5'8

>5'8
>25 years old
>covered in tattoos
>daddy works up high in the force and got him his job
>engraved "You're fucked" on his AR
>shot a compliant, unarmed and completely innocent man dead because he couldn't recreate the Cha Cha Slide step for step
>walked out of court not guilty because the judge didn't want to show the shooting to the jury as it would "cause chaos"
you guys alright with people like this being given lethal weapons and the right to kill whoever they want?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw&
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/investigate-civil-rights-violation-daniel-shaver-who-was-killed-mesa-arizona-police-department
pastebin.com/pUpP58KN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw&

video if you haven't seen it yet

I’m thinking a false flag is happening in here

Nope. Defiantly not good with this. Sick fucking cops murdering people and being above the law are a disgrace. Asshole judges who deny the jury the evidence should be in prison and not judge.

That man is a fucking murderer and this is a disgrace to all cops everywhere.

the whole system in Mesa is corrupt.

THERE'S SOMETHING HAPPENING HERE
BUT WHAT IT IS AIN'T EXACTLY CLEAR
THERE'S A COP WITH A GUN OVER THERE
TELLING ME TO PUT MY HANDS IN THE AIR

I THINK IT'S TIME I DROP
DANIEL, ON THE GROUND
DO NOT PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN

Lots of sociopaths looking to commit murder join the police force. It's the police chief's job to make sure they don't get badges. The problem is, the entire criminal justice system in Mesa supports wanton murder. They should all be charged under criminal conspiracy for violating that man's civil rights.

Same old story, mongrels killing mongrels.

When did this shooting happen?

January 2016

That cop looks familiar. I swear I have seen him in another issue like this a few years ago.

THE DUDE WAS REACHING

IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT POLICING YOU'D KNOW THAT WARRANTS EXECUTION

WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ORDERED TO CRAWL?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE HOKEY POKEY ISN'T NORMAL POLICE PROTOCOL

FUCKING BLM NIGGERS

And he was recently found not guilty?

5.8? Turbo-manlet.

Daddy getting him the job = Percy from Green Mile. In it to kill.

Well fuck. Why?

Goddess Ivanka's feet are here to remind you that despite this shit heel manlet cop's murderous treachery, there is beauty and justice in the world if you make it so.

not that it really matters but just want to point out that he wasn't the one giving the directions, was the other cop

FUCKING SAM HYDE

yes, the judge elected
>not to show the jury the killing but only footage prior to it because it would cause an uproar
>not to tell the jury about the engraving on his gun because it could cause prejudice

why was the police there in the first place?

>the right to kill

SHOOT TO THRILL

yes, and the video was also released after the trial despite not being shown in the trial

nor was the fact that the cop's gun said "youre fucked" on it

but this just means the cop can be retried under ex post facto laws :^)

guy was showing off his air rifle and someone seen him in his hotel window and thought he was a shooter

Dumb police think their perceived safety gives them a licence to kill. If you're scared to death of guns don't become a cop. You can't go around executing people because there's a 0.01% chance he was pulling a gun and was also the world's fastest shooter.

Just like CS jailbreak

Amirite

so he is a retard?

No one cares, because he shot a White guy.

Of course...

Why bother the jury with facts and evidence?
It just confuses them

>like not telling the jury the illegal that shot Kate Steinle in Frisco was 5 times deported, 7 times felon

no? he wasn't doing anything illegal

Why do adults in America wear shorts like little kids lmao

>noo dont do stuff you are perfectly allowed to do under the law or we will shoot you dont be retarded!!

'Brailsford told jurors that he was terrified for the safety of officers and a woman who was in the hallway. He also said he felt “incredibly sad” for Shaver.'
Unreal

Now put your right foot in
Your right foot out
Right foot in
Then you shake it all about
And then you do the hokey pokey
Turn yourself around
That's what it's all about
*BAM* *BAM* *BAM* *BAM*

Underrated

Fuck all to do with tattoos , that part is irrelevant I'm full of tattoos , doesn't make me violent or a killer or a cunt.

Cops are Jewish Golum, they are complete mindless zombie ZOG bots

How can you judge a person guilty or not if you don't show a video?

you can tell by his feminine features that he had too much estrogen in his system and this caused him to be as hysterical as one.

How could they have a trial without showing the video of the actual murder?

So the judge is obstructing justice? Why is he still a judge this little cod kid needs to go to prison

honest question: all americans have possibly guns on them due to 2nd emendament, so why dont the cops approach all of them this way? after all there was no proof of anything happening, no shots or anything

I just don't care.

literally reaching for a gun motion right before he shoots. What is the controversy here?

makes you a cunt for sure

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/investigate-civil-rights-violation-daniel-shaver-who-was-killed-mesa-arizona-police-department

Petition for federal government to investigate for civil rights violations.

>honest question: all americans have possibly guns on them due to 2nd emendament, so why dont the cops approach all of them this way?

a lot of cops do.

>walked out of court not guilty because the judge didn't want to show the shooting to the jury as it would "cause chaos"

I know the judge didn't want the jury to see the "You're fucked" AR, but did they really not show the jury the video too. If daddy really did work high up in the force I wonder how many strings he pulled to get this guy off scott free.

