This is a good point, if you seek a woman like this then you might as well have a serious problem

This is a good point, if you seek a woman like this then you might as well have a serious problem.

But you literally do want a mom, a mom for your children, how do they not get this?

ok then i won't get a woman and i'll live alone
just don't bitch about how i don't contribute anything to the society or how i should "man up"

That's the idea

if you want a man who pays the bills, fixes the house & property, & trains the kids, you basically want a dad whose dick you can grab whenever you want

What else is there?

exactly. a good woman sets an example for her children, showing her boys what to look for in a mate, and showing her girls how to be good mothers themselves someday. the op image is some freudian perversion of the logic of the nuclear family

This
Still... Fuck you leaf

If she cannot create a comfortable environment for you then how can she create a comfortable environment for your child? Women like this will most definitely have you child on prescription medicine by the time they are 5

But why?
Why would you want a mother?

Because logic hurts

/thread

Fuck the nuclear family. Fuck conservatives. Fuck the alt-right. I want to continue living my urban, yuppie life, because its awesome.

Anyone looking for a traditional woman is nothing but the real cuck. Long live liberalism!

>if you want a man with money you just want a living wallet and might have a serious problem

Yeah, doesn't make much sense

No shit, that's the whole fucking point.
You want a woman who makes a good mother to your children, that's EXACTLY what you want.

But the ones doing research their whole lives (academics) are just brainwashed, right?

>Cooking
>Cleaning
>Laundry

All of that takes about three and a half hours per day, less if you develop a streamlined routine.

OH GOD, THE FUCKING UNHOLY DRUDGERY!!! I'D RATHER WORK A NINE HOUR JOB INSTEAD! I'D RATHER WORK HARD TO MAKE MY BOSS RICH THAN DEVOTE MY EFFORTS TOWARDS MY OWN CHILDREN!!!!

typical woman .. she leaves out the two most important points..
>they live in the house they clean, cook and sleep in safely, free of charge.
>it's also supposed to lead to offspring.

not that guy, but because i have no problem of getting money and don't want to do housework myself is a good guess

To Americans ITT:

Has your mother cooked, clean, etc?

Because every one of the white families I visited had maid(s).

It's 2017, we have washing machines, men can cook, and motherhood is about different qualities than it was in the 50s, you reactionary little cunt.

>Not realizing that mommygf is the toppest of tiers
Do you even Freud my man

Mais are just a part of a Jewish conspiracy to deconstruct the nuclear familiy, user!!!!

but my real mom was really bad at cooking and cleaning.

It's almost like men are hardwired to fine women who would make great mothers. Wow would of never guessed it.

Even the academics don't deny that traditional marriages have higher rates of success and more healthy sex lives, and other things like that. They just make up reasons for why this is actually oppression.

>Mom who's boobs I can grab whenever

Honestly fuck off, you dont get married to have a personal maid, if you wanr that im glad that you will only get the middle finger from the first girl that hears your intentions, women dont need to be the slaves of jerks like you, fuckers that cant even cook their own meals or wash their jizzed underwear

*maids

>how do they not get this

they see strawman logic as infallible

I'll take one please, in return I'll give a house, car, half of my money and fidelity and love.

What a horrible prospect eh

I was talking to the generic Sup Forums-poster.

Fpbp

trying this hard

[Citation needed]

based gib poster

Working for free is basically slavery. You don't want a wife, you want a slave, cum-dumpster, breeding piece of meat, and a substitute mother since you are just a man-child.

>implying a Sup Forumsack that faps all the day knows anything about fidelity and love

yes, my mom is a great cook, so was my grandmother.

>you basically want a mom
for your children, yeah.

Yeah that's what I want... your point?

Alright, and if women want a successful husband who works and provide some a better life for them they are sick fucks that want to bang their fathers. Your move.

>Anyone looking for a traditional woman is nothing but the real cuck.
>Long live liberalism
Heh

>It's bad for men to want good mothers for their future offspring.

Why are YOU acting like a reactionary little cunt? Being raped by taxes got your ass raw?

read second post, i honestly understand you and i stay away from that shit
if i and women dont understand each other and are at different wave lenght its best to stay our own ways

>believing the mother is supposed to be submissive to the child

what a dumb cunt

Meanwhile, us happy housewife trannies continue to take care of our men.

Ahhh, the joys of a good traditional life. :^)

>Doesn't know the difference between academics and (((academics)))

What other reason is there for them?

>Working for anyone else but a corporate master is really bad goyim how dare you generate untaxable value

The leaf giveth and the leaf taketh. Today, he giveth.

I live in the UK, so yeah, I am getting raped by taxes.

I never said it was bad for men to want good mothers. I questioned what constituted a good mother in 2017, as opposed to the 50s.

You have this fantasy about the good ol' days, probably because you can't get laid in modernity. Most likely, because you are ugly as fuck, as most of the Bongs.

ok, i wish you all luck, but then don't complain how we "drop out of society"
i get you and nazi flag, its your time, your system, but enjoy it without me, ill be playing my vidya and shitposting

Congratulations, you're now an evolutionary dead end!

>if you seek a woman like this then you might as well have a serious problem.

Yes, we know you think being male is a serious problem in the current year+2.

>bla bla bla jewish conspiracy
>bla bla goyim
>bla no sources "i am a redpilled 20 something virgin living in my mother's basement, and I hate the world for being a failure"

Better just off yourself.

