Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-017765
myfigurecollection.net/profile/superneko44/shop/
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-027465&page=top
megafileupload.com/8i4w/wonfes_bingo_winter_2017_template.psd
softgarage.co.jp/index.php
pinkpineapple.co.jp/oppai/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry to start off with a nooby question, but my December amiami order is delayed. Is there a way to combine it with my January order? I've tried using the site's combine feature on my account page, but it doesn't seem to be working for this.

I'm a bit gun shy about emailing more esoteric questions to amiami's support after seeing that guy's order got canceled when he emailed them to praise them or whatever.

She gets too many fantastic figures for how shitty she is.

I know, I consider myself to have incredibly shit taste, but I still can't get into Miku. I just don't get how popular she is.

I imagine I would be a lot more into Miku if I liked her music and lived in an area with other people that were likely to enjoy the music with me.

I guess, and I guess she's kind of a shorthand for 'anime' - like if you're not a big enough fan of a specific series to get figures but still want something, she'd fit that bill as she's just 'anime girl' to most people.

If it was delayed to Jan and you have it set it up as "combine with monthly order" it should combine automatically.
If it is not working for some reason mail them with:
"Please combine (orderNumber1) with (orderNumber2). Thank you."

Asking again, does anyone have her? Looks like she binned on amiami and it doesn't look too bad at all. Not sure if there's any errors I should know about for it to bin.

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-017765

i can only get into her with a few variants of her. kinda like the same with saber.

i only like Senbonzakura Miku, Append Miku, Snow Miku 2014 and a few more but i cant remember their version names

for Saber, i can only get into Sakura Saber Stage 2 and Saber Lily.

but any other variant, nope nada, i cant get into.

I need money, selling some scales. Ask about an item if there is no ad up
myfigurecollection.net/profile/superneko44/shop/
Prices can be discussed and so can shipping

Not having a set personality is her appeal, fans can make of her whatever they want.

That ankle just ruins it for me. Decent otherwise.

Still in the box at the top of a pile of boxes.

>Senbonzakura Miku, Append Miku, Snow Miku 2014

Throw in 2014 Racing Miku, and you will most certainly be my nigga.

18k for 1/7, binning bring it down to a reasonable price

I agree with you, I like the racing mikus most, followed by some snow mikus.

Whoa, that Miku is great !
But she needs very good light installation like that one. Without it I think she will look cheap.

What are your hopes and dreams for Wonfes, anons?

A GF.

Hopes? Paint for this. Dreams? SSJ Miku by a good manufacturer.

You posted her

>hopes
new berserk scales
All Might scale
>dreams
re-release of bounty hunter yoko
captain falcon figma

T2's slutterfly Racing Miku.

patrasche 1/1 scale

>Hopes
Not Bellfine Megumeme scale
>Dreams
Megumeme with food

Someone have the template of in a Mega link, the link on doesn't work for me.

Thinking about preordering pic related and this: amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-027465&page=top

How do Genco's and A+'s reps hold up? I didn't see them in the guide.

Will it be good?

More FAGs, a good Tanya, and something a certain Dullahan.

Where I can find good dakimakura scans or redrawings ?

Nemesis is my hopes and dreams as shes been the last 2 WF. I guess making her the main character of the last 17 chapters wasn't enough.

megafileupload.com/8i4w/wonfes_bingo_winter_2017_template.psd

Thanks, based bro

NepNep to be good.

Who's it by?

Vertex

this shit get 2 scales and hibike get nothing

Mai is simply a better girl. Deal with it.

delete this

No

Anyone own this artbook?

yes, more than one here do.

Your best bet is to just look hard enough on Mandarake or Yahoo Auctions. There's bound to be a few to show up once in a while.

Are you one of them?

ラ・ピュセル

no

>new IP

yes

>hope
Blue Snow
LWA
Flip Flop

>dream
Cast-off futa

>trying to take the tape off the box without damaging the box
>trying to put the pegs in without damaging the figure
Why do they have to make this so difficult. I get gray hairs every time.

I wouldn't mind some Mahou Shoujo Ikesai Keikaku stuff

I'm probably going to get 8/24 off of my bingo

Don't worry, I included her too.

How would you rate it?

shit

This, or empress.

great but there is a lot of dead space

It's still subject to change but so far this is it.
I feel your pain too, she would make a sublime scale in that outfit.

