, they kill innocent fauna, flora, they destroy planets, destroy even themselves. In Zamasu perfect world, no god support mortals, the universe is a beautiful and peaceful place with no more than gods (and animals ,you know, but no sapient ones)

Oh fuck off with this boxes within boxes bs and just accept it for what it is. Zamasu is a higher being than mortals who are lower beings. Lower beings somehow get up to speed with higher beings and Zamasu wants to stop that "because it just ain't right yeehaw!"

does that help, retard?

If he didn't like the idea why did he take a Human body then

>Humans are below us
>So i'm going to become human to kill everyone and prove that gods are better despite me only being able to do it as a human

???
It just seems like he's proving the point that humans are better then gods

I hope Android 17 doesn't disappoint in the survival arc.

what are beerus and whis's feats exactly besides sitting around and eating food? ooh beerus deleted zamasu, an ss2 tier fighter. so stronk.

meanwhile goku and vegeta fought a literal fucking fused god and even managed to give him trouble, a god who was stated to have immeasurable power by two other gods and even that his power had no end and was the greatest they'd ever sensed.

you're retarded.

>So i'm going to become human

He's not human/mortal, he only use a human/mortal body. His soul still godly

Beerus has never been seen going 100%

If you don't know his limit then his limit could be near infinite

he went 100% when he and goku almost destroyed the whole universe and goku has since surpassed that level of power by a lot. for that matter so has vegeta.

But as a god he would not have been able to do any of those things unless he had the power of humans which in sense means that he views humans as better then him

You may have noticed that Zamasu isn't particularly sane.

Vegeta is so lucky

>Filename
Cuckarot would have gotten destroyed even worse at that point.

Even back then it was 70%.
Beerus power keeps getting retconned and stronger.
In RoF Whis says Goku and Vegeta would had a chance together against Beerus. And now they are small trees and Beerus a mountain. Just accept it. Toriyama loves that cat too much to make Goku and Vegeta surpass him.