>working for free
>gets house, food, spare money, car, handyman, mechanic, bodyguard, & dick
it is the good old days motherfucker. you're a city boy & it's not my fault you can't find gorgeous country girls with their heads on straight.

>Being this triggered by traditional gender roles
I have a job actually, a good job and my own house.
My wife will be working at home while I work at my job, equal partnership and I will be faithful, loving and help her raise our children and support her.

That this is such a horrible prospect or muh slavery to you is hilarious.

Top kek
Have you dialated and taken your depression pills yet today Mr. Bill Flanderson?

>muh can't get laid, fat neck beard
every time

My mom helped me clean my place for Thanksgiving and my whole house took her like an hour. She ran out of shit to do and started doing my laundry.

well then GET A JOB, BITCH.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMY

This.

it just so happens that my wife does all these things, and she is a mother. intradesting

i wish i wasnt a wagecuck so i could be playing with her milkies right now

Nah, I'll reproduce at some point. I'll have enough money to keep myself attractive for 25 years old into my 40s. So I'll get there in due time.

I do all of these things by myself. I can also fix my cars, build additions to my home and pay my own bills. What can a woman offer me that a whore cannot?

>tumblrposting
Good lord this site is trash.

I wash my own dishes and shit but my wife can at least do SOMETHING ffs

Lol this

...if that name is a reference to something, I sure as fuck don't know what.

And yes. I like to take my anticistamines morning and night. But no dilation, I'm not that far along or sure I want to be (although I probably will).

There was washing machines in the 50s you brainlet.

Thinking that's all stay at home moms do.... lol

I cook actual home made meals, clean, do errands, pay the bills on time, shop, dr apt for kiddos, etc

Since I don't work our family isn't stressed out, we can fuck when we want unlike both working parents AND have the weekends to hang out

muh Freudian edukayshunz

If it is a personal choice, and a matter of the family, I don't mind it. If the structural forces in the society as well as the culture basically forces women to stay at home, it is slavery. There's a difference you know.

Of course they want dads. They never grew up with one.

Sounds like this cunt doesn't appreciate her mother. Go figure.

Because its true, user.

Congratulations, roastie.

Youll get your wish. You sound absolutely insufferable, I feel bad for the poor sap that even considers dating you.

Enjoy your cats and being a childless, lonely nobody.

Is this just another jealous e celeb thread who promotes trad lives but don't live them so all angry and jelly

I want a gal
Just like the gal
That married dear old dad!

That's like a hundred year old song. Congrats on your "discovery".

Not to the extent as we see today. Washing machines are widely being recognized as the most important technological innovation for women's rights.

That's the dream life and perfectly normal and has been the way society has functioned for the past 6000 years

I'm sure women will flock to a burned out yuppie.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being alone.

I don't know any white families with maids. Mine considered a weekly one for tough shit

And you want your 25 year old wife having kids and going back to work after than taking care of the house and Children?

Keeping myself fit, healthy. I dress well, and I work in finance. So yeah, I do think so.

no it's implied.. it's the woman version of muh dick. The first thought when they feel attacked.
>Sure I'm a whore, quick use a virtue as an insult, muh virgin

Men can absolutely handle being alone.

Women cannot.

>If it is a personal choice
No, I'm going to hit her over the head and chain her to the oven
>If the culture forces
What a stupid thing to say, social pressure is not force, you act like no one has free will.

So no in no way is it slavery that's just feminist hyperbole, most women are happier as a homemaker anyway even if they don't think they would be, it's why happiness in women has been dropping since the 60's

That's up to her. We could afford a nanny, or a kindergarten. That's a good environment for children to grow the fuck up, and understand competetition. Do you think homegrown little cunts spending all the time with their mommys gonna grow real men?

Get the hell out of here.

>This is a good point

So both you and the guy who wrote that are admitting to being man-children who not only live with your mommies, but also have her do everything for you?

Most of us who aren't in a couple are doing our own cooking, cleaning and laundry. And if you have a wife who stays at home to look after the kids, then why shouldn't she use some of that time to do the basic chores while you work?

>A nanny is better than a mother
Holy shit ahahahaha why am I trying to talk to you like you're sane

Holy shit I can taste the salt from here.

One makes money at the job and the other takes care of the kids. It's called team work, dipshit.
I'm not surprised you don't know this. All you tumblr fags do is cannibalize each other.

By the way, sex between a married couple is consensual. I guess you're just bitter from seeing all those married guys getting laid.

Yeah, every single one of the women in my family has cooked and even my little sister has begun to cook though she's still a kid. We also clean our house as well. We still have a maid but only monthly since we can afford it and they handle stuff we don't want to.
Admittedly we're poo in loos so take from that what you will.

This woman probably does understand this but she spent her prime years sleeping around and getting a useless degree so she can "slay" and work a menial office job. She can't cook or clean or do anything important for maintaining a household.

So she mocks men who look for women who would make good mothers and homemakers by implying they have some mommy complex. Meanwhile no guy on planet Earth would ever mock a woman for having a daddy complex if she said she was interested in men who are strong and responsible and make good money. Because that'd be moronic.

Classic. You think you know what's best for women.

Of course the culture and the political climate creates incentives and sanctions for one choice compared to another. That's precisely how the nuclear family and the birthrates boomed in Nazi Germany. You seem quite dumb for being British.

Even though you guys tend to be ugly, you are in no way stupid most of the time. I suppose you're an immigrant?

Motherhood is about not being a mother?