The Mermaid Princess's Guilty Meal Chapter 1

Enjoy our fresh new series, user.

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#9b972f6d59c62737_25
youtube.com/watch?v=u0AMQUkoABI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>When Mermaid Princess Ela's fish friend is captured and turned into a delectable meal, she goes to land to mourn his death and aid his passing into the great beyond... If only that was the end of the story. Follow Ela as she discovers the wonders of seafood.

Does that make her a cannibal or just at the top of the food chain, sort of like humans eating other mammals?

How the fuck can they make that premise into a series?

This story is pretty fucking scary.

I don't see the controversy here. Obviously if mermaids existed they would eat fish, they live in the sea after all. What fishes eat? Other fishes. Its just logic.

Cannibalism?

It even comes with recipes, which we will translate.

If the fish in this story never talked and was just fish, one would liken its premise to basically how humans treat chicken and cows.

except the fish in this story can talk and basically lives among the mer-people as common folk

>says humans are land niggers
>can transform herself into one at the snap of a finger

why

But sea people eats fish

>my poor friends...
>ITADAKIMASU!

Here we go, boys.

>that shading
Mer-hime sure has a fine human ass.

>she eats her friends' dead corpses so that they may find peace in the afterlife

what the actual fuck

what would her family think of her if she actually said that shit as an explanation to why she's eating her dearest nakama?

>she eats her friends' dead corpses so that they may find peace in the afterlife
Anime when?!

Censored for the children

>I just want to send you off properly

as opposed to...?

being insulted. Said it right there on the same page.

She ate her friend's cooked-to-perfection dead body because someone insulted her

Fishes eating other fishes. Nature at its finest.

Some primitive human societies did exactly that, consuming parts of the body ritually. The Fore people of Papua New Guinea were one such example, until it was discovered that the practice led to the transmission of the neurodegenerative disease Kuru.

>transforms into what she just called barbaric

how and why?

FISH ARE FRIENDS

Ready to start cooking, user?

>she can turn human

dropped

>Crazy fish from the first few pages is the chef
He's going to get her to kill and eat the other guys isn't he?

LET THE CRAZY BRAIN TRAUMA BEGIN

this is like when Light first found the death note and then panicked because he just fucking killed a guy

Whoops. That's the end for this chapter.

Thank you for dumping!
That sure was something.

The art looks a bit shoujo-ish, I'd read it but there is something that rubs me in the wrong way in the promise.

Oh god, please don't let this end with a "poetic justice" ending.

Does the flesh of mermaids really does grant immortality?

>Does the flesh of mermaids really does grant immortality?

No. Whoever started that rumor probably said to to motivate more people to hunt down a fictional beast.

It's like saying witches are the cause of plagues and famine to motivate people to kill witches or saying that homosexuality is contagious to motivate people to persecute gay people

fish eat other fish all the time
animals eat each other all the time

Homosexuality IS contagious, though. Why do you think that there are never any straight people at gay bars? The moment they're flooded with the gay aura prevalent there, they, too, turn gay. Homosexuality is a virus, so it's possible to catch it, like you would a cold. Some people have an immunity to it and there's also an "anti-homosexuality" vaccine children get along with their other vaccines. That's why not everybody is homosexual. However, ever since the "vaccines cause autism" (actually perpetuated by the Homosexual Union), homosexuality has run rampant due to parents opting out of vaccinating their children. It's basic virology, user.

rules of nature

it's like blackface

Says a lesbo witch.

>this entire post

...Did you suck some dick and discover that you had "become" gay? You can be honest with us, user. You can tell us about your lust for cock milk.

Pretty neat thanks for sharing.

has potention for voreanons too.

Thanks OP, looking forward to more.

>it got picked up

>which we will translate.
Thank you based user.

Wow that strangely morbid.

Also, the upload to batoto has a note where I ramble about sauces. bato.to/reader#9b972f6d59c62737_25

>Shrimp Tempura
Fuck, I'm hungry now.

Thanks for the dump

What sound effects are her ass making?

If you're engaging in culinary degeneracy, you've gotta go full degenerate.

So a Vegan's horror story?

I hope they find a way to make this interesting.

It's shuddering.

What's the mangaupdates page so I can keep track of it?

It could just be an innocent cooking manga, or it could end up like the chimera ant arc of HuntetxHunter

Can't wait for the inevitable sashimi chapter.
>eating your still alive mutilated friend

I didn't know you could eat bonito like that. I thought it was a trash fish, that had to be smoked and used as a soup stock

Looks like you've never eaten an actually fresh fish

NOT FOOD

>I'll take my friend and eat him

It's just what I was told when I went fishing a long time ago.

What's wrong with fishhead? Shit's good 4 u.

>That smug waiter
>That knowing expression of "yeah, this chick totally takes it up the ass"

Really hope he's a recurring character

YAMERO
youtube.com/watch?v=u0AMQUkoABI

How did she pay?

Gold Dubloons

Chapter 2 when?

It's not that hard to grok.

It supposedly weekly, but it didn't come out this week, so maybe that makes it biweekly?

>Adventurers eating monsters
>Elf eating fast food
>Mermaid eating seafood

what will they think of next?

What is the elf eating fast food called?

Elf-san wa Yaserarenai

Methonium's non-h manga

girl is cute but story is just weird and disturbing

Fuck it's probably already delayed. This is why I hate starting new series. But I want more

Is this a sequel to Crimsons?

Look I understand this is bait but why would you bring this into a thread about a newly translated, interesting manga? Like why is this your first stop? We're all just trying to have a good time here contemplating the morals of Mermaid cannibalism and fish thighs. Why do you need to talk about something that would insight controversy? Shouldn't the YoI General, LWA General, Konosuba General, or any other entry-level shitpost magnet be your first stop?

Speaking of asses, she's going nopantsu, right?

I would cut off my left nut for Meth's new Fantasy fatness manga and this to be like Dungeon Meshi. The fact that we have three tanks of it is a blessing, even if its ending soon (I think).

Meth's manga will probably just be about thicc elves, but I have hope for this mermaid series.

angry gay

Nice ass. Also the story of a princess going to the wrong way is fine too.