Typically I support cops knowing they deal with a lot of bullshit but this was a straight up execution.

This faggot ex-cop deserves to be harassed for the rest of his days for what he did.

Should of been a better simone says player.

I laughed

Fuck the police. We need to fucking stand against these faggots. They aren't on our side, they aren't on the left's side. They ate on kike globalist side

yeah police lives dont matter give them a truncheon they dont even deserve that for self defense

THERE IS NO ZOG

YOU ARE FREE

WAR IS PEACE

It's not the cop who is the problem in this case, it's the judge.

Pigs die first with traitors on the Day of the Rope.

They already have superior firepower, the strength in numbers and intelligence. They don't also need the right to execute people who move in a way that doesn't like them while desperately trying to surrender.

I remember seeing that at Charlottesville it was surreal

the fact that he makes him play simon says before he finally slips and shoots him?

the guy is drug and scared lifeless and he already had him on the ground hands behind his back legs crossed. there's no reason for him to make his instruction so complicated unless he was looking for a reason to kill, he was having a power trip

Sounds like the judge is corrupt. What’s his name?

It definitely makes you a vain retard who makes poor decisions, though

>camo underwear
I mean not trying to judge or anything...but this feels like karma for voting for trump

this was in Boston during the hunt for the marathon bombers.

>Canada
>Pretending they aren't just the 51st state

You are the same as us basically only less guns and you have Justin Trudeau. Stones, glass house, etc.

Kill yourself chink.

This

DO NOT PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN FOR ANY REASON
CRAWL TOWARDS ME
??????
was this nigga supposed to crawl with his hands up

Fuck off with your petition faggot.

the judge and the cop should both be dragged out into the streets and hung

wtf I love ZOG now

sounds nice
apart from this guy, is there a real cops problem there? or just memed

Bootlickers on this very board will tell you yes. It's unbelievable.

Temporarily retarded, was drunk.

>I’m thinking a false flag is happening in here

Maybe. But for what purpose?

>Simon Says

It's called making sure you don't get shot yourself, you dumb cunt.

"Hey man just walk on over here" doesn't fucking work. All the officer had to go on was that some faggot had a rifle in a hotel room.

This happens all the fucking time. Ever think some of us are just sick and tired of it?

if you watched that video and thought the cop was in the right you're a fucking moron.

Or just someone that admires good body art .... There's nothing better than the rewarding pain of seeing a finished tattoo.

pastebin.com/pUpP58KN

>dont show jury the vid cause it will get the defendent locked up

Being told to lay on his stomach hands out should have been well and good enough for officers to advance and cuff him.

>Lots of sociopaths looking to commit murder join the police force.

Citation needed.

>youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw&
The dude he killed was white trash so nobody cares. Nigs should learn from this and stop standing up for their trash.

Oh wait, all nigs are trash.

Btty gud

Oh really? Hmmm. I wondered why he was calling him "young man"

>prone, hand on head in thee most submissive, threatening position a human could possibly be in begging for life
>na fuck cuffing him, too dangerous
>simon says crawl towards me
>simon says stop
>simon says use your elbows to crawl towards me
>seamen says slam your face against the floor 3 times-
>OH-O! I didn't say Simon says!
*BANG*

What ever happened to hands up and walk backwards to us?

I'll admit he deserved to get shot for reaching behind himself, but the lead up was retarded and completely unprofessional.

The directions he could have given could have been a hundred times better than sperging out because he didn't have his legs crossed as he went on his knees.

Because it actually gets warm here you stupid brit. Especially in our deserts.

my boyfriend says this is a hoax.
Weapons are kept in the weapon chamber and aren't owned by the police so it can't be that somebody engraves something on the rifle.

He also said the behaviour, the talking is unusual for a swat team.

just for clarification, the jury did see video of the shooting--the jurors were just apparently boot-licking degenerates

this happened in my hometown and it's fucking tragic and infuriating. that cop was playing some sadistic game of Simon Says. "Hands in the air" "cross your feet" "now crawl" -- fucking what?

Then what’s the fucking point of having chest cameras, if you won’t show the videos of the situation. That’s definitely obfuscation, why don’t the just tear out the vocal cords of everyone there as well it might have caused chaos to hear what happened to.

LEOs aren't going to have may friends left next year what with all the dead dogs and dead break dancers and all.

>good body art
lol

>be American
>cop walks up to you
>throws his fist right in front of your face
>flinch
>get shot dead

It's not a swat team, it's an Arizona PD. Those guys are a bunch of military larpers.

It doesn't make you violent or a killer, but it certainly makes you a cunt.

Only retarded degenerates get tattoos. Waving it away as "ughhh, you like, just don't get art maannnn" is retarded when it's probably generic faggy shit.

>get on the ground
>hands in the air
>now hands behind your head
>no not behind your head on the floor infront of you
>cross your legs
>no actually get back off the floor
>now get on your knees
>now hands back in the air
>now wiggle towards me on your knees without uncrossing your legs
>now put your hands back on the floor
>now rub your belly and pat your head at the same time
>WRONG