Did the cop really wanted to shoot him in the first place...

Did the cop really wanted to shoot him in the first place? You can't play simon says when the person is already in prone position. So why not his partner just cuff him already?
Or is it that American cops are just trigger happy? I'm more proud of European cops who shows much restraint.

youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/n2stm
youtu.be/884W4l3eoQg?t=30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, that's murder.

Wanna bet the cop gets away with it? They always do.

he already did get away with it

>i'm the law
streamable.com/n2stm

>"Everyone put your hands up and crawl towards the back wall"
>"Anyone who reaches to pull their pants up is KOS"

>got job from dad
>manlet
>sleeve tats
>raging
>trigger happy

This is EXACTLY how he was approaching that situation. Dont get me wrong I know a lot of times dindus are resisting arrest but the way the cop approached it was like he was playing CS prison.

Did the family of the guy file a lawsuit?

The cop acted like a school shooter.

RULE 36 HAS BEEN BROKEN YOU HAVE LOOKED WITHIN 37.4 DEGREES OF AN OFFICER

and this is why I don't feel bad when good cops get murdered

Lie down! Put your hands above your head! Cross your left leg over your right leg! Now do the worm!

I AM THE LAW

Heeb detected

Well the cop is white

this, this is fucking GMOD Simon says shit

SIMON DIDN'T SAY! *BLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAM*

the guy yelling wasn't the guy who shot, was the other cop

Bullshit

wrong

>so many threads
>still no webm

Jesus fucking Christ this shit doesn't happen anywhere else.

eah that is kinda fucked, but why did he clearly move his hand all the way back? it was obvious what the cops wanted him to do, they told him if his hand gets near the back he will die. why did he move it behind him?

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

MOVE ALONG FOLKS

OR YOU'RE EATING LEAD

pulling his shorts up

to pull his pants up
the guy was wasted as fuck

>be American
>mess up simon says
>get shot

I hope a nigger kills him. His family too if he has one. Probably doesn't though since he's a fucking pathetic manlet with an inferiority complex.

The dude reached like he was pulling a gun.

Its fucked up that a random police-search can do that to you in the USA.

And still people say its so much safer with guns all over the place.

but the cop said to keep his hands up?

He was told repeatedly not to reach for his waistband or he would be shot, he clearly reaches for his waistband, he is shot, why the fuck is anyome surprised?

pulling up his pants because of the inhumane maneuver the murderous cop made him do
>crawling with hands on head
>with crossed legs
>a legitimate order

This. Never know what these assholes might have. Better it be this wasted idiot than me.

you fags are just jealous of our freedumbs

Idiot got exactly what he deserved. He was confronted by a heavily armed police team and told many, many times not to make a wrong move or else he would be shot. He is told NOT to reach toward his back, and fifteen seconds later does exactly that. Another retard eliminated from the gene pool.

Not yet, but that will be going after the city, not him personally. They will get a big ass settlement but that's not the point, the soyfficer is getting off free.

He reached for something behind his back, of course the cop shot him

What do if you're armed and a cop pulls you over? Do you tell him you have a gun, and then follow his instructions to be disarmed?

>be american
>be told not to do something or be shot
>do the only thing you were told not to do
>get shot

Fucking duh

He doesn't even shoot as his hand goes back, he fires as it comes back into view and is clearly empty.

>I WANT TO DIE FOR ZOG LIKE THE COOL SOLDIERS IN COD

All I can see is my son, confused in such a situation. That cop is a murderer and should not be allowed to hide behind a badge.

>be told to do the hokey pokey
>forget the moves
>get riddled with bullets

THANKS ZOG

Every single time. I don't get why people don't understand you don't reach for your waist band or into your pockets when they tell you not to.

Fuck all you bleeding heart liberal faggots who have never had to deal with people trying to shoot you because they're doing dumb shit. Fuck all of you.

You wouldn't notice that if you were in a high adrenaline/intensity event

" Dont reach back " is not the hokey pokey, it's very easy to not reach back

fucking input lag

>you're a liberal if you don't support extrajudicial execution

So what I've learned from this is if you find yourself in a position where cops are pointing guns at you and yelling confusing/conflicting instructions, you literally have to yell back "NO HABLE INGLES!!" and stand still with your hands up or you will die.

the only one being intense is the hyper aggressive cop in the middle of a hotel hallway

>CRAWL ON THE GROUND
>HANDS IN THE AIR
>CROSS YOUR LEGS
>PUT YOUR LEFT ARM IN
>TAKE YOUR RIGHT LEG OUT

We get it, you enjoy licking boots.

the guy was fucking drunk and in a high stress situation, the job of a police officer is to SERVE and PROTECT not SHOOT to KILL you fat fuck.

glorious

wasn't a random police search
the guy was drunk and started waving his gun outside the hotel window
somebody called the cops

the cop said if he puts his hands behind his back he's dead
the cop delivered
frankly it was most likely a reflex of him pulling his panties up just like it was a reflex of the cop to shoot him

Underrated

All you shills and boomers using this retarded excuse that his hand reached behind his back is besides the point. Why? Because he was already laying the fuck down obeying orders before. The cop should have went over and cuffed him long ago. Instead, they did all this Simon says bullshit in order to have him hopefully fuck up the order and shoot. This fucking psychopath even says I will shoot you - it's obvious it was clear in his mind well before. I have never seen a more obvious video that showcases a cop wanting to shoot someone. Fuck you beta bootlickers for defending these nigger tier cops. Only a shit society needs cops to begin with.

I hope niggers pull a gun on you and rape your family while you watch like the cuck you are.

