The Absolute State of Women

The Absolute State of Women

>Checking meat-market on tinder
>All I want to do is judge their face and body
>Can't stop noticing all the obnoxious skydiving pics, snapchat dog filters, tranny style makeup cakes, feminist dykes... 90% of these women come across as pure shit, and this is them trying to sell themselves?!
>Single mothers
>'I won't have sex unless X,Y,Z'. I'm looking for Betabux ignore my party slut photos. Tee hee.

Is it this bad on Grinder for the fags, or is this just a reflection of how truly debased and broken women are?

I'll post examples of how broken women are, please share yours.

She posts this on tinder... what the fuck is wrong with women?!

This is supposed to attract a mate is it?

What guy is gonna see this and think 'I need to fuck this bitch tonight'. Confused and directionless. It's sad. Feminism has broken women

Women are dumb af and have fallen completely for the brainwashing.

Hey here's an idea you potato faggot
Stop using social media

it's just an Irish and american phenomenon i presume

>29
The wall is nigh

A) Amerifat, aren't you 17/15ths Irish?
B) I don't
C) I joined tinder specifically to see how bad it is... it's worse than I expected
D) Post your results for your area, I bet it's all Niggers and Mexicans

Women are property and the fact we let our livestock get this infected with BSE is our fault collectively as menfolk

Ireland came the dumping ground for cheap corporate labour.. mmm Yes freedom of movement is a good thing

I mean, this one literally looks like a faggish dude who escaped from a metal ward and is still wearing a hospital gown... wtf?

this is what happens when you feminism kills you.

How about you stop being a faggot potato shitposter and go cry somewhere else

Trentham produces some good looking slags normally

Wait for abortion too become legal and see how much worse it is then.

What's wrong with this picture? I think it is funny and cute.
Won't do anything naughty to the girl on it, ofc, but not because of the fake mustache.

You're the shit poster m8. Go on tinder, find the worst examples and post them. It's eye opening seeing the proportion that are irredeemably ruined.

>I think it is funny and cute.
roastie detected

She's clearly a lesbian and doesn't realise. Her pussy probably stinks because she doesn't wash it.
>I speak from experience, hooked up with a couple of beasts that look like this in the past, they later realised they were lesbian.

29 LOL.

i'd at least go on a date with this one

It's obviously working for them. All of those nasty girls still get fucked. And usually get free meals and stuff out of it too.

Make sure it's in a public setting so she can't dismember you

Surely this one (pic related) is a tranny?

tinder is just a repackaged grinder, of cpourse its as bad there. but the gay culture was degenerates looking for hookups to begin with.
tinder is exporting this mentality to straights thats whats sinister about it. No good women use tinder, by the way., It's all fatsos, deviants, and actual whores (look for code words like generous or supportive). men outnumber women by a factor of five or more to one, so not only are you eating garbage, youre competing with every lonely pooinloo and betaboy in the world for these scraps.

Don’t worry mate the triggered roasties don’t like hearing the truth

Irish women are dogs, glad I left Galway.

yes, it is

If in doubt
Don't get your dick out

That's what I assumed. I've never used it to hookup. Merely for ethnographic study. But the results are harrowing. Women are so clueless and pointless beyond their womb, which they abuse and allow to become barren, it's unreal.

>so bad at sex he turns women gay
Wew

>Is it this bad on Grinder for the fags, or is this just a reflection of how truly debased and broken women are?

Grindr is half selfie body pics and half selfie face pics

Men know what other men want, women want men to want what they think men want which in this day and age means being an uppity cunt

he'd be hotter if he dropped the tranny gimmick

Youre retarded kid. Tinder is mainstream, 5 to 1 ratio lmao, shut fuck up virgin

I hope there's another famine
Your kind deserve oven, potatonigger

Tonder gets better as you get older.

>30
>decent job
>attractive
>fit from weightlifting and MA but not a gymrat

I can get 100 matches a week, but only 1-3 of them are worth actually spending time with.

I disagree.

lad did you find anything good in that ces pool?

Fuck you m8. I actually have a reputation. I've turned about 3 women gay. Friends have noticed.

The other way of looking at it is I'm so good they know no other man can ever compete, so they carpet dive since their vaginas are left so stretched out from my mammoth dong that they need to find a dyke to fist them with their petite girl hands.

