Little Witch Academia

The last thread reach bump limit.

Other urls found in this thread:

tv.littlewitchacademia.jp/core_sys/images/contents/00000086/block/00000246/00000312.jpg?1484899947
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So why do people start generals if they have nothing to say? I mean mentioning that the last one hit bump limit would be reasonable if there were a conversation that got cut off or a topic that you wanted to explore, but what is the purpose of the continuance of a general without any real reason? Is it simply out of duty?

Or are you just a loser who's only meaning in life is to get people to talk in a thread he made about nothing in particular to get his social satisfaction fulfilled for the week?

Tattun, In the first episode, the student manual shows"Blytonbury Station".
But in the official website of LWA, in the art board, it shows "Brightonbury Station"
tv.littlewitchacademia.jp/core_sys/images/contents/00000086/block/00000246/00000312.jpg?1484899947

It's a Engrish mistake, but which one is correct?

Saving this thread

holy fucking shit nene fuck off you stupid fucking cunt no one one fucking likes you wow!

fucking worst stupid bitch girl, aoba is 2000x better than Nene, she actually works hard in life unlike Nene's skank baby lookin ass fuck ooutta here bitch

Tattun's gone, user

What questions will you ask Producer-san and why is it what Akko's farts smell like?

I don't even watch LWA but it's cool to see someone who works at the studio come and post on Sup Forums without getting flamed to hell by kids.

Last time I saw a "celebrity" post on Sup Forums was on Sup Forums and they just got shitposted until they left and stopped coming.

Why do you care about something so asinine?

*unsheathes M16*

Yeah, it was really cool watching him answering Sup Forums questions that nobody cares about.

Why are the mods act so favoable towards this show?
>hurr some PR fag gets a Q&A and a Sup Forums pass
Triggerniggers are the worst

Do you guys think that there's a reason for Sucy to cover her left eye or insist on showing no skin besides on her face and hands?

If so, what do you think it is?

>being this autistic

Stay assblasted.

heh you're not jealous at all

>assblasted
>jealous
Sure, have fun with your memes while the rest of Sup Forums enjoys anime

remember now that feel of your ass is in flames and that anime needs to be purged into pure LCL and that this feel will come again when we achieve that

and you keep baiting people to fuel your attention-starved personality, jealous bitch.

Are you mad at Sup Forums for asking those questions or mad at him for picking them?

Both Brighton and Blyton are actual places in England, Brighton being a big seaside town and popular tourist destination and Blyton being a tiny village of little importance (also the name of a well known Children's authour but I doubt that's an influence) and -bury is a typical English suffix (obviously from Glastonbury, where the location is actually meant to be)

I would think it's obvious Brightonbury is correct. The drawing of the station is by Yoshinari himself. It's more likely whoever translated the pamphlet text misinterpreted it, than Yoshinari, who is the guy who's actually making these decisions, got it wrong while going through the time-consuming and mentally taxing task of handwriting block lettering.

I mean, obviously it's not difficult for him, but you get what I'm saying, it takes more time than messing up a translation

Crossboarders really are cancer.

>Triggerniggers are the worst

Didn't believe it until today

He got the pass as damage control for when they banned him for no reason a few days ago

stay assblasted, your senpai will never notice you

Isn't she half-human?

>name fagging

fuck off

First post best post

Diana make the "saving anime" meme a reality

Why are you here then and not watching the probable AOTY?

Fuck off. Elitists like you have no place in the fandom.

Well, my sister is 20, lol.

Tattun seemed to be oblivious to it so mabybe it's just her design

LWA is good but it'd be much better if Lotte didn't exist

Because it's excellent. You'll get a pass when you save anime.

Lotte is a funny way of spelling Suzy, user.

I hope you two get along fine. Little sisters are perfect for autismal hobbies like anime or buyfagging. I can always pretend I'm buying things on behalf of my sister.

>Do you guys think that there's a reason for Sucy to cover her left eye or insist on showing no skin besides on her face and hands?
I think the reason is it just makes for a cool design

As for the no skin... pic related

Is it really just a coincidence that the best witch is also the American witch?

