Why doesn't he live in Israel then?

>Why doesn't he live in Israel then?
he would not be allowed to own slaves in israel

Other urls found in this thread:

static.currentaffairs.org/2017/12/the-cool-kids-philosopher
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why doesn't he live in Israel then?
OY VEY YOU ANTISEMITIC GOY HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST A JEW LIVE SOMEWHERE WITH OTHA JEWS TATS LIKE TELLIN EM TO LIVE IN A CONCENTRATION SHOAH DIS IS A FRIGGIN HAULACAUST YA FRIGGEN DIRTY GOY

Based ben shapiro educates the goyim. The purpose of the Jews is to civilize the goyim, which is why he doesnt live in israel.

Anyway, If arabs can have egypt, syria, france, ets, as their countries, Israel can have the USA as our country.

>Anyway, If arabs can have egypt, syria, france, ets, as their countries, Israel can have the USA as our country.
Are you dense?
Also enjoy an upcoming war Bar Mitzvah boy.

>educate the goyim
>lives in the nation state equivalent of a welfare nigger

almonds activated desu

>Anyway, If arabs can have egypt, syria, france, ets, as their countries, Israel can have the USA as our country.

Because parasites like him can't survive without a host.

>why doesn't he live in Israel then
Hes running for President in 2024

Every day my hatred for the kikes grow more intense. I swear these people probably never even lived there in the first place.

>Why doesn't he live in Israel
Because he's a stay-behind.

baited hard by a kike

lol

How pissed is Shapiro gonna be when Israel gets epxosed by Mueller?

he will deflect and accuse anoyne of being anti semite

I've been seeing this a lot recently. Do you guys have any kind of a source for this?

based swede

>Israel can have the USA as our country
Then move to USA and leave the land to the Pallies.

to be fair, D.C really isn't that great save a few monuments. It's a modern day Babylon filled with all kinds of vipers (not just Jews) trying to lobby the government to spread their filth. Last time I was there, at the gift shop of the Jefferson Memorial, there was a book about Jefferson's Quran. Some Muslim groups in D.C. are actually shilling that Jefferson loved Muslims and would've loved for Muslims to come to America. Bullshit, Jefferson was a scholar and him having a Quran doesn't mean that he secretly loved Islam. Top that off with the fact that the city is filled to the brim with blacks and homeless. Step outside of the tourist zones and it's South Africa tier. That's why all of the snooty D.C. liberals actually live in Northern Virginia and Maryland. Did I mention that there's an enormous Holocaust museum right across the street from the White House? Interesting fact, it was built 25 years before Berlin's holocaust memorial. Go figure

Here's a good article deconstructing him, albeit from a leftist...the trans and gay stuff I'm not sure about, but I thought it was a good read.

static.currentaffairs.org/2017/12/the-cool-kids-philosopher

you will die in Hell you dumb kike

tfw facts don't care about your feelings

>continues to live in LA
Is he a masochist?

No, he's subversive. He's happy in the swamp.

>uses arguments that Shapiro has already debunked in previous speeches
Trashed

>jews rule over California and are the reason its such a shithole now
>the get amazing lives off the backs of their debt slaves, ridiculous taxation, and illegal working class.
No, he indoubtedly has an awesome life as a Jew ruling over goyim. They want the whole world on the California model.

>>uses arguments that Shapiro has already debunked
>riding this much jewish dick
Your country literally disagrees with Israel and have for god knows how long, too bad the queen can't nuke the Middle east and off herself, thus saving us future problems.

T. Ben

Ok Ben, that doesnt change the fact you are the most obvious Israel first zionist shill going these days.

Its also ironic he clearly holds the beliefs of being the master race while being 5ft tall.

More upset than when we discovered his sister

Kek/10

My country also sucks islamic cock as hard as it can, I don’t give a shit what my country agrees with

>Jerusalem is only important to Christianity because it was first important to Judaism.

No, the only reason it's important to Christianity is because you kikes killed Christ there.

Man she is as ugly as they get

Fuck off Ahmed

I really dont understand why Sup Forums hates this guy.

apologize

T. 56%er

youre a fucking frenchman. fucking hilarious that you call anybody homos. doesnt it suck that people relate cowardice to homos as if that makes any sense and then correlated you with cowardice? too fucken bad. walk a mile in my shoes. dont even try and pretend to be anti jew. vagina fuckers do anything but that. their whole purpose is to serve jews

>a jewish retard who spews shit with a 24/7 open mouth who talks about nonsense he isn't even remotely familiar with
beats me.

I'd like to titty fuck his sister, other than that I'm not really that impressed with him

what the fuck are you even saying?

words. ya fucken frog. read em. homo president asshole

You're just mad because you'd lose in an argument with him.

He spergs out and loses all rationality on Jewish/Israeli issues. He's a good opponent against the current cultural zeitgeist and SJWs but he loses all credibility when he makes Jewish/Israeli issues so personal.

