Shieldbro chapter 30

and for our second thread of the day chapter 30 of the manga.

In other news, spear hero wn chapter 433 has been released, check it out at shameless oni-isan translations. Naofumi stronk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hyph_DZa_GQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Join the darkness

How does Naofumi feel about women's rights?

I'm not sure if it's supposed to say shield or wrath here, guess the TLers forgot too

his fucking eyes
cripes

As long as you're his slave, he doesn't care.

Yeah this totally wont bite everyone in the ass

[MAXIMUM OVERMAD]

darkness hurts

Yeah yelling isn't helping much

It was never your fault.

fitoria pls

she's right though

firo comes to save the day

This page in particular was better handled in the LN however

OH SHIT

>yelling isn't helping
Quite on the contrary. It feeds his hatred.

he's back to sanity

Oh right.

After knowing about the terrible ending(s) I don't want to keep reading it but I need more of Naofumi, Raphtalia and Firo.
Thanks OP, by the way.

spoilers are cancer

i seem to have abit of an internet problem. cant upload next page, ill try to fix whatever is causing it.

>terrible ending
What are you even talking about? It was fixed, you fag

Yeah yeah, totally not karmic retribution for trying to vaporize them twice already.

cum

Both endings were shitty asspulls that barely made any sense.

cool new shield though.

stillhaving internet problems

Shame about the blind followers getting killed before the Pope

>It was fixed
Just like End of Evangelion, fans complained and the "fix" was fucking laughable

damn right you should feel bad

What can ya do, they choose this

>The Bitch unknowingly helping Naofumi get stronger

I prefer this desu

thanks for stating the obvious ren.

Delicious hatred!

In the LN firo hugged naofumi while the black flames were erupting around him, getting burned in the process but she's fine in the manga.

RIP cannon fodder #1

Suddenly popes everywhere

Can someone continue uploading for me? i have to step out for a bit. Dogs made a mess outside.

It's hilarious how alike Rance and Kazuma are.

Quicker than expected. Continuing

Killer stare

they both have a point

Suddenly ice.

Here it comes

They never talked about god in the LN like this.

B L O O D S A C R I F I C E

youtube.com/watch?v=Hyph_DZa_GQ

and all was well with the world.

well until the sacrifice is paid

Needs more Naoufumi spasming while squirting blood from everywhere from his body, ala Soul Sacrifice

Blutopfer sounds more badass

something is about go go very wrong

i assume he lost a few liters of blood.

Last page, thanks for dropping by. Don't forget to leave a post or two tocomment about the chapter

Thanks.

Is it me or is that a yamcha pose?

thanks

Looks like it.

Satan confirms it

Thanks, Shieldbro!

Anyone remember last thread's conversation about slaves? Like I said:
> Hypocritical morality
> Easy daughteru or waifu that gets instantly attached through kindness making them shallow later on and never required servitude for them.
> The value should be expensive for slaves.
> You barely see them act like servants, essentially.
Again, there should be a better handling of such ideas of slavery.

Oh sweet thanks, reminded me I had been meaning to drop this.

>Read the LN

He obtains slaves by cooking well!

What you don't see now, is the cost to Raphtalia

I would like to see the idea of slavery better handled in Lns of this type too. I think the reason we get happy slave fun adventures is mostly because of the authors. How they handle their characters and the situations they're put in.

In Shieldbro everyone who was a slave/practiced slavery that wasn't Naofumi played it straight within the story, but i really liked some of the few notable ones like:

>The slave trader who actually has standards when practicing slavery.
>Atlas and fohl were sold to slavery because of debt, and fohl worked as a battle slave to afford atlas's medicines
>Sadina sold herself into slavery to get money to find raphtalia
>The pig king bought noblewomen to use as fucktoys (and perhaps a few fuccbois) until they broke.

Also raphtalia's previous slaver who used to beat her and rifana who was all MUH RELIGION. And most of the world's nobility that has probably dealt in slavery for one reason or another.

Naofumi bought one with the intention to have someone fight in his behalf because he literally can't kill anything stronger than a balloon directly on his own, and that even took 5 minutes of constant pummeling to kill. Then they bonded and all that stuff, and stopped looking at Raphtalia like if she were an object and more like a living thing.

That also i think is because of Naofumi's personality, he never stops being a good guy at his core. Even the new seven sins arc in the WN reflects how even though he became a megalomaniac he was still a good guy and never went off the far end when doing his experiments with the demihuman children and monsters to re-create his ultimate Daughteru.

TL;DR blame the authors?

Wait what.

Naofumi's problem is that he's a human being and can't easily imagine himself sacrificing another humanoid to do his dirty work...

He did, however, justify purchasing a slave and using "it" to defend himself because he accepted that "it's the way of this world".

Fortunately for Raphtalia (and US the readers!), he changed his mind on this early on in the story!

>sacrificing another humanoid to do his dirty work...
I mean, it's not exactly a sacrifice...

>He did, however, justify purchasing a slave and using "it" to defend himself because he accepted that "it's the way of this world".
And he did say something like it being a waste having raphtalia die before getting all the money he invested in her back.

>Buy Tanuki weak, make strong with cheap to produce medicine...
>Buy Tiger weak, make strong with medicine...
>Buy unwanted slaves, make army with medicine...

Well, he does know a good value when he sees one!

All his experience being a jew in MMOs and ricing harder than china has led to this moment. Plus his unconfirmed as-of-yet PSI powers sorta ala raildex

What would Sup Forums definition of how slaves should be used? In death march, daughteru, in Shieldbro, both daughteru and waifu. How would you use slaves, honestly. This is on my mind, any similar thoughts or intentions like those series?

>Life and death deciding

Rock wins!

Janken (Jap RPS) is a bit more serious than RPS, yet it uses the same rules apparently. Probably Fitoria's owner teached her the EXTREME edition.

Empty thread.

i'm still here.

>Empty

No, just dead... Like many of the characters in this manga!

Sauce

Ded.

So, Finished reading the WN a few weeks ago, what are main differences from the LN?

Will they preserve the arc were Naofumi turns into a mad scientist and builds his lab a la Dr. Willy?

Main differences can be seen in the manga thus far.

it's gonna take me a while to post all the differences from vol 1 to 6 so.... for your question there Next to impossible, we're already at the part where tact is a thing, some bits from said arc, like Raph-chan, appear as early as vol 8 and it doesn't seem that imia the mole beastgirl has been recruited into Naofumi's ranks.

Well, I started reading the WN, because I got impatient with the manga, so I don't really know whats different.

Welp, fuck. That arc was hilarious.

You can find the vols up to 6 at homuwaifu.

Again, I see the formula of using your slaves but have the intention to use them as to their duty. It gives uniformity. It's ok to give occasional kindness but that kindness does not evolve into doting on a waifu or daughteru. Makes it seem useless to make them a slave for that purpose. Moreover, it's a rather shallow way to do so. Pic related is an mc that does not follow the shallow route and is actually willing to have a return value that is worth for his slave's usefulness and has no intention for making a waifu or daughteru. Having sweet words with poison underneath.

Having MC go full chuuni cracked me up. Pity it won't be a thing.

Then idk what to tell you man, if you want stories with intended slave treatment you'd be better off looking outside LNs. Or keep looking, there's bound to be a LN witch such themes. Perhaps even cotton ricing isekai

And crying himself to sleep every night while hugging tanuki body pillows.

Thanks for the upload, I'm betting on Future ShielBro

Btw what was this called, might give it a read to see what got you so hooked on it.

The Ouroboros Record.

Thanks. Does he ever become immortal?

It hasn't ended yet, what do you think? The quest of immortality is a long, yet ambitious one.