TICK TOCK

TICK TOCK

Cheap eastern european slaves, when?

just for kicks but who is going to enforce whatever sentence is give?
Will you put Poland and Hungary in jail or something ?
International law's only means of enforcement are trade sanctions and war.

it's been like 4 years since the refugee "crisis" began. how people haven't realized the eu's actual intent is beyond me

>Refugee quotas
The fuck

I'm rooting for WW2.2: Electric Boogaloo only this time its based Poles against cuckold Germans.

Why do you want this?
Isn't the EU trying to raise an army?

EU sues in a EU court.......

who cares, its all worthless nonesense, what are they going to do? The US will back Poland is the 4th reich tries anything

thinking of potentially trying to imagine the hypothetical formation of a pseudo-european army

>Okay, fine, here. Now fuck off.
>...TAKE THE FUCKING NIGGER DICK NOW
It won't end.

Politicians really will need to die.

It's not a meme.

What about Israel's and Saudi Arabia's quota?

Unless they have an army to force them in, they can’t be made to do it. Cut gibs, make V4 happen.

Pay back ww2 debts. The only reason your sueing is deep down you know you owe Poland 2 trillion dollars. And they will spend every penny of it on American military hardware to ensure the destruction of western Europe via Muslim hordes. Eastern Europe is playing the long game. Western Europe will die in our life time.

I swear to God I will shot all of those EU fuckers

No, the EU will lower they currency and economy. Which means they will get more poorer. West europeans can then literally buy them like cookies in a super market.

This is outrageous, if only the EU had an army they could force those countries to bend to Germany's will.

The EU wouldn't dream of doing anything to drive Eastern Europe into the hands of Putin. They're terrified of having a resurgence of Sovietism on their doorstep.

>inb4 all refugees get housed in Auschwitz

maybe it was all Merkel playing 6D underwater polo?

Poland etc should take the isreal schooled unelected kikes who are in charge of eu immigration and then crucify them live on tv. But not before putting the kikes on trial for murdering Jesus Christ

You've been saying that for how long exactly? But they just keep taking your money and sending the shitskins your way. Cuck.

Any smart ruler in history has used troops from one part of the country, to subjugate another part. If he used troops from the same part of the country sent to subjugate, they might hold back because of loyalty to the community they come from.

For this to be done on an EU level, they need an EU army.

nothing you said makes sense any sense
things dont work like that

>TICK TOCK

SUCK MY COCK

Bring them in. They'll hang from trees like leaves in summer.

Stay based Poland , we are small but we are on your side ! +1

>this is the continent that makes amerimutt memes
lmao just lmao

>Refuse 3rd world vagabonds
>Get sued by (((EU)))
Big surprise.

But I thought immigration was a chance for us?