Granblue Fantasy

best boy.
**1位/**1位 (***,**0 pt) [*,**0予約] 17/04/26 GRANBLUE FANTASY The Animation 1(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
**2位/**2位 (***,**0 pt) [*,**0予約] 17/04/26 【Amazon.co.jp限定】GRANBLUE FANTASY The Animation 1(メーカー特典:「B2告知ポスター」付)(オリジナル特典:「シリアルコード【オリジナルゲーム内スタンプ(1種)】」付)(全巻購入特典:「B2布ポスター」「原作描き下ろしイラスト使用 全巻収納BOX」引換シリアルコード付)(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
**4位/**4位 ○ (***,**0 pt) [*,**0予約] 17/04/26 GRANBLUE FANTASY The Animation 1(完全生産限定版) [DVD]
*10位/*12位 ○ (***,**0 pt) [*,**0予約] 17/04/26 【Amazon.co.jp限定】GRANBLUE FANTASY The Animation 1(メーカー特典:「B2告知ポスター」付)(オリジナル特典:「シリアルコード【オリジナルゲーム内スタンプ(1種)】」付)(全巻購入特典:「B2布ポスター」「原作描き下ろしイラスト使用 全巻収納BOX」引換シリアルコード付)(完全生産限定版) [DVD]

Other urls found in this thread:

gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_chr346_q2_s10_10.mp3
gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/3030170000_mypage5.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=-BbV0QlxKxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Shaofags

>Shaoposting moved from /vg/ to Sup Forums
gross

Shao did nothing wrong.

post beato

>The shao shitposter is already here

I cant wait for you to get banned when you try your cancer shit

Chen!

Kill yourself

Just go back to /vg/ you cancerous piece of shit

>Best boy
Excuse me?

but everybody is talking about ecelebs, i just want to post Shao

Where's Luchador?

So is Pommern fit into an archetype of characters or something? He reminds me of some other anime/game characters right down to his voice.

Is there a name for this type of lineart?

>He thinks he'll get banned.
Easy to tell that you're new to this board. Check out a GochiUsa thread some time.

DELETE THIS
AARON IS PURE

That's now /vg/ works you retard.

"Incomplete"

He's a serial jobber that stalks the party only to job even harder.

He's like the uppity midboss villain with the aristocrat voice that turns out to be a bro in the end.

DESU NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Granblue generals will now stink up two boards.

That's the weirdest shift considering he kills the MC.

Best girl when?

I doubt these threads will last very long, but they'll probably come back in April when the anime officially airs.

SOON

Don't pretend like /vg/ is anything more than a shithole

Thankfully that useless piece of shit won't appear in the anime.

You could say the same thing about this place at times.

That's not Ferry

/gbfg/ is just a containment thread now
why do people hate Shao ?

Don't pretend Sup Forums is any better

>why do people hate Shao ?
No one actually does, it's just idiots from /vg/ who will shitpost and hate any character that's tied to a shitposter that frequents the general.

Keep her hidden from the windshitters. Fortunately, they probably won't think to look on this board.

>why do people hate Shao ?
The guy spamming Shao is some cancerous shitposter that spams homoshit, makes early threads and just sends threads to hell with pointless shitty drama.

Its literally one sad fuck that has nothing better to do than to shitpost and now that idiot is trying to move here. Someone probably linked this on the /vg/ gen or some shit.

His debuffs never fucking land.
His heal is fucking weak.
Said heal comes with a clear, yes, but only affects one character.
R healer characters have better stats and sometimes better debuffs.

Did somebody say windroach?

Does Sup Forums have rampart namedropping, discord posting, guild drama, tranny-posting too, now? I wouldn't know, I don't browse the Sup Forums generals.

He already did it. Just hope the rest of the cancer stay there

I'd just go back to /vg/ if I were you.

implying posting shao is necessarily for drama, there is a shitposter that hate on every dark character that isn't zoi.
i like his design.

are you here brat?

CUTEST DAUGHTER

gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_chr346_q2_s10_10.mp3
gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/3030170000_mypage5.mp3

I fucking hate her voice

Well that's because you're a shit taste faggot who doesn't know the wonders of Ucchi.

It's fine.

You take that back. Kaede is cute.

>there is a shitposter that hate on every dark character that isn't zoi.
How new?

