Is Kaname Madoka a loli?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/152253252/#152261295
lichess.org/ra7dFfGN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JC

No but she is fucking lewd.

Her madonkadonk is too fat for that.

Kaname Madoka is just a young girl. She'll get Mami sized knockers at puberty.

Hebe. 13 or 14.

No because I've fapped to her a couple of times but I don't want to feel like a pedo

>Is Kaname Madoka a slut?

Yes she is!

It's been hundreds of times for me. I don't know what it is about Madoka but she really does things to my dick for some reason. Maybe it's the cute "cum on my face" look or the Y.Aoi voice.

No, she's just short.

I like her purity.

Sure she's pure, but I bet she's wild in bed.

Jokes aside f you ever have to question whether or not a girl is a loli you shouldn't be browsing Sup Forums

She looks like she is very submissive and cares alot about his friends and family. Literally mother material, also back off faggots she is my waifu.

I'll be the one to decide whether or not I should be browsing Sup Forums, fuccboi.

>Not fapping to best girl

There's no decent lewds of Kyouko though

I got some more. They just aren't SFW...

Zip it

Shiet!

Kaname Madoka is god

Now surreptitiously excuse yourself to the nearest bathroom. Make sure you clean up any spills you create.

I always fap to my waifu

How can she be your waifu if she's married to me?

I was very close.

Why hold back? Would it nor be better if you went?

Have you ever wanted something, but waited quite some time for it and when you finally get what you did want it was way more intense?

No fap runs. Got it.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/152253252/#152261295
>if I shitpost anyone who tells me I'm a problem must be mad xddd that so funny lol >.look at my epic steam screen shots
Do you not get that no matter how many people you are or aren't nothing excuses your behavior because the behavior of anyone who gets called out is in the wrong.

Hey, !Akemi. Want to know something funny?
I filter the image hashes off all the images you usually spam. So I hardly see anything you post anyway.

>Im begging you, please use my shitpositng thread and let me feel like I fit in!!!!!!!!
Nah, I'll shit on you and mock you until you hang yourself.

How do you not get this by now. You posting crack does not make anyone mad. You shitting up threads is what people do not like. Because you make people lose out on not only good threads, but new content as well.

>so ass mad he gets filtered he went and saved new images
Hahahah. So fucking pathetic.

Here's a fuck fact. I didn't actually filter anything. I just wanted to watch you squirm.
By the way, you are not "ignoring" anything. What you are doing is called being passive aggressive. To ignore something means to give no reply at all. The reply you are giving is spamming crack because you can't cope with the fact everyone hates you.

>photofunia
>saved

>damage control this hard
>his damage control doesn't even make sense
So legit, don't you feel pathetic for having so little in your life that you actually care about trying to make other people mad over the internet? No one is it not true, you get nothing out it, in fact you lose out because of your awful behavior.

Dude, just go take a bottle of sleeping pills, grab a beer, watch some anime, and never wake up again.

It's in your own best interest.

At this point I am just looking for an excuse to post a new image.

I said STOP IT. You WILL listen to me, or feel my wrath...

>m- maybe if I post with my phone it will make it look like i'm not in damage control mode
Hahaha. You got fucked and made a fool of yourself even more so than normal.

Just stop posting. Is it really that hard for you?
You the one doing something wrong. It is normal everyone hates you.

Why do think it's so funny to delude yourself into thinking you make other people mad?

Why I want to punch this dumb cunt so much? Is the hair? Is the hair it isn't

I gave you fair warning, but you had to play around. Listen here kid, you mess with the bull you get the horns. There are consequences for your actions, and you're going to get them. No one replies to my comments like this and gets away unscathed....

You're replying to one of your own posts to make it look like you are actually more than one person.
And you realize how obvious your "trolling" is, right. You always post more after you see someone is telling you off.

This isn't hard to see. People are trying to make you understand that you're a cancer that needs to die. Talking is the only way to convey this.

Does Mami like Kyubey?

Literally all the same person.
He is talking to himself to make it look like he is more than one person and looking for excuses to bump the thread.

Just want to say that I adore Mami

Ah yes, it is the hair, it make her head look more big which make a bigger target

What do you even think you're doing?
I don't get how you can think your behavior is anything but pathetic.

Sayaka is my girlfriend

Mami don't deserve to be in this shit thread, stop posting

What's it liking being a pathetic failure at everything you do?

>huirrrr durrrr i no fail at get u 2 reply 2 me >.

Why wouldn't I be series? What, you think people will believe that tons of people show up in this thread at seconds notice to help you shitpost?

>series

Sorry, it was my phones auto correct.
Really though, can you give a single reason you are so attached to this thread that you will spend hours of your day spamming to keep it alive.

Do you really not find that the least bit pathetic?

Is this the cutest yuri show?

Hey everyone! It's me, !Akemi, the one and only. Yes, yes, my reputation precedes me.

If you wish for me to stop cursing your madothreads with crack, beat me at chess here! Good luck!

lichess.org/ra7dFfGN

Really though, can you give a single reason you are so attached to this thread that you will spend hours of your day spamming to keep it alive.

Do you really not find that the least bit pathetic?

Also, what will it take to make you realize that you are not making anyone mad. I want to give you proof of this that way you will kill yourself because you realize just how sad your life is.

No, I am !Akemi. I will challenge you.

The problem is you pretend to be more than one person (which is retarded because everyone knows your not, just look at old threads and see how there is no crack spam), so even if someone did beat you, you'd just keep spamming crack while pretending to be someone else.

I mean, you can't honestly think that posting twice in the same minute will fool anyone at all into thinking you are more than one person.

>REEEEE U REPLIED TO ME THAT MEEEN U MAD!!!! SCREEEE
Literally you, !Akemi.

I just got here desu, here to share the gift that is cute 2d girls being gay with eachother.

>there will never be good Madoka threads again all because of one insane newfag crack shitposter from tumblr

It's really sad. It's literally one person ruining it for 1,000s.

Nah, you've been here the whole time.

What's it like making everything you enjoy the the first thing people think of when they say shitposting?

Do you enjoy people hating you?
Do you enjoy being a disgusting person?

How strange. As soon as this "new person" showed up, the person was spamming reaction images from VNs stopped.

The real answer here is you are lazy and didn't feel like triple posting.

Too late, you already outed yourself. If you hadn't stopped spamming these images as soon as you showed up pretending to be someone new you might have actually fooled someone. Not really though. But you would have made it less obvious.

>Leskinen
>not from a VN
I am very kanashii, lintahlo...

See

Too late, you already outed yourself. If you hadn't stopped spamming these images as soon as you showed up pretending to be someone new you might have actually fooled someone. Not really though. But you would have made it less obvious.

I'm !Akemi

Fucking muslim

Well, I am losing so I lost that title.

>xddd im so cool and epic everyone wants to pretend to be !Akemi like i pretend 2 b !Akemi xdddd
Do you not get it? No one wants to be like you.
And what makes it even more obvious who you are is that every single person who gets spotted as !Akemi obsessed over that fact instead of addressing the issue about how crack shits up the fandom.

>Madoka fanart from June 15th 2007

It is actually read as 2016 May 7

Kill yourself bastard son of a bitch.

We don't know where the author lives, though, so it might be fanart from 2007.

This is a Madoka thread, you cancerous shitter.
Your shipping cancer and spam have no actual place here.

You're trying so hard to pretend to be more than one person that you can't even link posts correctly.

I haven't studied chess for some time. It can't be helped.

Why so tsundere?

I'm typing on my phone while playing Pokémon Silver on my PC and misclicked, gomen ne.