Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Comfy Edition

Jamaica coalition is kill.
FDP won't do the Jamaica Jive.
Grüne & CSU almost french kissing each other.
SPD now getting ready for big coalition
Presicuck Steinmeier inviting usual suspects for anudda 4 year big coalition of doom

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag
streamable.com/bv0n4
>fake Höckecaust memorial trolled
youtube.com/watch?v=qktW2-h3kNM
streamable.com/fhapv
streamable.com/zc5xu
streamable.com/n7iqe
streamable.com/07gka

>AfD speeches in Bundestag
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ve6Jnm2UTY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg
youtube.com/watch?v=z_8UP7H7fY8

>Einzelfallmap:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.59415871264955,15.439837295117286&z=6

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w [
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-QQ1-52jCA

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=2--RFShkusw
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0

>old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ybveol56BNc
youtube.com/watch?v=s4nsQRqRT5o
youtube.com/watch?v=liGpN_hhzqw
youtube.com/watch?v=DVRo2S60eIg
youtube.com/watch?v=FxCq9iPY-6s
youtube.com/watch?v=PZujRvN0WE8
youtube.com/watch?v=yGeOvLgB9U4
youtu.be/IVFN7_jt7GI
www2.pic-upload.de/img/34406832/styroporstattbeton.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=uFMSw_IvmX4
sicherungsblog.wordpress.com/
frankonia.de/freie-waffen/armbrueste-boegen/Artikel.html
nachhaltigkeitsrat.de/?s=2050
faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/kriminalitaet/innenminister-nehmen-szene-der-prepper-in-den-blick-15329254.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jTZFmywT3zc
reuters.com/article/us-africa-eu-summit-merkel/merkel-end-smuggling-and-slavery-allow-legal-migration-for-africans-idUSKBN1DT1G8
rt.com/news/412149-syria-liberated-isis-terrorists/
youtu.be/I82_ybEAHxM
youtu.be/9JT-xxcD9_w
youtube.com/watch?v=h3IS_VN_jjA
google.de/search?q=ISIS besiegt&client=safari&rls=10_11_6&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:d&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj6jMCjs_vXAhULLewKHRyCDkwQpwUIHw&biw=1280&bih=678
dasgelbeforum.net/mix_entry.php?id=449671&page=0&order=time&category=0
youtube.com/watch?v=9V1Gdu_5L4E
youtube.com/watch?v=PdCMIpMRwg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>shill against mudslimes 24/7
>get arrested
>pretend to be jewish and shill against mudslimes 24/7
>???
what happen

First for Reconquista.

FUCK MERKEL REMINDER

DOMINOS at christmas will save us?

THESE ARE USED (useless)
long: youtube.com/watch?v=Ybveol56BNc
short: youtube.com/watch?v=s4nsQRqRT5o

WE NEED THESE:
long: youtube.com/watch?v=liGpN_hhzqw
short: youtube.com/watch?v=DVRo2S60eIg

OR THESE
youtube.com/watch?v=FxCq9iPY-6s
youtube.com/watch?v=PZujRvN0WE8
long one: youtube.com/watch?v=yGeOvLgB9U4

LOL
youtu.be/IVFN7_jt7GI

STYROPOR STATT BETON
www2.pic-upload.de/img/34406832/styroporstattbeton.gif

------------------------------------------

pic related:
ZIPFELMÄNCHEN was-->NIKOLAUS
the holy nikolaus is chistian culture
>muh german culture
KLAPPER KLAUS was-->NIKOLAUS
(just a retard name)
JAHRESENDFIGUR --> NIKOLAUS
(year-end-figure)

I second this.

>get arrested

youtube.com/watch?v=uFMSw_IvmX4

thread theme
kek at the comments

and what if yuo ARE the jew?

>sicherungsblog.wordpress.com/
What did I do wrong when uploading it?
Don't just tell me that I'm somehow lazy,
tell me what to do so that it uploads as
.png...please :^)

Somebody gave you an answer in the old thread, if I remember correctly.

check

-->

look what happened with one of the biggest Jewish Neocons in Germany, Henryk Broder, as long as he was pro-multiculti, he was liked, the moment he criticized open borders, he gets boycott campaigns which, according to his own words, resemble those of 1933/34.

what we really need is a truck of peace breaking through one of the cheap barriers causing a happening. More people need to wake up.

too bad. i thought i had a brilliant plan.

I love this guy so much, he knows how to trigger lefties

Sieg heil mein freunds. When does WW3 start?

>Svetoslav S.

i dont think we "need" it, but the "golden ones" will deliver, im sure!

From one perspective, i can even understand the sandniggers, we bomb them to, or deliver things/logistics
BUT
why dont they assault them? the government, why the people?
Borders Closed
Every income fingerprinted/pictured
1 crime and away in 24 hours!

