Trump Job Growth

Can Ameribros shine some light on pic related?

The media paints a picture of America being completely torn apart, and Trump being literally Hitler, yet the economy seems to be booming there. Is the economy doing as well as these headlines suggest? How does the job market now compare to 2008-2015?

I still see job threads on here regularly where Americans complain about not being able to get jobs. Are these just NEETs who were hopeless to begin with?

Why don't you just click the link and read the article faggot

I haven't seen all that much change tbdesu but I'm in the kike capitol and here money flows in recession depression or boom. Though I do feel most people feel better about spending and buying shit but maybe that's just me making shit up bc I love DRUMPF

Doesn't matter yet, most people(((liberals))) are going to say this is Obama's doing not Trump's.

just started my job search for another front-end gig and i had a recruiter on my dick 20 minutes after telling linkedin i was availible

>qt3.14 recruiter
>in person interview

But yeah around dfw things are booming. feels good man.

I'm a rural and suburban retard. I live in the south in a very small town. I'm 20 so I mostly grew up during the recession. I am seeing more businesses pop up right now than I ever have in my life. Is it just me or does anyone else see this?

>Asking Americans to see if they think the news articles are accurate.
>Told to read the news article.

Just answer the question or the burger gets it.

Its not as good as they say. It's still part time jobs. What he hit obama for during election, he's doing himself. But businesses are doing better

This is what the cucks I work with say. I choose not to believe them because I think a lot of it has to do with renewed business and consumer confidence because of Trump's policies.

I live in the Northeast. Massive amounts of entry level machinist jobs paying $22/hr and up have opened up all thought NY/NJ. Economy is booming, niggers and SJW's BTF0, America is actually doing great. Don't listen to the BBC fake news.

corporate tax rate lowered from 35% to 20%... thats HUGE

>yet the economy seems to be booming there
The economy is fine. Jobs are being added at basically the same pace as they were for Obama's 8 years. It's all just whatever. Stocks are up though.

The job situation sucks because the economy sucks and the entire system is Jewed so hard I'd need to write 1000 pages to explain it or give you 100 citations.

However, Trump has brought some optimism back to the economy because the shit he said on the campaign trail could keep us from a total collapse. That being said, the government is still bullshitting with rigged, useless statistics, but you can't blame Trump for wanting to use these numbers to brag and promote optimism.

Things are much better. Still not pre crash tier but a lot of places are hiring for real fulltime positions again. And now with obongo care effectively gone employers do t have to try to hew the system by limiting everyone to under 30hrs per week. I know people who were struggling to get by that are now quitting their shitty min wage jobs to go find better paying work. My sister just got hired as a warehouse manager make 14/hr full time plus bennies.

Could this just be a bubble similar to 2008 though? Typically boom and bust cycles last come every 10 years, meaning next year would be the likely time for it to hit. As much as people are crediting Trump with the economy's success, this time next year they could also be blaming him for its collapse.

Trump's economic plan is basically
>shit's fucked
>but if we pump this bubble more maybe it will be less fucked when it blows

Yes we're overdue for a lot of correction, but there's some amount of useful growth in there.

Is 14/hr a lot where you live?

>obamaleaf nowhere to be found

Doubtful. That wasn't really a "bubble" it was mostly as a result of the housing gibs, which just kept pilling on. People were getting like 200k loans on houses while only earning $10 an hour.

Not a lot, low middle classish. Manual labor oilfield jobs typically start out 14-18. The biggest thing is that the position is full time. For the last like 5 years most companies have been refusing to hire full time employees because they would be forced to provide healthcare and they couldn't afford it. That's how obongo was able to make the numbers look good even though most of us were poor as fuck.

He's not even trying anymore, just getting pathetically pissy.

But yeah, came here to check too. I've collected his most humiliating threads and just dump em whenever he pops up.

Would you be able to make more with any type of education, or is it just the area you live in? I'm sure America is like most places where wages swing dramatically depending on where you live.

>tfw always wanted to live in Texas or Louisiana to work in the oil sector

It depends on your field. I could make some pretty comfy bucks fixing houses if I wanted. But instead I make comfy bucks with a degree where I toss away $200k-$300k offers because I'm not that quite that close to sucking satan's cock. And also I live in a place where you don't need to make $1M/yr to live in something bigger than a shoebox and huff nigger stink while you're hiding from the gay parade.

>I'm sure America is like most places where wages swing dramatically depending on where you live.
My wife and I were both in the Marine Corps and stationed in Hawaii. When we got out, we were deciding on where to move. She's from California and I'm from Pennsylvania. If we moved to California, we'd both have to work at least part time and move in with her mother while getting paid via the GI Bill. If we moved to Pennsylvania, we could just live off the GI Bill and afford to buy a house. We chose the latter.

Not even close. Obama's 'recovery' was significantly stalled by his regulations, so all of this booming is the recovery that should of happened 5 years ago.

This boom IS the correction to the economy. Shits been bad for a while now, but it's finally turning around.

That's exactly what it is, consumer and business confidence is at an all time high, combined with illegals getting deported by the hundreds of thousands, people are getting jobs back

Nows a good time if you are really considering that. Industry is picking up and the area has fairly low cost of living, so it's easy to live well if you work consistently and have even a semblance of work ethic.

There is more business optimism i.e. more small business owners hiring. However, it is still hard to get a career because Boomers won't retire/outsourcing/immigration/too many college graduates. It also doesn't help when "entry" level jobs require 3-5 years of experience. I saw full mall parking lots on Black Friday which is a good barometer imo of how consumers feel.

I saw it's on the way up. Still waiting on my piece of the pie. Not a complete neet. I'm working but underemployed which is about 50% of college grads in the US.

Just tell him about
That is almost entirely responsible for both Obama's job numbers and the financial hardships. Before Obamacare it was universally understood that good jobs provide good insurance.

Yeah Obamacare made many employers limit part time workers to 25 hours/week to avoid the health insurance. I had to pick up 2 extra jobs due to this. I had a health care plan for 1 year. It was total shit. $180/mo with no vision/dental and a $7,000 deductible for a young healthy person.

Lots of Help Wanted signs where in 2009-2016 there were none. Any kid can get an entry-level job. Southern California.