Unfortunately I agree. Women are heard animals and if the culture/ society/civilisation encouraged them to be elite tier wives they would be.

It dose not so they are not. A few exceptional ones avoid swimming in the toilet of feminism.
Most drown.

>Surely this one (pic related) is a tranny?

BURN THEM ALL

Irish women are such a pain in the ass. We need to bring back wife beating culture.

nice tits but she actually looks like she has an extra chromosome

>dredlocks
even my dad agrees. they suckkkkkkkkkkkkk

>enter a degenerate place for fornicating people
>get surprised it´s full of degenerates
>enter a shithole like 4chins
>get surprised it´s a shithole

post your profile OP

I used to love the Irish poster on here that would message girls psychopathic comments on Tinder. For example:

>You have a very beautiful head, it would terrific on my mantlepiece.
>As long as it's for an art project. I love being part of art projects.
>I don't think we're on the same page.
>What do you mean?
>I want to cut your head off.

Hands off my imaginary waifu!

>nice
>feminist bitch
mate choose one.

Face chest and shoulders say yes. Notice the oblique posture to hide the man shoulders.

I *almost* feel bad for the sorry saps that kiss the ass of roasties and obvious trannies, it must be unbearable to be that lonely, especially if they never cultivated a rich inner life to keep them company. It isn't impossible to find a good girl that is wife material, so long as you aren't a manlet, are confident, and deliberately seek out a non-cucked (not Evangelical) Christian gal. My wife comes from a conservative Catholic family, and we met when we were 18. Timing is important, gotta suck to be pushing 30 and still desperately lonely.

Bingo.

>Look at me, I have a Masters degree
>I do cartwheels infront of monuments
>I stick my tongue out when I'm skydiving
>I have loads of party slut mates and we dress like sluts and get wasted every weekend
>I'm so successful and happy and unique
>I'm looking for random cock on Tinder because muh woymens liberation, respect me.

Arr ee ess pee ee cee tee, that is what it means to me!

Didn't she do some movie with a nigger?

WANNA FUCKING SCRAP BUCKO?!

soebody post that 'basic bitch starter pack' pic

Yuck. Good analogy.
Tinder is mongrols and starving dogs fighting over a garbage can that dosent have enough food for them all.

you see, bock in moy doy, tinter warn't so MAINSTREAM METEOR

idk, maybe. but she didn't fuck him so thats like alright.

Oh I agree. Irish are the niggers of Europe - just see how ugly the women are! It's baffling

I thought she was the one that refused to

That's a truly dirty mirror she chose for her picture. Also looks like a chubby dude from one side.

I completely agree with your criticism bro. Women are fucking clueless, but it's not like you should expect much from tinder.

All these women are ho’s. Good luck future fuckers.

irish girls are ugly, i don't need tinder to tell me that.

this thread is virgin territory

It's worse than you think, she's white.

Do you think I was born yesterday lad?

Women who travel = maintenance.

What would you rather an 'awesome traveling companion' that costs you money or an 'awesome cook' that saves you some.

I mean she's a looker alright......however she's been in hollywood since she was young......and with all the hollywood stuff coming out nowadays i dont know what to think of her anymore...

you sound really bitter dude. did some chick take your potato or whiskey or whatever?

This was in response to the saoirse ronan picture btw....forgot to link the comment...

I target these types on Tinder. Not *too* fat, big tits, dyed hair so they are attention seeking and needy. I'm basically a sociopath so it's impossible for me to form real relationships and these types are beyond easy to fuck within a few days, if not the first day you have them over. They get attached quick too, and are retarded, so the potential for leading them on for a month or two is usually always there.

Kek

The sad thing is I only recently thought of screencapping these dregs. Previously I have seen freak, clowns, beasts the likes of which ye could scarcely imagine.

I know this feel user. 99% of women are just automatons who do the same things they were programmed to do as teenagers.

I have no idea where to go to find a decent one. I'm 24 and it seems like the few decent girls there are at church are already taken.

show profile OP, i need a good laugh

1. You know they are hideous troll beasts when they take photos with 1/3 of the face showing

Also these 'exciting women who travel'; you would be surprised to see what they do all year long to project that image.

