Muslim teenager refugee migrant convicted of brutal anal rape on white british innocent female jogger

>muslim teenager refugee migrant convicted of brutal anal rape on white british innocent female jogger
>the young british woman was viciously anally raped after being bludgeoned and dragged into a bush whilst jogging
>the stranger subjected her to repeated forced anal rape, beatings and what the judge has described as humiliating and degrading treatment of a human being
>the young british womans sexual organs have likely been permanently crippled, and she has no children of her own yet
>the young woman dressed in sports clothing was struck repeatedly with a paving stone in an attempt to kill her
>her unconscious body was subjected to a "prolonged anal rape resulting in a totally blown out rectum"
>during the attack the woman was forced to recite an islamic conversion prayer to make the "marriage" legal in the eyes of god
>the perpertrators religion and race have been censored by the judge for fear of reprisals against migrants
>judge rules no connection to isis

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5155719/Youth-guilty-attempting-murder-woman-anally-raped-forced-islamic-conversion.html

'I have no recollection of being assaulted or sexually assaulted, nor can I remember who the person was that did that to me,' the woman said.

'The ugly truth here is that this dangerous young man, for his own selfish reasons, chose to carry out an attack of quite desolating wickedness on a complete stranger and his intention was to rape and kill her.

Other urls found in this thread:

federalexpression.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/rescue-mission-planet-earth.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why didn't she fight back? Bitch wanted to get raped.

>In highly unusual step judge allowed him to be named as Charlie John Pearce
???????

She didn't want to seem racist

He looks like a convert or something.

Read the fucking article you stupid fucks, total bait thread, not even the right headline. Newfags

that guy is considered "white" in the US, lmao

She did not confess because she would probably face jail in UK for resisting rape from a muslim. UK is truly cucked.

Fucking HOT.

Any average IQ person can tell just by looking at these non white European's faces that they are capable of sexual misbehavior. And that they breed like rabbits.

Surely those fairly high IQ politicians and leaders of old who started letting these people in would have what the long lasting ramifications would be? Or did they really think it would all turn out fine and the savages could become enlightened?

>her unconscious body was subjected to a "prolonged anal rape resulting in a totally blown out rectum"

any vids?

yeah there's a small chance he's a middle eastern or north African convert.

this

nice part and parcel u got there britons

It's THIS fucker again. This spanish cunt always makes threads with 'Muslims did this' and adds 'blown out rectum' or other shit to articles.

Read the fucking article. The guy is just scum, not a muslim, half the shit in OP didn't happen.

Sage this shit.

FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS

CRIMINAL IS WHITE
>Charlie John Pearce

It's the Spainish flag FAKE NEWS shill who finds stories of White criminals and then reposts them on Sup Forums changing the criminal to a Muslim (or Black) so he can masturbate over abusing the good faith of honest Sup Forumslacks. Spain OP is literally anally stimulating himself with a dragon dildo now at the though of rusing decent and honest users of our political discussion forum, disgraceful.

REPORT & SAGE ALL FAKE NEWS SHILLS

It's their culture goyim they are good boys if raised in the west!!!!

>Charlie John Pierce
Eh..
No.
He clearly has blue or grey eyes, def not a nigger.

if YOU live in one of these places and sit inside watching the chans instead of walking out your front door and fucking shit up... then YOU are the problem, not the wild animals you opened your front door to.

Voilent rapists need to be executed.

No, he's considered mud in the US.

>>the young british womans sexual organs have likely been permanently crippled, and she has no children of her own yet
Man... This deserves a death penalty. Absolutely no doubt about that.

>tfw no muslim alpha chad to rectally ravage you

why live?

Caught you out mid-fap eh, you usually abondon the thread after OP so you don't get lube over your keyboard. Take the dildo out of your ass RIGHT NOW and APOLOGISE to Sup Forums for your months of fake news & fap session posting. If you want to masturbate over Sup Forums posts join one of the August Ames threads and make it productive.

The thing brainlets on pol don't realize that what he's done is perfectly normal for a Muslim, "legalized" rape trough "one day" marriages has been practed by Muhammad himself

This isn't a cringe or outlier, ist your everyday muzzie NAFRI vermin

Man, that line hit me hardest too

>totally blown out rectum
>daily mail

Seems legit

He's considered white here too, numbnuts. Read the article and stop falling for the spaniards bait

This. Too bad cucked EU has nothing like that, not even Russia. America has death penalty, but it's just an injection.

Eventually a father, husband, or brother is going to retaliate against muslims for doing things like this. It is just a matter of time until they do this to the wrong woman and a man starts what we all know needs to be done.

Seems pretty retarded to try to make Sup Forumsacks hate sand people any more than we already do. Still, the rape did happen, and the guy is quite swarthy, so maybe he has some subhuman in him. Regardless of the race, execution is the only civilized answer to a crime like this.

>the young woman dressed in sports clothing

You're a massive cuckold.

Kill the judges now.

>>the perpertrators religion and race have been censored by the judge for fear of reprisals against migrants

And yet they just keep covering them up and making society more and more fucked up and dangerous

All to appease these violent little monkeys. Muslims deserve a holocaust and a real one.

>Dailymail
>Not the. Let legit newsource in the world

I see you CNNcuck

Excuse me is this real? Is there some kind of bullshit rapeposting going on? Redpill me on this and spainfag too

HNNNNGH I'm having a sexual emergency over here guys, watch out

Obviously it's real. Just read the article. No mention of blown out rectums or religion, though.

>dailymail
worse than infowars

Can’t be her. Her rectum doesn’t look blown out.

I'd totally blow out her rectum

Women let the rapists in it's karma that they get raped .

See & You've been rused by the Spanish-flag fake news shill dummies. The criminal is White. OP changes the perp to Muslim or Black and reposts on Sup Forums with added homoerotic details about anal sex to trick you. Has been doing it for months.

Fool you once, shame on Spainfag.
Fool you twice, your a moran.

this is some fap fuel right here

>The only news source to report anti-white racism and Rapefugee redpills
>Bad

Hey rabbi how was your day?

I'm not even mad

>woman outside without her brother, father, or spouse
She practically asked for it, perfectly halal under Sharia law

I can prove Brittan planned the refugee crisis since
the early '90's

Show me, I'll assemble an easy to digest infographic m8

Spain OP derives a homoerotic pleasure from finding stories about White criminals, then reposting them on Sup Forums with the perpetrator changed to a Muslim or Black person. Has been doing it for months.

Spain OP is doing it primarily for homoerotic reasons, not political. He always adds in fake details about anal sex, anal rape, and rectal injuries. He is literally masturbating to your posts right now. Whenever he wants to masturbate he makes one of these fake news threads for his fap session.

Fugg. The ruse is real. OP, the rope's coming for your monkey ass and whoever finds this 'hot' should neck themselves. By the way this is crap news and idk who you'd have to be to care about the situation even a tiny shitbit.

he looks more like a 1/4 nog than a paki or arab

dumb frogposter

federalexpression.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/rescue-mission-planet-earth.pdf
Here is free PDF of the children's book produced by the UN one world government program.
it is now called agenda 2030, that is the projected date to completion

>He is literally masturbating to your posts right now.
Nice. This is a Chechen/Nigger thread now. ITT: post the niggest of the niggers and subhumanest of subhumans, let's start

Meh, she was probably one of those "refugees welcome" thots.
White bitches are worse than niggers.