Ok thanks, I gotta go prepare.

turns out the Sup Forums memes are not true and we're actually not a nogunslol land? but shieet you have to be a member of a schützenverein and i am an autist and those clubs are probably full of mean old people that would bully me

Duetschland ist verloren, democracy won't work there anymore. It will take liberation from another right-wing nationalist country to save them.

He is still multi-culti, just not Muzzies. If we got replaced by Mestizos and Negroes like the Americans he'd be more than happy, in fact he still supports Die Linke.

And then you still have Shabbos goys even in here supporting people like him or Israel in general when all those nation wreckers got Israeli passports and what Israel is doing with the Palestinians right now is just normal for them once they seize power, look no further than Soviet Russia or what they did to Germans after the end of the war.

>why dont they assault them? the government, why the people?
They are here to conquer and the governmet lets them. Why should they cut off the hand that feeds them and keeps the native population calm.

Fuck off.

Something special about that name I am missing?

Thanks, sorry for my slight retardation, lost track of the threads/just closed the old thread.

The guns your can get there are barely worth it.
You'd get away cheaper and with a better weapon if you bought a fucking crossbow. Would be legal too.

You are funny, you think old farts are worse than Sup Forums.
Sup Forums might be home, but it's a harsh mistress to everyone.

just

He was from Bulgaria(prob a gypsy tho).

Ready for more middle easterns?

>Merkel lächelt
Sie sieht das Völkersterben

>in fact he still supports Die Linke

Really? In what ways?
I haven't checked Achse des Guten for a while but he seemed to always bash commies whenever the chance presented itself. Like when Castro ended.

Even if not himself there's plenty anti-commie stuff on the blog.

will add it to the archive

Didn't Steinhäuser get his guns legally?

I've done more retarded things than you can even imagine.

frankonia.de/freie-waffen/armbrueste-boegen/Artikel.html

I'm pretty sure he is a gypsy.

Danke
A lot of Vereine are losing members every year and are more than happy to get new members to keep up the traditions, most of them are conservatives too. Do it user.

klaro
AGENDA 2050
nachhaltigkeitsrat.de/?s=2050

I mean, it would be comfy if the semites finished each other off but what we'll probably get is a situation like France where the tribe still advocates for mass immigration under police protection and the invaders are free to roam and brutalize natives.

>Ready for more middle easterns?
No.

(((Herschell Libermann)))
war er nicht der spacko der nach Afrika reiste um kleinen Kohlekindern zu sagen das ihre zukunft in Europa ist?

What is the range and impact of those?

Careful now, user. :^)

faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/kriminalitaet/innenminister-nehmen-szene-der-prepper-in-den-blick-15329254.html

Can anyone compile videos of riots, ddr footage, commies destroying nazi germany memorials, sjws and degeneracy while freude schöner götterfunken plays?

>Lieberman
Like a clockwork

>(((Herschell Libermann)))
bahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=jTZFmywT3zc

check this out!
>"arschloch lan?"

Searched for agitating a race war in at least fourteen countries.

Die wollen nur spielen, ist nicht böse gemeint

I have no idea, I don't own one.
Didn't the government tell me a few months ago I should be prepared and stock food and water?

This is a Sup Forums account.

>We don't live in a world that has crossed the Rubicon and reality is as absurd as fiction.

Ur funni ye facken coont

old people scare me, though. they dont know autists that love chinese cartoons.
i guess you're right. yes, i should go visit one of those clubs.

Trump made sure you'll get them.

And I don't think the jews are going to be considerate.

>Chinese
No, they like japanese, what the fuck did the chinese ever animate?

its a joke on Sup Forums to not call anime japanese

>Neuer Tageskommentar von Winkler, Kamerad_InnenX!

Aha, es ist bestätigt: Frankreichs Emmanuel Macron schadet Europa. Dies ist die entscheidende Voraussetzung, um in Aachen den Karlspreis verliehen zu bekommen. Frankreichs Präsident wird diese 2018 erhalten. Er stellt sich damit in die Reihe mit Winston Churchill, dem Totengräber des Empire und Europas, mit Coudenhove-Kalerghi, der die weißen Europäer ausrotten wollte, und mit Helmut Kohl, der für Europas Probleme nur Geldsäcke anzubieten hatte, gefüllt mit "dumb German money". Na, da gratulieren wir doch!

Es ist mal wieder soweit: die Verarmten Staaten von Amerika erreichen ihre Schuldenobergrenze. Natürlich ist das nur ein Alle-Jahre-wieder-Ritual, bei der ein paar Leute gewichtig den Kopf schütteln, um wenig später eifrig zu nicken. Was sollten sie auch sonst tun? Die Staatsausgaben massiv zurückfahren? Vor allem den Militärhaushalt? Das wäre das Ende des Imperiums, das Ende der amerikanischen Weltherrschaft. Da setzt man eben die Schuldenobergrenze wieder hinauf und wurstelt weiter. Es wird schließlich knallen, das ist klar. Aber solange man da weiterhin Geld reinpulvert, wird es nicht JETZT knallen. Ganz davon abgesehen, je mehr Schulden die Verarmten Staaten aufnehmen, desto mehr Geld wird in die Welt gesetzt. Folglich geht es allen gut. Oder etwa nicht?

