Iceland

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/03/04/muslim-nations-inbreeding-levels-and-iqs/
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/07/24/man_claims_not_to_have_known_he_was_hiv_positive/
beyondthepale.info/2017/08/05/migrant-infected-two-icelandic-women-aids-maybe-20/
youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lots and lots of accidental incest and Bjork painting rocks green while screeching.

feminism

Volcanic eruption soon that will hopefully go towards Jew York.

Iceland is a Norse-Gaelic colony.

>Lots and lots of accidental incest

Wrong.

>“Our data indicated that there has been a decrease by a factor of 10 in mean kinship between Icelandic couples during the past two centuries, from 0.005 for couples with females born 1800 to 1824 to 0.0005 for those born 1950 to 1965 (Table 1). This is equivalent to a change from couples being related on average between the level of third and fourth cousins to couples being related on average at the level of fifth cousins.”

>don’t have any data for more recent marriages, but i doubt if the icelanders are marrying their cousins more now than in the 1950s/60s. so, the most recent inbreeding kinship coefficient we’ve got for icelanders is equivalent to those found between fifth cousins while, like i said, all the muslim countries above have inbreeding coefficients like those found between second to third cousins. the icelanders didn’t even have that in the 1800s.

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/03/04/muslim-nations-inbreeding-levels-and-iqs/

I heard they're all leftist, immigrant-loving nutjobs even though it's 99.9% Icelandic (white). Is this true?

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/07/24/man_claims_not_to_have_known_he_was_hiv_positive/

beyondthepale.info/2017/08/05/migrant-infected-two-icelandic-women-aids-maybe-20/

>“The man arrested yesterday on the suspicion of having infected numerous young women with the HIV virus claims that he did not know that he was HIV positive. The man is an asylum seeker in Iceland.

>This has been confirmed by his lawyer Guðmundína Ragnarsdóttir who is appealing a verdict of a four-week long custody.

>Ragnarsdóttir cannot confirm at this time whether or not the man underwent the neccessary medical examinations required by asylum seekers. Another lawyer is processing his asylum application.

>Two women have been confirmed to have been infected with the virus and nearly twenty more are awaiting test results.

>22 different women fucked this ugly nigger
So I guess we're nuking Iceland from orbit when we retake planet Earth in the name of the empire

I've read that same shit a thousand times, is there really nothing else going on that you have to repeat something that happened years ago, over and over again?

Virtually no crime, I know that much

The country had to develop an app to let people check if they were related before having casual sex.

That's not surprising. Those who value "diversity" the most actually experience it the least.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8

Yeah, a lot of Icelanders can trace their mitochondrial DNA to Ireland and the Gaelic parts of Scotland because of the kynlíf-kynlíf.

No, they didn't "have to", as my link demonstrates the inbreeding rate steadily declined in the last two centuries, long before smartphones came along.

Someone in Iceland decided to create the app, your statement seems to imply that it was a necessary step taken by the government, which isn't true.

Sadly only two of them paid the toll for burning the coal

Your link is a fucking wordpress. Not scientific and your flag is a meme, so I don't care what the fuck you have to say.

none of your business amerislurp

Degenaracy and irrrelevance

It's a nice vacation spot actually.

Highly recommend

Sodomy

The sources were cited on that page, you fucking mongoloid.

Niiiice
Are Icelandic women into that? Or just the men?

Yes you wont like it here, please stay away. We are full.

Both

Too late, bud—I just found out that your women are into butt sex.

>Both
ok but the men have to be short enough and hairless otherwise it's gay

Serious internet space shit business, and, yeah no, that's about it.

you belong to iceland
also
>tfw people would probably think I was a native if I went to ireland
the fucking slaves won in the end

Meme flag. Irrelevant.

>even though it's 99.9% Icelandic (white)
Of course they leftist, leftism is just natural white cuck behavior.

Completely cucked but too cold and isolated to attract the niggers they so desperately demand

t.

Penguins smoke blunts and fly around when people arent looking

Is this true? Maybe you would look like a native Scot too then, considering that they are mainly composed of Germanic DNA (Anglos, Nords, etc.) and Celtic DNA (Brythonic Celts, Gaels and Picts).

>hiding flag

every time

very beautiful place. They recently elected a right wing party into parliament during this years election

What is the Icelandic equivalent?

not really, they support the abstract ideal since they don't have to actually deal with out

go to germany or britain and suddenly the people change their minds

I've heard that too actually, been thought to be a brit as well.
So yeah I'd say I look more like someone from the British isles rather than Norway

Don’t think it was ever gaylick mr potato.

Feminism, inbreeding, debt and hot springs.

Did this letter arrive?

Yup, was in the news.

They brought irish slaves over there.

Exhibit A

Exhibit A of fetal alchohol syndrom. Her parents were drunks.

she is very uniquely pretty

My mom told me a story that she mailed a letter to her sister in college and didn't remember her address number, so she just put "The last house on the left, Rainy Street" and it got delivered.

>Her parents were drunks.
irish heritage confirmed

war between natives and pinguins, pinguins win