Are punks and goths a Jewish creation?

Think about it, Punks and Goths are the degeneracy of the white race. They are the reason whites aren't having families. They endorse the murder of their own race, and most of them end up in Antifa. They make whites look ugly, preventing us from keeping our tradition. Who's to say that they aren't a Jewish construct?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RsJh-BhXtF8&bpctr=1512770126
youtube.com/watch?v=-ujZ6WOvuKE
youtube.com/watch?v=dUKfbgp4p-4
youtube.com/watch?v=LC9RP2CSfpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

punk barely existed for a couple years and goth is just a musical style practiced by alpha males, the fuck are you on about

No but as a whole it will become the new Christian right and eventually be rebelled against by a new genre of Punk as the groupthink and conformity against Trump is very real and we all know how punk deals with conformity...

Do you have any idea how many decades are between your post and being remotely relevant?

Also, the powers that be who hate Trump blitzkrieg us every day with fake and distorted news.

We all want what we can’t have.
Wanting what you can’t have (liking Trump) will only add to his mystery, allure, and grandiosity for the next generation.

Look more like soy creations.

ah yes, legendary soyboy Peter Steele

One of the many manifestations of the retardation of West.

WTF happened to Sup Forums ?
It used to take picture of 4mb now only 3 ?!
Fuck that shit

>how many punks does it take to change a lightbulb
>none, punks can't change anything

OBVIOUS SHAREBLUE BULLSHIT MOVE ON AND LAUGH AT HOW RETARDED THEY ARE

You are fuckin retarded.
>nazi flag
>what is a nazi punk
Fuck off

Punks are contrarians, typically. Though there are aspects of punk all across the political spectrum.

punk and goth used to be godly now its for faggots that like to take nigger cock up there ass pic back went punk was good

The Ramones were jewish.

They arguably invented punk.

are you retarded i hate when people say the ramones invented punk their were so many band before them and they dont even sound punk

That's why I said "arguably".

You mean Joey and Tommy were jewish

Not all of them. All of the "bash the fash" bands are trash though, and most of the neo-nazi skinhead punk is pretty retarded too. The Ramones are alright though, and I like the acts who were willing to piss everyone off like the Sex Pistols and GG Allin.

theyre just degenerates

dont even mention them their fucking posers im pretty sure the first punk band was from peru called los saicos

You obviously have bothered to do one iota of research. I'm a huge punk and ska (yes I know fucking niggers) guy and this new shit is just poser faggotry. You don't buy a costume and become a punk, you don't call yourself a punk. Either you are one or you are not and these beta faggots are most certainly not punk.

They repackaging something that had meaning into some soulless virtue signaling peacocking routine.

ummmmm nancy was jewish

All goths/emos I've met:
>Hates niggers
>Hates chavs
>The ones that aren't fat are hot
>Cool music
>Friendly once you know them, aren't assholes

I see no problems desu

Also whether you like it or not, it's the only alternative to being a faggot chav.

How can you even expect people to know about a band like los saicos, I've been listening to punk my entire fucking life and I've never heard of them until now. They're obviously incredibly niche and regional.

in america there almost alll fags

>The Ramones
Juden

Man, Never Mind The Bollocks is a top tier punk album. I never heard anything like it. Too bad the band went to shit.

They are? Over here they just dress in dark clothing and can be quite clingy but are generally cool. Better than being a chav.

>op

i dont expect people to know but people shouldnt say the ramones invented punk rock and i know los saicos werent very popular but they started making music that sounded punk before anyone else did even though they didnt become very popular

>punks
those aren't real punks, they're posers
real punks are working class poor (mostly white) from the council estates screwed over by the Zionist champagne sipping elites.
It was also a reaction to Jew producer corporate produced music, bands that wouldnt get signed because they didn't fit the image the establishment wanted to force onto people.

Almost all modern culture is jewish creation, the jews destroyed our culture and quickly created subcultures what were all controlled by them. Modern european culture is sadly kike slaving culture...

Or you could just be a normie. Emos and chavs can die in the same cess pool for all I care.

I meant slaving for the kikes.

But that's the point, people will continue saying that the Ramones popularised/invented punk because they're incredibly popular and have that place in our culture, same as iggy being the grandfather of punk. That said, Demolicion is a fun song.

Punks and goths don't really exist anymore and they are 1000% better then this new SJW culture which is popular. You're retarded.

Punk isnt dead
It just smells like it

Punks are even more infantile than actual children, their whole credo is 'rebelling', doesn't matter against what really, just rebelling and being an edgy teenager for its own sake. Punks are scum of the Earth.

>Peter Steele
>construct
If Steele were still alive, he'd construct you a blood eagle out of your own ribcage.