Die Party in Israel nimmt ihren Lauf. Die einheimischen Semiten werfen mit Steinen, die zugewanderten Juden schließen mit scharfer Munition. Gemessen an früheren Ausschreitungen ist das alles verhalten. Bis jetzt hat es einen einzigen Toten gegeben, einen einheimischen Semiten. Der Antisemitismus der Juden hat früher deutlich blutiger gewütet. Jedenfalls wäre Trumps Vorhaben, die US-Botschaft nach Jerusalem zu verlegen, ein guter Grund, die Weihnachtstage nicht im bluttriefenden unheiligen Land zu verbringen.

How the fuck am i supposed to know that? i am a newfag retard from 2015. Luckily i don't act the part in terms of social ettiquette because i don't start "stop bullying"-threads or "wow, can u like uhm tone down the anti-semitism" or other bluepilled shit.

I think the Innenministerium somehow forgot about pic related. Basic prepping is actually advised by the government and a lot of preppers read this guidebook and add on it. The BBK advises to have food for at least 10 days at home, all the time.

In the meantime we get blacked.
reuters.com/article/us-africa-eu-summit-merkel/merkel-end-smuggling-and-slavery-allow-legal-migration-for-africans-idUSKBN1DT1G8

Link please, dude seems woke.

this is retarded!

lurk moar

kek
i have pasta stored for 3 years

well now you know one more thing about Sup Forums then!
rude

You might be on a watchlist now.

Things around here are slightly different than in the real world.

idc, its retarded anyway.

btw, ISIS is fully defeated since yesterday
rt.com/news/412149-syria-liberated-isis-terrorists/
does it mean, war is over and we start deportation now?

That's why we should bring back the Kaiser.

youtu.be/I82_ybEAHxM

Don't forget Assad is still there barrel bombing and gassing Damascus. ;)

how do we know they're defeated? this is not age of empires where you know when you won the map

I knew something was missing.

>TFW noguns allowed on the prep list
Do they even know how to post apocalypse!?

True that, i mean they say the nazis are gone.
Look at Sup Forums and say that to my face motherfucker, not online and see what happens.

(You are being wrong, that's what happens)

You knew something was what?

Well don't forget!

Germany still owns the Rhine!
youtu.be/9JT-xxcD9_w

its a big moneymachine for our politicians
doesnt matter happens
they keep the narrative alive

i can read
i can use a search engine

for example: youtube.com/watch?v=h3IS_VN_jjA

google.de/search?q=ISIS besiegt&client=safari&rls=10_11_6&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:d&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj6jMCjs_vXAhULLewKHRyCDkwQpwUIHw&biw=1280&bih=678

interessante Unterhaltung dazu:
dasgelbeforum.net/mix_entry.php?id=449671&page=0&order=time&category=0

(((they))) just dont want peace, bad for business, thats it.

Can-opener and pocket knife are on their checklist. There are many nice things that fit that category.

youtube.com/watch?v=9V1Gdu_5L4E
youtube.com/watch?v=PdCMIpMRwg0

Should have said someone was missing.
If I remember correctly in most Kraut/pol/ threads an american flag appears to remind us of the glory of the second Reich.
This always sticks out to me because somehow it reminds me of my time in school where non of my classmates was able to tell me what the second or first Reich was, despite the fact they all knew the third one.

Why would I need a camera?

>what about Die Linke?
domestic terrorists (DIE LINKE is the official party of ANTIFA).

Better questions would be why you don't need any one of pic related in an emergency.

to make evidence of your crime
so you can prove it later
to be a good goy

Because guns kill people dummy

You do realize I am the reichaboo who always does that right?

Let's face it! Germany was never meant to be a republic.

yeah yeah alright i believe you, jeez
it is fascinating to see how normies dont react to the times before the third reich at all. despite being technically outlawed, i am a monarchist and make no secret about that. at worst i get puzzled people saying im stuck in the past. hell, i even have monuments of the kaisers and bismarck etc. in my city and nothing happens to them. but dare to mention anything nazi related and people shriek like stung by a bee. the empire didnt believe in equality and being open, either. in fact it probably was more strict than the third reich. but you need not worry to talk about that to the greatest leftist. this is so odd.

thats true

They say it's to document lost or damaged property, pic related. :(

I have read his travel advice for Iceland, where he cheered Icelandic women now have brown babies too, indeed.
The main nation wreckers are the Europeans themselves, they prove to be cattle by simply rubber-stamping anything the authorities do.

>tragisch, tragisch

>You do realize I am the reichaboo who always does that right?
I missed a few threads AND I'm an Idiot.
(I know this is an explanation but I hope it also counts as an apology)
It's saddening and fascinating. 1000 Years of history boiled downto 12 years.
So what if looters steal my camera? will my post apocalypse insurance still give me money?