How do I send her money for pictures of her tits? Why are you looking at anything but her massive tits?

what other animals (not that humans are animals but the following reminds me of them) suck on boobs in adulthood other than you and a few other man babies? none of em do. that's how many

You must be be new here.

mental illness

the all seeing eye is a pussy. standard response. originated in kikery
>freud is an aryan name
k. what youre thinking of are jewish spiritual problems. your own. straight out of your encyclopedias. you have no bodily evidence

He's points were correct. You don't have to like it but don't pretend he isn't right.

he's not right. these are fake semites. fake jews. and zion comes from above

why does Sup Forums shill so hard for Palestinian mudshit terrorist savages?

Except Christians are the chosen people and the true israelites we had many crusades over this. Strange how that dialogue ceased...

youre an antichrist who posts satan frogs? youre pedos?

And Amerisharts give him shekels so he can spit on their nation

We are reaching peak levels of pseud we never thought possible. Go back to /lit/

Little Ben is my favorite Jewish Supremacist.
If anyone gets the chance to ask him a question on mic, ask if he's "Israel first or America first"
Also ask him why he considers himself an American when he's clearly Jewish and the founders never intended his type to be citizens via Naturalization Act of 1790.

He repeatedly calls America the greatest country on earth though, not quite sure how he spits on it

a jew lies? fuck. nobody would ever have thought that

Have you got any evidence of him spitting on America?

being an ashkenazi

because no one outside the retarded right in the us would ever take him seriously

Don't make us remove our military base you parasites think is your home :-)

My guess is it's three quite large groups behind pro palestinian shilling:
Lefties
Mooslems
Retards & paranoid schizophrenics who unfortunately involves themselves in nationalism

So that’s a no

what a sweet board. there will be maybe six posters in total after your paywall. enjoy!

Take your meds buddy

I'd love to debate him.
He never evolved his mindset beyond high school and still thinks that only facts are the highest principle. Humans don't operate that way but Ben can't grasp that still being a virgin.

This true israelites meme always gets to me kekekekekekekekekek whitey fighting to decide who's the real jew kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

Kike playing a conservative...

They are the highest principle you leftist fuckboy.

my faith is all i have. it's all i ever will have. you worship pussies. and evil men. dont fucken call a jew a homo and expect me to sit back and be like "yeah". i love jews because im gay. i fucken hate em and start improving your molech whoredom images. always blaming us for your own shit. traitor to nation. to God. and to gender. you babel. because youre fucking babylonian

Keep throwing random facts at judges and politicians, see where it gets you.

Holy fukken lol

Wtf is wrong with her, is she seizing

How I feel about muzzies

I don’t follow

sweet. go put your jew clit dick inside a bagel or a moore mutt. fucking epstein. putin's one. pence might be one

>i'll show them all dad, trust me!

Of course you fucking don't.

She’s singing

Is call you a troll but I’ve seen you ruin threads before. You’re worse than Frank.

you are of this world and of satan and you cant save yourself and youll reap what you sow

He's not at all wrong though.

Still, I think whites should adopt the idea of holy cities ourselves. We have a lot of cities just here in the United States that used to be great before they became Somalia.

enjoy armageddon

Care to explain then Ahmed?

ok shylock. you put baby dicks in your mouth

Please take your meds.

muted.

The modern city of Jerusalem was built on the smoldering ruin of the Jerusalem that Romans destroyed LOL

please take your box pox and aids and super gonorrhea and periods and snot and estrogen and nagging and divorce and zika and trichomoniasis
>pussified

Edgy alt-right Greek people who masturbate to “milo vs feminist” videos, do

>LOL

>Does this jewish homo ever shut the fuck up?

Dont you get it? Jews are not really America citizens. PIC RELATED

How is an Orthodox Jew so ignorant of his own religion? Judaism is barely older than Christianity. It's not the religion of the Old Testament. It's based on suspiciously unwritten oral traditions that supposedly started with Moses and rabbinic commentaries and the Talmud as a whole.

I guess historical revisionism is just baked into Judaism. No wonder they tend to be so dishonest.

nobody would give him a platform in israel. He's cashing in here in US. Among other jews he's less shrill. I don't mind if this fast talking lawyer uses his high IQ to promote himself and make money. It is a fact that he is a smart guy. The mudslimes are a greater threat than the jews who have us fighting their wars for them while playing the jewish piano (((Cash registers))) to the bank the whole way.

are you retarded?

Are they both eating the same ice-cream taking turns?

It can't get more Jewy than this.

lost so hard

It excites females.

Because the Naturalization Act hasn't applied on a racial basis since the end of the Civil War and the passage of the 13th Amendment.

It hasn't mattered who the Founders intended for 150 years.

Its funny because its true!

He's not even that smart. He just spams shit arguments and never focuses on anything making it impossible for anyone to ever argue with him. Also the only reason mudslimes attack us is because of us constantly helping israel and interfering on their behalf.

He's an aids monkey