>Lotte = Suzy
Why
And the British witch who is voiced by an American.

amanda is irsih

You guys should take a hint, simmer the fuck down about your over hyped harry potter rip off. This shit does not warrent a constant fucking thread.

how come monster musume can do it despire the anime ending 2 years ago?

Where are the boys? Why is Japan so afraid of relationships? No wonder the birthrates are declining.

Harry Potter managed to incude boys very well into the how magic thing. There's literally no excuse. I wanna si Akko lusting after some guy and then getting rejected.

Boys can't be witches. They're wizards.

>Is it really just a coincidence that the sluttiest witch is also the American witch?
fixed that for you

Then why is Lotte a witch?

I can't decide between Chariot and Ursula for best girl.

And I'll close this thread before you get to reply.

>Boys can't be witches.
au contraire

Quite a lifehack! Not much anime stuff to buy in Russia though.

We do get along, thanks. Mostly we do anime or movies though (just lay in bed and watch animu and stuff), but we rarely get out, it's a bit sad.

>Suzy
Did Tattun really bring in that many newfags?

Please stop. Don't lewd her. Lewd anyone but her! I beg of you!

>Boys can't be witches.
Lotte is a witch

Bien sûr que non.
Doujin when

Wait a little bit and I´ll have her colorized.
I hope you like it!

I heard that Sucy was half human; is this true or just a baseless rumor?

>Where are the boys?
Right here

Lotte is a trap. Traps aren't boys.

>wanna see Akko lusting after some guy

Please don't. Think of Lotte. Think of her purity. Think of how cute she is.

Because Trigger anime are actually good?

Bois can be magical girl, so why not can be witches?

There´s nothing impure or uncute about angels, even if they´re naked.

But it would so be much better if everybody was a cute feminine boy, right?

>implying I'm some waifu faggo living for some fake world chasing after 2D skirts
I just want a good show

My will is pure

>Elitists like you
There's nothing wrong with being elitist, and your post proves that.

Get out of Sup Forums normie bitch

Kill yourself

>but we rarely get out, it's a bit sad
Yeah, I know this feeling. And since we're in the age, where we all start college / find a job, the amount of time we are able to spend together shrinks more and more.

>he's not some waifu faggot living for some fake world chasing after 2D skirts

What the fuck are you even doing here then? Fucking triggerniggers, I swear.

Moar

But her figure is exposed! She's showing everyone her delicate body! Everyone will have lewd thoughts about her!

He (female) can be a reverse trap.

Isn't it strange, traps are not gay, but reverse traps are not gay, too.

So are we going to ship this vampire (male) with Lotte or not?

I´ll just draw heart shaped stickers on her delicate parts, that way she surely will be protected against lewd thoughts.

No. And stop pushing that shit.

It's called little witch academia

i doubt she'd wanna bang an ugly boy like Lotte

Or even better. You could put a nice dress on the angel of beauty! That way she'd look 10x better and cuter!

So it's like a girls school?

I´m not actually good enough at editing pictures to put a dress on her, I´ll maybe practice it once I´m done with that cutie Lotte

>le (gender)
Fuck off

Indiscreet question for the producer I want to ask but won't: How does Trigger feel about the Khara vs Gainax feud? They seem to be on good terms with both.

This age, yeah. And also she lives separately, so we get to see each other on weekends only.

>>>/tumblr/

Yes, as says
>>>/tumblr/

NOW FUCK OFF CUNT

I'm not expecting much but if she actually shows up in Lotte's episode I will cry.

we really need the episode asap

How does it feel knowing KyoAni will never acknowledge you?

Little Warlock Academia when? We need the shotas to come slap some dicks on these little cunts.

it's just post review syndrome, it'll get better

Make the best out of it. Being close to your siblings is one of the best things there is. Thankfully my sister and I are on the same wave lenght. Sadly, i can't say the same about my older brethren.
I hope you take good care of her.

Wizards are virgins

Are all ruskie girls this fat?

"Warlock" isn't a gendered term and neither is "witch"
fucking ingrates read a fucking book sometime

Just 15 hours until the chink stream airs. Stay strong.

Why not just say Little Wizard Academia?

>AMA is 4:00 AM wednesday
But I just got my sleeping schedule back on track