Welcome to Red Pilled Games General

Hello and welcome to week 7 of /RPG/ General. The society of workers is back to recruit more Sup Forumsacks to help build a new generation of games. If you have not seen our threads from past Fridays or made it into one of our containment discords we are a Sup Forums think tank working to build teams of game and software developers dedicated to counteract the cultural effects of ZOG, red pill normies and pull some bait and switches on leftists.

Our team is working to duplicate a model that we have used to create multiple businesses in other industires and we have enough people in the organization to start managing a larger side project and see what surprises come out of it.

As projects come together we will connect you with people, normies and Sup Forumsacks alike, that have the skills and know how to get your projects off the ground and out into the public eye. This is not for larpers and lurkers this is for people that want to work and make some great games. We want to put dedicated people together to work on projects that are bigger than what Sup Forums has done before.(cringe graphic novel I wont link to)

As always lets discuss what games we could make or mod and how might we slip in some red pills.
>Example A youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

I will keep this thread alive and be happy to answer questions as long as possible and then meet you in the discord: j6XN3Fd for anyone interested in moving forward.

Deus Ex dropping redpills.
This will probably get deleted. Original video- youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KqmwUbTQYIE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Rf5KIss6csA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

This sounds like a fun project for in my spare time! After I'm done watching some 'The Middle' episodes. Sue is so hot.

much appreciated the discord is kept up for the weekend at the least.

Make a game where you subvert a society with cultural Marxism style methods. Don't put anything overtly non-PC in, just design it to make normies think about those NWO tactics.

God fucking damnit I just saw a thread on Sup Forums with this pic a minute ago

Who wouldn't want to fight diversity on the mean streets of LA in a side scroller.

I played simcity societies and turned my city into an absolute 1984 shithole complete with collapsing judge dredd tower blocks that increase crime, secret police, and propaganda theatres for entertainment

The problem is that people still buy games that they know is filled with cultural marxist propaganda. The games only fail when there's an obvious flaw (see Mass Effect Andromeda). We need people to start seriously voting with their wallets. When Activision or EA sees that people aren't buying their shit AAA brainwashing scheme and are moving tward indie, then they might finally wise up.

Fug, wrong flag

Bump. Make a game about terror in london and you have to solve it. Use that bit about 1000 children being raped and the police covered it as to not be racist. At least i thought it would be cool and could redpill on muslims in western countries

lol. Well the idea is to throw out some games at some point as bait and switches as well. Get the lefties frothing for something with kickstarter then when they buy it they get a to freak out at the redpill.

I have been thinking to organize a phoenix write type game or whatever and we could take some examples from recent world events. Don't forget bacon hate crimes.

Just literally make a free2play game that would be popular on steam.

Of course how could i forget. Halal cleaning simulator 2017. A border patrol game could be cool too.

One of our teams is already working on an online FPS though not involved enough to know what the pricing they are looking at.

Some one made the suggestion of papers please last week. I am sure a team could do something with the idea.

Lucas Pope made some good,simple games. Played Republia Times? We could do something similar but with our world and current events.

Why isnt this game here yet?

>Republia Times
That's an awesome idea and browser games are pretty easy i did them 20 years ago or so in school.

That is a wonderful picture but why has Germany not reclaimed her clay in south Africa yet?

Darkerst Hour is the best incarnation of Hearts of Iron IMO, it has decent WW1 scenario too.

How does one join this team? I used to do Unity and some (even if its basic and for children) Game maker stuff. Was pretty good at designing stuff

Although im probably shit now and i have a shit pc

I'll use this opportunity to shed a tear for the greatest game that never was.

Red Faction Guerrilla is pretty red pilled on how Communism destroys humanity

Vetted through discord then onto our main communication channels and then recruited into teams and projects.

Bump

>LE VOTE WITH YOUR WALLET

You can say this but so many times before it becomes laughable. Fact is most gay mers like, or don't mind this shit in their games. What they don't like, however, are microtransactions, see the recent EA debacle.

I blame women getting involved in the industry more than anything else.

We should make a game for SJWs with microtransactions lol

As was mentioned and thought of in past weeks as far as a protocols of the elders of Zion game could be made as well to crash society.

It's ironic that you've made this thread OP. I was just kicked from my platoon on bf1 last night for going full 14/88.

I told em basically that if you're an American who doesn't support free speech then fuck you. And I'm a leaf for god sake.. Sad!

The gaming community is so fucking cucked!

Who would like to play a game based on the revolutions in 1918 Germany?

Here every Friday. We are looking to turn that around.

What pill is Bloodborne?

only if I can btfo commies as the freikorps

Interdimensional pshycic pedo vampire pill.

Also checked.

never got into those my self so wouldn't know.
That of course would be one faction you can choose.

Tuva is so irrelevant that none one even wants to annex it.

bump

so in the 1918 revolution you play as a messenger living in the mix up after the end of WW1 and play through to the end and all the nasty shit the commies did.

Darkest hour is best definitely

Some of these are really shit, sorry.

Sorry red pills....military messenger....and at the end the identity of the messenger is revealed as he pledges to help his people. Could start a franchise.

Not my work or the projects. Nice tank!

bump

how about a shooting game were everytime you die instead of killcam it just shows some politician smoking cigars laughing

""Day Of Infamy"" is pretty great.. theyd never kick you for going full14/88 and for the most part feels like part of our community already. the screennames fuckin get me too

We could slip that into mods of other games lol

bump

the only game i am playing

Death camp manager would be a fun game.

Remake Abe's Oddysey - replace overlords with jews.

Remake Microcosm. But this time you are shrunk down and injected into an AIDS riddled tranny. Make it really gross to redpill as many as possible.

