>is not gobbling cocks the next second

Too unrealistic senpai

Thank God?

>Be atheist
>Meet literal God.
>"Nah, I don't believe you're real"
>Witness his power twice.
>Still not believing.

I think this is just retardnees for the sake of edginess at this point. I could claim I don't believe dinosaurs exists, but if a fucking t rex is about to rip my head off, my beliefs are simply irrelevant. Still denying it won't change the fact that there's something that matches the anatomy of the fossils discovered so far, and whether I call it t rex or life form X won't be worth a shit.

Facts < Opinions.

>Facts > Opinions.

Fixed

He believes that existence X is evil though.

Go watch episode 2 again and maybe you'll understand why he doesn't want to believe Being X is God. Or more so, he can't believe he is.

>Be atheist
>Being X stops time and starts fucking with you
>Tells you to worship it
What kind of pansy-ass-cuckold is going to just do what it says? Bet you'd fucking fellate Satan as well if he asked you to.

It could be a ghost or an alien

Read the novels.

I like to think of Being X as the grim reaper.

>be atheist

>god in the form of a nutcracker

I am dead.

s/he got a big lips

The better to suck cock with.

yeee, user come giv momma a goo d ol' kiss on da lips

image didnt attach shet

>fucking with you

>Be about to die under a train.
>Time stop.
>You're saved from dying under the train.
>You're reborn as a loli with huge magic abilities.
>You're granted an equipment that gives you and edge on the battlefield.
>You're very conscious about the purpose of your existence in this world.

>Being X is fucking with me! I hate him!

Technically, Being X didn't save him. His original self is fucking dead and body is everywhere on the train tracks

or body.

My bad. However, the original point remains the same, but with a different wording: disappear. According to Being X, or God, this salary man was about to disappear from the reincarnation roulette because reasons. However, He was like "Well, maybe I gave you too much and spoiled you... my bad, let's make a deal, I'll take my own share of guilt, so I'll give you a second chance".

He could just thrown the salary man's soul into oblivion after the train accident, but choose to give him another chance.

And said chance is reborning as a loli with a huge potential.

Shieet

(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
You are so wrong it's stupid.

Religion is all about faith in certain deity.

What are you talking about is just cultural aspect that IS noun while you can have cultural aspects without religion

Stop reposting my fucking posts you newfags

shit shes been blacked

BILL NYE LO VOULT!

Being X pretty much went "see how omnipotent i am? worship me lol". Nobody likes a bully. I'd tell such an entity to go fuck itself too. I think.