The Euro Cross

>Working in Ireland
>In a meeting today
>Most of the group is young men, at a minimum all of them are in their 20's.
>All of them sit like pic related, thighs crossed.

Is this just a Western Europe thing? In North America you are considered a complete faggot if you sit this way. Almost 100% of the guys in the room had the cuck thy cross.

Wow I do this :0

I'm in Belfast and I never cross my legs in a way that will suffocate my balls.

>Flag checks out.

How can you do that when you have a penis?

Welcome to western europe

I can't understand how men could sit like that, it's very uncomfortable for the balls.

Pic related is how I usually sit when not just spreading my legs to take up as much space as possible.

I can't do that, but I do cross my legs when comfortable. My right ankle on some jeans has a slightly worn patch from rubbing against my knees.

This is fine, as long as the legs are spread by the balls no one should give a fuck about leg positioning but this ball crushing shit is painful just to watch.

To minimse my presence because i'm a beta Sup Forums user

I’ve notice lower test men do this, when I worked at amazon the upstairs brass had coders come into the office to fix something they would sit extremely feminine and crossed their legs like they were their female counter parts it really disgusted me

>muh balls
worst excuse on the planet

I'm trying it right now man, it really does put pressure on them.

>Germancuck doesn't crush his nuts when sitting like that.

Not surprised.

literal faggots.

yeah yeah your balls are just too fucking huge for this style of sitting LMAO you are such bulls man. i would probably ground you fags with one punch when you're that sensitive.

>His balls are small enough that he is comfortable sitting like that.
>Literal I'll fight you IRL.

Okay, Hans.

>Is this just a Western Europe thing? In North America you are considered a complete faggot if you sit this way.
You said it yourself bud. Western Europe is 99% faggot.

Idk how people can sit like that , I just do it like pointed out .

Never mind how he's sitting, those open-toed boots are queerest thing I've seen in months.

Don't put the right leg above the left leg, put the left leg above the right leg and there shouldn't be a problem.

Thats how wiseguys sit.

I literally can't sit like this because my balls will get crushed...

it's how men chose to sit when they no longer have to assert dominance through physical posturing.

> having to assert dominance

It's where and when ideas get born. It's not a fucking fashion statement.

It is physically impossible for me to sit like pic related. Don't they have balls?