Don't get so upset, it's a personal opinion. Her nasally voice and flat delivery just ruins the character. It's not what I would use for a monkey king Sun Wukong character.

That's what you get when you break the game in half for half a year now

>152521488
>summer nigger fallacy
fuck off.

>that voice

Love Live is shit

Sup Forums is my main board. I lurk /vg/ occasionally for game stuff before getting sick of the shitposting and leaving. Sup Forums is perfectly fine in the weekly threads for airing shows or manga threads

How can you get sick of /vg/ shitposting but enjoy Sup Forums?

Shitty.

What said, I don't get it at all. Not to mention you get banned for silly things in /vg/ that are totally commonplace on Sup Forums,

Mordred?

Any chance of events being adapted?

Not really, no.

That's not the issue.
The issue is that you can go wild shitposting on /vg/ and you will never be banned. Call someone's mom a whore and you have a 3 day ban. The hell is that?

None. They probably won't even hit Ferry

>The issue is that you can go wild shitposting on /vg/ and you will never be banned.
From personal experience I can promise you this is not true at all.

But I am talking from personal experience too.

then how is more than half of /gbfg/ is not banned yet ? especially zoi poster.

/vg/ janitors are inconsistent and shitty, what else is new?

As I said, not my fault you browse the shitty perpetual generals for some LN or manga. Its unfortunate they even exist, but at least there's ample threads that occur sparingly when a new chapter/episode is released and thats it

Let me fix that for you OP.

Depends on the time of the day, who's on and reporting posts, which members of staff are on, etc. like any other part of Sup Forums. Mods that focus on /vg/, global powers aside, and janitors are inconsistent as fuck. You can report an entire thread of actual ERPing and get warned for false reporting, but if you so much as say something off-topic yourself and tell somebody to fuck off when some antsy staff sees it, it's 3 days holiday.

cog is biologically a girl tho

They just mass banned a bunch of the falseflaggers and guild drama posters

I fucking knew it, GBF is going to BTFO any other show that will air the next season.

Suck it newfags.

>I have shao
>besides his shitty status his skills are fucking useless
I wish a had danua for my Sr team

Stop acting like this is /gbfg/. If you just want to discuss the kusogame stay there. There's barely anything to fucking say about the anime.

Oh so it's okay when Kancollefags do it?

Epic

Just report the gameplay/eceleb shit that leaks in here from /vg/

Problem solved

You need to go back.

So is image dump and waifu wars fine?

>they didn't use Djeeta
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nemoneposter?

Do people here really think nips are preordering it due to quality of first two episodes? They just want bundled with it shit.

That's how it works for most nip marketing, why are you surprised?

How many episodes until we get to this part?

youtube.com/watch?v=-BbV0QlxKxg

>show is a direct adaptation of the game
>can't talk about the game to extrapolate what the show is going to be about
What's the point then?

That's not how shitpost works user. Numbers are everything

I don't think anyone here thinks they're ordering it for the quality

Probably the last couple episodes or so.

>38%
CHARGE
YOUR
PHONE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm going to guess episode 7 or 8.

If they covered any of the other events/SSR characters in filler episodes what would you guys want in the anime?
I think the nightmare event was pretty good. Seeing Gran/DJ die for good and especially Rackam dying of old age never finding his trapfu again was pretty sad

probably like 20 maybe even more, there are two or 3 arcs before that if I remember correctly

>talk about the game
There are entire boards dedicated to this, you should check them out

No one in here is discussing the actually relevant characters or events the anime will show. It's just whining about some /vg/ drama/shitposting
or complaining about some character anyone with half a brain would already know isn't going to be here.

Oh dear

Platinum Sky

>there are two or 3 arcs
4 islands, so 4 arcs. Each at least would take 2-3 episodes.

>get SSR Kat with purchase of the BDs
What percentage of the sales are people that don't even give a shit about the anime, they just want that ticket

I hope the Platinum game does a similar promo because I'm buying the fuck out of that

WE COULD'VE HAD THIS INSTEAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I picked up the game and fell in love with the premise and story because of the GBF doujins specifically the one where Gran switches his gender, turns in Djeeta and gets fucked by Pommern

Platinum sky is nice but it doesn't cover any character so it's pointless