No he didn't his pants were falling down. His hand was also back when that cop murdered him

Once the pig shot, the only thing the other pigs could do what support him.

Pigs stick together whenever this shit happens. that's why there are so many shills defending the tattoo'ed up soyboy

actually, while intoxicated it's really not. while intoxicated your inhibitions are severely affected, plus your muscle memory kicks in more. The guy may have subconsciously pulled his pants up because he's used to doing it when feeling they are falling, and because he was intoxicated he automatically did it. But guess he deserved to die because some cop was worried about getting shot while surrounded by other cops.

You would if you were trained to assess threats instead of that anything outside of perfect adherence to commands = they have a gun.

why do you suck coward dick. people do strange things when they have a lunatic point a gun at them for 5 minutes.

this is what triggers me

WHY THE FUCK DIDNT HIS PARTNER JUST CUFF HIM

they both had ars lmao

>what is reaction time

Put your hands up! Crawl on the ground!

Gas yourself zog boot licker. There is no reason for pol to support cops. Fuck themThis

exactly that tell him first follow instructions everything will be fine

Sounds like Rex Kwon Do with a gun

Not only is your independence a meme that will result in a colossal failure, but your job is to shill on an image board for near minimum wage. Your life is pathetic, and your non existent nation is pathetic. Die slow Moor baby.

This.
Why do they not just have him lie face down with has arms outstretched while one cop keeps the AR on him as the other one approaches and cuffs him? I've seen it done on COPS a thousand times. Anyone have any idea?

RULE 1: NO VAMPIRES
>shoots random guy
>dude what the fuck
he was a vampire

Watch how the bootlicker recoils.

What was the call-out about? Did somebody see the suspect messing with a gun previously?

>be Amerimutt
>pay your police to execute you with the military-grade weapons you bought them

Even if you justify the shooting with the hand going back the police handled it like complete retards.

Or maybe we're tired of seeing this fucking thread saying the officer should be punished.

"Don't do X, or I will shoot you"

>Does X anyway
>Gets shot

Easiest Darwin award.

Yes, because the manlet wanted to kill someone.

the cop also said to cross his legs and wiggle on his knees and then put his hands behind his head but then put them back up and then in out in out and shake it all about

Cops get a call
An American has a gun
No threats
No robbery
Just an American has a gun

WELCOME TO AMERICA, MOTHER FUCKER!!

Ticket quota's
Arrest quota's
...Murder Quota's?
Internal Police gangs.

Secret Prisons - picture related.

I would say the Communist conversion process is complete.
Expect things to get much worse.

>arbitrary manlet with highschool education gets to tell you what "x" is.
>faces no consequences because of "how he felt"
fucking lawl

Plus it's ten times safer for the potential threat to remain stationary and have a cop move in on him. This is such a basic idea. Did they not teach these dogs that in police academy?

That's kind of besides the point, because they also receive training in threat assessment. At not point was that lumbering, openly weeping man presenting as a threat.

Don not step on the bumblebee.

pretty sure they will be filing a suit vs city
if anything those cops had no idea how to handle the situtation.
the only reason it was tense was because they made it so.
a simple 'hands up, face away from us, walk slowly backwards' would have solved the situation in seconds without some fat idiot crying on the hotel floor being being executed by an overly nervous roiding LEO

>everyone who doesn't start their morning with a cup of cop semen is a bleeding heart liberal faggot

The more I watch that clip the clearer it is that the cop decided to shoot him dead because that's what he wanted to do.

>his gun goes up to cover the hallway
>notices the guys hand move
>gun goes back on the guy
>watched for long enough to see his hand move from behind his back to out in front
>sees the hand is empty
>shoots him dead

If it was pure reaction then he would have shot as soon as his gun went back on the guy and his hand was still out of sight. The sad thing is this happens all of the time and nothing changes, it'll be yesterday's news tomorrow and everyone will forget. Just like that Aussie girl killed in Minnesota at the start of the year.

>guy gets drunk and starts swinging a gun around a window at people, could fuck up and pull the trigger or could be an actual gunman
>swat team gets called in
>girl complies, follows instructions perfectly
>swat guy clearly shouts IF YOU REACH BEHIND YOU IN THE SMALL OF YOUR BACK AGAIN WE WILL SHOOT YOU
>guy reaches behind him as if to pull out a pistol
>gets shot

why are people mad again?

That truly is the worst part man.

What society do you enlightened gentile fuckheads live in that doesn't have police of some kind? The man crawling in the ground is in what is called a "blind spot" for lines of fire. You don't run out into a blind line of fire and get shot by whoever might have a weapon around a corner. You can pull a weapon out from your waist band and shoot someone in under a second. Cops have died because these fuck heads do that exact same movement and reach behind themselves and pull out a weapon and shoot a cop. Watch the fucking video and tell me how fast you would have handled that you shit heels.

Arguably because that would put the officer cuffing into field of fire from the room they just vacated and the other officers, but there's a way to do it still and it's personally what I would have done. Maybe make him move out of the door way and no further.

>noob tubing this hard

In all fairness the dead guy did have guns
2 PELLET RIFLES
used for pest removal
He was a pest control guy

Human reaction times are milliseconds, cops are even faster due to training. He watches the guy for at least a second and maybe even longer.

Imagine being so much of a bootlicking cuck that you defend a cop that murdered a weeping drunk man crawling on all 4's in a hotel hallway.

Unironically kill yourself.

they literally should have told him to put hands up, face away and walk backwards like cops do 99% of the time.
obviously poorly trained and overly on edge.
the situation was only tense because they made it so

>>swat team gets called in
Those faggots wish.