Don't insult good goth, social reject.

No one really wants to be punk or goth anymore, most teenagers now (including most white ones) think hip hop culture is to be idolized.

Wow. You really don't know shit about punk and goth. lmao

i know thats true of course i just dont think the ramones sound punk so i they dont really think they deserve it but i love iggy pop though he gave punk rock that rebel part of it

Malcolm Mclaren - jew.

>Ramones
>Sex Pistols

I remember seeing his Play Girl spread. Wow.

>bass

Jay Dyer has a talk about the roots of punk music being a state sponsored experiment to mold culture. It's worth checking out.

Is MC5 considered one of the first?

You must live in a suburb or country.

Industrial Master Race Reporting

It really does not matter in the end how bad the kikery was, if they destroy the white race. We need victory over all degenerate cultures of whites.

I find the Ramones to be a good bridge between punk and rock, a whole lot of classic rockers can stand and even enjoy Ramones.

Goths, Vandals, Thuggees, Buggars etc. were all tribes of people that we use to describe today ..thugs, vandalism or in Britain they say Buggards. Bigot was a French term to describe foreign norman tribes. Jews like foreign subversive tribes and tend to support them. However they did not create them. Synague of sat*anists are not creative by nature. Liars tend not to be creative.

Goths were actually pretty conservative in some ways and very much into European folklore. I miss them more than any other modern subculture.

>Punk isnt dead
>It just smells like it
nice!

i do like the ramones and ill thrash to them i just never really considered them punk

i guess their isnt really a first but like a group or handful since some were rocking at the same time as others

Sup Forums should make a punk album

>tfw all we had to deal with were kids dressing up in stupid outfits
>now we have kids cutting off their dicks and screaming for thousands of murderous Muslims to be imported into our country in mass

>most of them end up in Antifa.
Years ago I dated a gothic girl. We used to go to this Gothic club and I met people that were definitely right wing. The neofolk night in particular always had lots of people fascinated with the fascist aesthetic. At the time there were also many artists flirting with fascism. It's also an underground culture mostly white. Maybe things changed, I have been out of that world for years.

Pretty sure Siouxsie sioux is Jewiss

>Cultural creation
>Jewish

Jews don't create, they corrupt. No music is Jewish, no art is Jewish, no fashion is Jewish. Everything the kikes push was taken from another race and corrupted. Working class whites invented punk rock but the kike coopted it and turned it into an LBGTWTFBBQ freakshow. Kikes didn't invent hiphop, they merely financed nigger rythems and marketed them to whites.

Jews have no creative impulse, they just take from others and repackage it into a banal formula that idiots can stomach.

This started with the world wars. Men went off to fight and die instead of raising their kids. Giving rise to a generation of kids who never grew up or knew how to be parents themselves (boomers). Which in turn caused their kids to be massive screw ups, embracing self hatred and nihilism manifested as Goth/punk kind of culture. Same way boomers rebelled against their absent parents with hippy/political movements. Boomers in their youth where called the 'me' generation, look up old headlines, us festival things like that. Millennials have autism, previous generations tried to cry out for proper parents who cared. Millennials realized that was never coming and turned inward, creating worlds they wish they lived in to keep themselves sane in this messed up world.

Those are nu-punks. Real punk was great before the left took it over.

this is the result of not beating your kids regularly

>Punk is inherently left wing
You don't know shit about shit nigger THE RAMONES
/thread by the way FUCK LEFTY PUNK NIGGER
youtube.com/watch?v=RsJh-BhXtF8&bpctr=1512770126
youtube.com/watch?v=-ujZ6WOvuKE
GET WITH THE FUCKING TIMES GRANDPA

Drop the meme flag, nobody is buying it. Anyway, back when that shit was first around I had an ex like that that was full 14/88. Could have kept her if I wasn't a lefty fag back then. Also, your pic is just of fags. Fuck off.

>living under a rock

No. Punk represents youth, Goth represents death. The Brits invented punk, the Ramones had Jews in the group but skewed Republican. Iggy Pop is a Jewish degenerate, okay, but the Stooges made good fog-of-war rock.

You can trace Goth to Edgar Allan Poe, Bram Stoker and Dr Calgari. Punk mohawks are literally taken from Indian warriors. Like anything, these things are subject to subversion and co-opting.

Back in the day true goths had balls. If nothing else you had to have guts to dress up in full goth regalia and go out in public. Now it costs culturally nothing to grab some shit from hot topic or color your hair or wear some crazy belt. Then you're just some off-shoot of alt or emo.

youtube.com/watch?v=dUKfbgp4p-4

Hitler was a sensitive man

He went to art school when he was younger
He wanted to be a painter
Hitler was a vegetarian
He was also a non smoker