Sup Forums thinks the theory of Relativity is wrong even though it's been observed to be true just because Einstein was...

>Sup Forums thinks the theory of Relativity is wrong even though it's been observed to be true just because Einstein was Jewish

Is Sup Forums peak brainlet or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5_tig3NaTjI
youtube.com/watch?v=xKlHTNCLr4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Numerology =\= science

fpbp

If Jesus invented relativity I would believe in it instead I will believe in what I know, which is the power of our lord.

>Not understanding pols larp
No one doubts science on this board. most people on this board haven't done maths since school never mind high level physics and are pretty retarded in most respects

>even though it's been observed to be true
It's just not proven to be wrong yet.
Like every other theory

It's wrong because of the nature of gravity. That's all I have to say about that.

>No one doubts science on this board

Probably the wrongest statement on Sup Forums right now.

Is Sup Forums peak brainlet or what?
Yes.

Wow, you shills sure are trying WAY too hard.

Thanks for admitting that Rel-jew-tivity is fake by defending it, apropos nothing, on Sup Forums

I always understood the "Theory of Relativity" to be a formula that was not an exact science, but an accepted placeholder. This allows for other research and math to relate in theory at least.

/pol is actually the stupidest board on all of Sup Forums (because muh schizophrenia and subnormal intellect from brain injury)

i doubt /pol could process basic cooking ingredients much less a quadratic equation

people fear what they can't understand, and /pol doesn't understand much of anything, especially females

>hurr Sup Forums ddoesnt believe in relativity cuz Einstein wuz Jewish n shieet
uhm no little brainlet. We dont believe in it because of all the pieces of that have been proven false
Theory of relativity has more holes in it than swiss cheese

>Implying Christians don't believe the universe was created by a divine force anyway
>Implying this doesn't just say the same thing except that it isn't Christian

Yes goy, there is a universal clock out there...time is physically real. What happen to time dilation when I use a sand clock in space? How is your relativity with respect to that clock?

That time dilation equation (which is also the length-shortening equation) was discovered and published by Lorentz, not Einstein. Einstein gave what we now say is the correct interpretation of what it means, but the equation was first known to others.

>Sup Forums thinks the theory of Relativity is wrong
No we don't.

>implying you can prove time

Time is a concept, it doesn't physically exist. Proofs: atomic clock bending "time" does not bend actual literal time, but merely how we arbitrarily divide time unto a particular instant.

Time exists as a transcendental, but only the present moment actually exists, think of just a dot moving without any line. Consequentialism and conceptions of time are transcendental concepts in the Kantian sense, which share the attribute of being arbitrarily divisible unto the world. The measurement of time in the special and general relativity equations is done with another transcendental concept numbers. We can prove numbers and time exist through logic and reason, but we cannot prove it physically. The atomic clock experiment only proves that space changes when mass is applied which changes the way in which we divide the transcendental concept of numbers, but this is relative merely to the base of units we use (60 mins = 1 hour etc.)

So time actually doesn't physically objectively exist, what exists is the concept of time, which cannot be physically demonstrated, it is only arbitrarily divisible unto the world. It is also necessarily true. So Einstein was not technically correct about the physical world being made of "spacetime".

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5_tig3NaTjI

>No we don't.

We KNOW it's wrong.

To expand, it is clear that neither the past nor the future exist. The past existed (meaning it no longer exists) and the future does not yet exists (meaning it is not in a state of existence). What exists is a single point of now. The way in which we measure time depends on something called a transcendental concept, as defined first by Immanuel Kant. A transcendental concept must have these attributes: be arbitrarily divisible unto the physical universe, be necessarily true.

Time is real in as much as numbers are real. 1+1=2 is true whether humans exist or not, same with the concept of time as we apply it to the universe. It exists, just not physically, it exists as a transcendental. Think of it this way: -existence (concept)->existence

the ever present now !
hehe i like your thinking. but i think some sort of possible future exists because im following the webbot reports for ages and clif high is better than chance would allow to predict the future thru linguistics.

check out this video if your interested about his view of time.
youtube.com/watch?v=xKlHTNCLr4Y

Plot twist: Einstein was a moron that couldn't even tie his own shoes but took credit for the ideas of better men.

Sup Forums doubts (((science))) but not science

>Sup Forums thinks the theory of Relativity is wrong
No, that's what the theists believe. They really really desperately hope it's wrong.

Scientists are all hanging their hats on this one until the evidence moves a different direction.

Moreover Newton discovered relativity but he just didn't know about it

>which is the power of our lord.
Walk into a dark room
Pay for the light to turn on
>nothing happens
>buh buh muh gods so powerful
flick the light switch
>Lights come on immediately
>Yea! Science wins again!