Serious discussion

Serious discussion.

Do you think a woman could truly appreciate the artistic integrity of Evangelion? Or do you think a lot of shinjis struggles and complications would be lost on them?

Good job posting on the right board for once, pham.

Fuck off to evageeks already. We don't need a eva general constantly up on Sup Forums, you shitheads.

We don't need you here fucker

You are the one not welcome here, shitstain. Fuckers spamming your pretentious deepshit threads.

We should desu

>We don't need
Ackshually, we do. It's the waifuwars that must go.

More likely to be immediately turn it off in disgust once they see even the slightest fanservice.

This

what fanservice? everything remotely fanservicy was always through shinjis perspective so it had a point.

They already missed the point of Kaworu's existence and think shinji's homo for him so it's fair to say that they're too stupid for Eva which is sad because the series wasn't that deep.

Kill yourself

>/r9k/ makes a thread on Sup Forums
>resorts to samefagging
see

>Caring what filthy 3DPD thinks.
Get lanced, scrub.

Are you really this insecure of your masculinity that you would come here to brag about your superiority over women using a niché medium with almost zero citations so as to prove your "supposed" dominance?

Plus, the fact that you haven't proved whether you actually understand NGE or not. For all we know, you might think the whole show is a metaphor for Burger King.

Imagined your post being written by pic related for some strange reason.

A lot of women would relate to Asska

Dude, I'm not even a American. I don't care for your stupid politics or sides. The fact that this post is freaking illogical is already a crime against rationality.
Also, do you really want me to pull out the ad hominem card here?

Sorry OP but your shitty r9kpol politics don't belong on Sup Forums. Maybe you can get a few bites on Sup Forums.

>It's Ok for me to have a waifu
>But it's not OK for her to have a weird haircut
Muhrica, land of freedom. Who the fuck cares about some people's hair?

Why are evafags so insecure and pathetic? Are they trying to mimic Shinji?

>complaining about that
Where the hell do you think you are?

>I'm not even American

Lots of SJWs aren't American. What does that have to do with anything?

>The fact that this post is freaking illogical is already a crime against rationality.

How is it illogical? Some of the problems Shinji has with the opposite sex may be hard for females to see from his point of view, and because this thread is intended for people who are familiar with the show and said problems by extension he doesn't need to include "citations."

Not OP.

The only thing weirder than that haircut is your argument.

>Some of the problems Shinji has with the opposite sex may be hard for females to see from his point of view
And because this is Facebook so we all know everyone's gender, right?
This is the kind of shit that fake news is made of, pull things out of one's ass and say "no need to include citations"

I don't care if a guy is having sex with a waifu doll or another guy.
I don't care if a guy worships Christ or Cthulhu
I don't care if someone has a weird hair cut.
Not my business. I don't care.
How is that not comprehensible?

>We don't need a eva general constantly up on Sup Forums, you shitheads.
You haven't been here long have you?

What?

How did I pull that out of my ass? It's right in the damn show. Watch the beginning of the second half of End of Evangelion. What do you expect him to do anyway? Link you to the Evangelion wiki? Cut clips out of the show to upload on Youtube and specifically to argue with third world autists like you?

He made the thread. It's his burden to prove his argument. If he fails to do so, there's no reason for anyone to argue with him. And thus, he is liable to called a dipshit.
Imagine I made the same thread but with "men" instead of "women" and then say "everyone knows this, so no need for citations"
Have you ever had a civil debate or read a scientific paper ever?

I'm a guy and even I know Shinji is homo for Kaworu. It's made pretty obvious in that episode.

I think you're just insecure.