Damn, that's a big Siggy!
What figure is that?

A+ 1/2,5 Siggy

I know the artist of the bottom left girl but what is she form?

Kuon, or the twins.

Bishoujo Mangekyou 3
The fourth was supposed to be released last year.

I want to buy an oppai/3d mouse pad for my new apartment.
Amiami doesn't have anything that looks good.
Image related currently can be preordered on playasia and is the only one I find decent.
Any other sites I could check out?

Illya nendo. I already made the proper sacrifices to the dark gods, it should be inevitable.

I know her. For some reason it looked to like she had long hair in your bingo.

2014 is my fav, but I got 2016 on pre-order and I really like how it looks.

I didn't want to be able to afford a house anyways.

No, just like figures they are limited released so either you go for a preowned ne or wait for a decent on e to be on preorder on the future.

Amazon.com, seriously. It's a mousepad. Bootlegs are going to be 99% the same as a legit one and you have a lot more images to choose from.

>Bootlegs are going to be 99% the same as a legit one
Yeah no, not even close, bootleg ones use cheap materials and shitty redraws or even worse, a failed low res print of a shitty scan.

GSC Sodachi announcement

Yeah, this is what I'm afraid of.
But I might just get one for now, if I don't find anything good in the near future.

Honestly just avoid them, unless you want them as a collection item they are not particularly comfy, if anything they feel worse than flat mousepads.

They are not made thinking on ergonomics, unless yon consider your dick's happiness ergonomic.

You can see the image the use before you buy so if you're buying a shitty redraw it's your own fault. As far as low grade material goes, you're over thinking this. It's a mousepad. Even the best materials are not expensive.

I agree. The only one I still have I actually have turned sideways and just rest my phone on the bosom since it actually makes my hand go numb if I use it "correctly."

Anything specific to look for?
Are preorder items the only safe ones? I don't plan on buying a preowned one.

>Even the best materials are not expensive
More like you don't even have idea of what you are talking about, the large legit mousepads are made with original 2WT, same grade used on doujin dakis, and the gel filling is the same shit used on breast implants. How is that "not expensive"?

Also, the image you get to see is the low res thumbnail of what you are getting, you are not even sure how large is the one used for the print unless you custom made one in which case the materials are even worse and plenty of times they come out miss-aligned.

Not really, again they are a novelty item, if you like it/the character just get it.

>original 2WT
>gel filling is the same shit used on breast implants

This. How to know if this is the case for a mouse pad, even if it is a preorder?

The mousepads i've preordered from Amiami and the bootlegs I've bought from Amazon are exactly the same in material and softness. It's clear the marketing has worked on you so I won't argue any further.

On Amazon? No, you can't. They use stock images of the original on Amazon, not actual pictures of their product.

Rule of thumb, the only mousepads that use those are the uber large and expensive ones ones, they come in limited quantities and usually they are not up on amiami or the like, but on the manufacturers site.

The only way to order them is to use a proxy or forwarder

Its clear you have never bought the decent ones, see

Its clear that you are a retard and don't know beyond the shit on amazon and amiami.

And even then , you failt to see the difference between them which is worse.

You can go on amazon and search for 3d mouse pad and prove you wrong in 30 seconds. A lot of the listings have clear pictures of the item.

Thanks for the info.
But what do you mean by "on the manufacturers site"? Is there a list of the best manufacturers?

I'll look into proxy shipping.

Most of them in thumbnail quality, nothing to actually check the quality on the fabric or the print

Also, I looked into 2WT, but I read that peach skin is better. Any opinions on peach skin?

Softgarage is the most popular one:

softgarage.co.jp/index.php

Besides them some hentai companies do limited runs from time to time, like:

pinkpineapple.co.jp/oppai/

However the links are made and expire quite often so you can't count on those.

Peach skin feels sightly better but wears out way faster and is a dust/dirt magnet, 2WT is the nintendium of the fabrics.

Fuck, I preordered her at 14k.
Definitely worth it at 10k, easily Phat's best figure to date.

I did notice something a bit weird though - the head sculpt for the production model is a little different. Her head is turned ever so slightly more to the right, so it's covered up by her arm a little more.

Actually, did I get a fucking bootleg somehow?
None of the user photos on MFC look like mine.