Remake G-Police...You play a cop in a dystopian future where your outnumbered by angry dindu's. Your only hope is your hover car and sidearm....

Crazy Taxi - truck of peace Edition. You get the picture...

Sim City Goyim Edition - create a city, manipulate population with propaganda, put chemicals in water supply etc. Who can be the first to reach Zionism?

Metal Gear Solid isn't too bad of an option.

As a matter of fact, Japanese games in general are either apolitical or aren't infected with the same SJW'ism that is found in many if not most AAA Western games.

youtube.com/watch?v=KqmwUbTQYIE&feature=youtu.be

So is anyone here actually talented or are you all idea guys?

>vinesauce

Sorry, I forgot to elaborate.

You may want to examine these games if you wanted to develop something of your own.

I just came to comment, that's what I assume most others are here to do as well.

It may be better to post this thread in Sup Forums in all honesty.

I am just an organizer. Otherwise I ban "idea" guys.

Im an ideas man. With some basic coding talent.

Im working on my own redpilled gaming projects at home, mostly AR stuff using Unreal and Unity.

One day i hope i could actually contribute properly to a project like this

Otherwise we have some 3d and 2d artists and coders. Only been working on this side project for 7 weeks or so.

If you are willing to work and learn stuff we would have a place for you but its just not many people in the talent pool for game development. We are looking at multiple teams and games at all levels.

Should be a "yet" at the end of that first sentence. We do recruit every week.
I may go their at some point right now I am sticking to pol

>The problem is that people still buy games that they know is filled with cultural marxist propaganda.
As a major industry video games go with the zeitgeist and Overton window. (((Publishers))) will go 14/88 the second it sells more than SJW games.

Just know that there are people already doing this as individuals, and any plans done in public will be sabotaged by the same people that got so triggered over seeing a Sup Forums game set at a mosque that they then included the ability to massacre klansmen in mafia 3, referencing the image they saw in the cover of the game
pretty lulzy but also indicative of the degree of shill working this place at this point
godspeed, anons

What ever happened to that pol shoot em up? Last I remember it had some online tracking shit and people said it was a honeypot, was that true?

normies don't like nerd anime watching 2d games lol

I like to re-frame it more as overton's wall....the window exists its just been closed...walk up and open it...some one will come listen at your window.

Thanks user but i need to learn a bit more first

Yup, well aware that the enemy is on the board and probably sitting in my discord.

I am yet to use discord. Always gave me datamining vibes. Maybe Im just a paranoid guy.

I would really like to help you guys somehow. I can make music but only through musescore

Appreciate it, we will be recruiting that kind of stuff later I am sure but nothing is at that level.
Yea its contaminated, most of our work is done off of it but its an easy way to then move onto something more secure. Use a proton mail account.
We are looking for other options but the issue is also getting randoms to log on.

bump

I know this sounds dumb, but is the GTA series redpilled?

interesting about the self employment stat, its actually close to being true, best i could find is in 1950 25 percent of america was self employed and now its as low as 5%.

I would say degenerate.

Can't have the goy working for them selves.

I swear I've seen these exact two post before....

idk if it's anythingpilled, but it's fucking fantastic.

probably have, I have to BTFO a shill or 2 every week or so and am taking notes on behavior.

i was a complete nerd for games man, but nowadays the games are simply stupid. just rush and gun type of games ffs everything is easy and boring. you play a game and you are tired of that shit after 1 week.
Only game I'm waiting to play now is Squad, fuck everything else.
I will forever miss you MoHaa

Anything by Bloodlust Software youtube.com/watch?v=Rf5KIss6csA

I don't play much anymore my self either but you are right its hard to put much time into most games.

lol!

I still play Ace of Spades on PC sometimes, and I make Swastikas or pretend to be Jihadist. Good times.

bump

probably just 'ideas guy' triggering dejavu, its a common term in development

bump
u
m
p

>calling me a shill
kek

Week 2 I think it was we had an idea guy who was semi professional and had been involved with projects like ours before but they don't work....I really should make a shill mask meme....he was pissed when banned him lol.
Checked shill!

well it literally was an Australian so

bump

These guys are in actuality CIA niggers / leftists making a honeypot
their insistence on discord and generally acting like reddit newfags points that way, be careful Sup Forums since you could be getting sucked into yet another honeypot

just read the chain of dialogue, I came in to ask if there was anyone with a skill beyond ideas, we spoke about how people are doing this on their own as well and to be careful of sabotage since its public, then one guy comes in and says its all copypasta and now I am a shill?

enjoy being retards and/or a literal honeypot, faggots

....I don't think your an Australian...no ability to take bantz.....and that's a lot of accusations.

So give me a suggestion of something other then discord for my front door? Most of our work is done elsewhere...pretty sure that was mentioned as well. must have missed the copypasta accusation but its true...I run this every week and I copy most of the initial thread and some ideas.

>daily reminder that leftists have been doxxing idiots that find themselves on Sup Forums themed discords
>threadly reminder that asking if anyone was skilled and warning against subversion was enough to be called a shill by the reddit sounding Sup Forums discord proponent
lolk

I did not actually call you a shill untill you put in green text that you were getting called a shill and got a 77 bantz. Thanks for the bumps. Lol

Anything that you share here is coopted. Hence the comment of people doing it by themselves / warning against subversion. Kind of funny because now this is derailing the thread, which I did not intend but considering your behaviour, makes sense. Enjoy the experiment and learning experience kids, this is already shaping up to be a failed mod team.

see
that exists before
whatever man

Bump!
Its funny being called a CIA nigger though I have to admin. Wish I was getting paid for this shit.

>I have to admin
slip of the tongue?
;)