10 months as a cashier = 4 weeks in some backwarter shithole living in a backpackers.

2. Proof

her face is nice but body is meh-tier

This. this has been my strat since high school, been doing it for at least 7 years now, easiest shit ever, just be super fucking simplistic and plain with your politics and they'll think you're fine enough and you can easily bang them, usually kinky too.

You should also bear in mind that this projection of desire, that they think is what men ought to want, is a way for them to delude themselves into thinking that someone is fucking them for something other than their body. They refuse to believe that this is just sex at a base level even though it's so painfully obvious that that's the case and is in fact the entire point of the whole fucking hookup app concept. In refusing to think that others as so shallow and instead highlighting what special and unique creatures they are, they think that this somehow negates their own shallowness and elevates them above being just another hole to stick benis in, which is in itself extremely shallow because they want the benefits of the hookup without the "shame" of it instead of facing reality

Men on grindr don't have this problem because there's no stigma and no delusion, it's two men fucking so they're interested in how you look, nobody's interested in your holiday in bermuda and both sides know it

Sup Forums isn't a shithole, it's the best thing on the web*, and if you don't understand that you're probably new.

*not to say it isn't also shit

Social media is a contest to show the world how exciting your life is. Or so they pretend..

Why do you think Nu-males and bugmen open their mouth in exasperation for each and every photo they take? They want to appear phenomenally happy despite the trend of depression in the Western world. They want to portray the image of being an "oasis" of good times in a world that is becoming increasingly bleak and anti-social.

Yes I know how edgy my post is and how it can come off as projection but give it some thought. You can see family members and close friends doing the same shit and we know that the image they portray on social media is something radically different from who they are in real life.

What's the chance of getting your cousin in Iceland? By the way, beautiful country loved my time there desu

I started trolling tinder to see what it looks like around me.

97% of the profile pics are a camera held high above doing a close up face shot, this camera trick along with a pound of make up, and some camera filters, and some of these girls look attractive. If you scroll through their pictures and find that one body shot all the sudden they are 350lb whales. The trickery they do is insane. It gets even better when you read their profile and their list of demands, not to mention short blurbs about how awesome they are, and educated. Always self righteous and entitled fat whales that "are not looking to just hook up" but that is exactly what they do.

If you bother to try to message these things, half the time three questions in they will ask how big your dick is.

It would be nice to find a non ruined women that actually is a good loyal companion, but these american whores are truly worthless and a app like tinder is only good for finding one night stands that you will drink to forget about later.

I wonder what is going to happen when all these millennial women hit the wall Dingobro. There are probably going to be more than a few desperate betas who get fucked over by them

whats truly baffling to me, is so many of these women think this is a logical place to go for relationships.

>not *too* fat

Is this what 'mericans actually believe

She's a fucking whale

You got to deal with it man. It's the Sup Forums curse. No one you meet for the most part will be 100% to you're standards, and it's because Sup Forums will suck the fun out of life, but once you've come here too much you can't leave either.

Jesus Christ

stop being a cuck. show some fucking pride

baka.

not my type but I wouldn't mind pounding it - she looks like she has a good mouth and tits

3. Hey she looks kind of nice

>implying faggots aren't all std ridden degenerates

TBF dude its pretty difficult to meet people IRL nowadays, at least if you're not a 10/10 Chad

>Admitting he has a reputation to turning women Gay
Holy fuck Sheamus.

Most don't, most understand they're on the carosel, but do it because lol irony, the number of girls with "my friend made me download this; "i'm just trying it for a week, won't respond for like a week" and "lol just checking it out" profiles is both hilarious and depressing in its obvious lying nature.

4. If i ever need help hauling a tractor

Tinder is LITERALLY an app for women who want to get fucked on demand. All the girls looking to DATE and MARRY not-shit guys know not to look on the app with all the dudes looking to drop a wad and be done with it.

When women take one example of men and go, "where have all the good men gone?" you shit on them, and rightfully so. But then you go and claim, "all women use Tinder, where have all the good women gone?" Stop acting like a fucking bitter incel retard from /r9k/. What you're doing isn't even productive.

fuck off OP you wagon
stop being such a dying cunt and get the hop

>be 24
>look 42

What did she mean by this?

Just one more year and she will be buying 20 cats