Millennial women are 'worried,' 'ashamed' of out-earning boyfriends and husbands

Femanon here. Why are modern 'men' so worthless? You can't even perform you main duty of being a breadwinner. The future is female.

archive.is/ERo4x

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yAWfK5LEGIg&t=482s
streamable.com/x819v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Men are Obsolete. Women no longer need men
They fought hard for their rights and now they have the right to vote and equal rights with men. They don't have to get married. They can go to college, start careers, and own their own money. They don't need a husband to give them money.

More women are living single now than ever before. They aren't even interested in men. They just go about their business. You see them walking down the street with earphones in, listening to their music, and ignoring YOUR catcalls. You see them in the bars and even the sports bars with groups of their friends chatting and laughing among themselves, but if you try to approach them, you'll get shot down because they aren't interested in men any more.

They even have a variety of sexual devices to please them at a moment's notice. Hitachi wands have basically made penises obsolete. And children? Well, they can just visit a sperm bank if they want one.

Women no longer need men. How does that make you feel?

You know the rules
Tits or GTFO

>>Well, they can just visit a sperm bank if they want one

Where does the sperm come from dickhead ?

Alright I guess.

You just need the sperm from the top 1% of Chads. The rest of you male pigs are obsolete and worthless

Then you get old and die while your cats feast, and if you are unlucky, Laquesha and Mercedes will laugh as you lay dying in your nursing home bed.

That means they're leaving men alone, right?
No women are trying to integrate into "male" culture because they have their own!

oh wait. it's the exact opposite. women so desperate for male attention that they cry for equality, but demand special treatment. feminism has been the worst thing to happen to women

My gf earns much more than me, I think it's fucking great.

If I had to survive on my salary alone I'd be living in some shitty shared inner city apartment with another low income dumbass, but instead of that I live in a lovely detached house with a huge garden out in the sticks.

If I had to manage on my income alone I probably wouldn't have a car, maybe I'd have a moped or something just to save on train fare. But thanks to the missus I get to choose which car I want to take to work AND I have a motorcycle for the summer.

If I had to get by on my salary alone I would probably have to play video games on my old PS2 on the sofa while my flat mate bitched about wanting to watch the TV, but instead of that I have my very own man cave with 54 inch TV, brand new top end gaming PC, multi-gym, hammock for chilling and space for my collection of drones and photography stuff, something else I would never have if I had to rely on my salary alone.

I'm fucking a driven and successful chick who couldn't care less that I earn less, we are getting married next year and we'll have kids and she already raised the idea of me being a stay at home Dad.

FUCK YEAH THIS IS THE FUCKING DREAM

cuck

Women have become emotionless cunts with a terrible disposition of course they don't "need" men, and still they cry themselves to sleep everything.

The only thing we want is warmth, care for each other, groundedness and goodness, but those traits are not "cool" not hip and trendy, you can't take a picture of those and even if you could it would look "boring" and "plain".

Come back little girl, I know the world is harsh to you, you have to compete with men, you have been pulled away from your feminine polarity and at night when you no longer have to pretend in front of everyone your tears flow on your pillow, come home dear girl where love awaits you.

Dyke here.
at least toast your stale pasta or something.

The internet is so fucking dystopian. Lord, it's awful.

If the woman has beta genes the offspring will inherit 50% beta DNA.

Women don't pay taxes.

Women no longer need men as long as they get government assistance and free healthcare, which men pay for.

>the only thing we want is warmth care for eachother meme lol
cmon senpai,
have you plugged in the words woman at all in this board. Pol wont be satisfied till we're put in our place. op being a shitty troll doesnt make that not true

k...keep me posted

Yeah OK whatever you say mate.

I am a cuck, even though my gf has never cheated on me, I am a cuck even though she's hot for me, I'm a cuck because I don't have to do shit to enjoy the good life.

Next year I'm going to start my own business, we are having the garage converted into a workshop (she's paying) and I'm going to design and build drones for the professional photography, farming and land surveying markets.

You know what my secret is? I'm a fucking swordsman, I am blessed with a good physique, and generously sized dick and I know how to use it. I selected my gf from a pool of about 30 who would have married me in an instant, I'm a fucking strategist who has picked a winner, I'm going to have a fucking great fucking life and you will be able to call me a cuck from your mums spare room.

Women were a mistake.

gtfo
pussy

I kind of think men are starting to suck too.

When my mother married my father she quit her job and worked full time to raise her children. Can you even allow a woman to do that anymore.

Proper child-rearing requires constant attention from a maternal figure. If I was straight I'd feel ashamed asking my wife to work. Fuck I felt ashamed when I made my boyfriend work and he's a man!

>Women Earn More Degrees Than Men; Gap Keeps Increasing
www.collegepuzzle.stanford.edu/?tag=women-exceed-men-in-college-graduation

>Breadwinning Mothers Are Increasingly the U.S. Norm
www.americanprogress.org/issues/women/reports/2016/12/19/295203/breadwinning-mothers-are-increasingly-the-u-s-norm/

Bitches like you deserve to get acid on their face

>The womyn wage gap is real, it totally exists!
>Us womyn are worried and embarrassed that our artificial meddling has created an actual wage gap!
Imagine my shock.

look how "happy" she is.

>You can't even perform you main duty of being a breadwinner.
No problem. You can be the breadwinner now. And I'll stay home and clean the house.

Meme job suits subservient beta wife toy

>waaaaa women earn less than men
>waaaaa I don't want to earn more than men

let's cut the shit, women want to 1) make a shitload of money while doing as little as possible, and 2) to have a man with an even higher salary so HE spends all HIS money on HER, and she also gets to keep all of her money

women hate to out-earn men because they are fucking selfish cunts, every one of them

>implying every workplace outside of labor isn't infested roasties and soy boys.
>implying that any of the women that try to push this meme actually do any real work.
topest of keks

Hey retard women still earn less per hour for the same amount of work. Modern 'men' are just so worthless they still earn less despite having an unfair advantage thanks to the patriarchy

mmmhhh take it you whore

>Femanon here. Why are modern 'men' so worthless?
Because not being worthless would accelerate the destruction of the planet 10 fold....
That's not what we want... is it?

The only thing true about your story is that you make very little money.

I'm sure the toothless broad sitting across from you in the Tesco break room thinks it's cool you are bragging about your fantasy relationship.

>tattoos and piercings
gross

>Women get gender-specific scholarships, affirmative action.
>Women get more degrees
>Gender gap remains in STEM fields, highest academic positions
>Happiness of women still declining

This is a negative trend. Men need to get their shit together and fix the mess they allowed women to create.

SEND TITS

Tää!

Let's see double the workforce to suppress wages make just above min wage outearned indeed.

Gov schools focus on women
Scholarships for women/minorities
"We need more representation of women!!!'
"Moar womyn in STEM!"
"Moar diversity- hire womyn you sexist misogynists!!
"Women CEOs, women are better, women don't sexually harass (lol), give women more rights!"
"Womyn need to earn as much as men for less time in the workforce!"

>why aren't guys earning as much?
Fuck off you capricious idiots

Women are the main recipients of affirmative action and are hired often without merit

Also if you hire a lesbian you pretty much will never be able to fire them because there will be a discrimination lawsuit

You are not a real man lol

It's women who are the primary victims of the 'I don't need you' game. Enjoy hurting yourself I guess.

>You see them walking down the street with earphones in, listening to their music, and ignoring YOUR catcalls
And then I see them in yet another "roastie killed herself after hitting the wall with no husband or kids" article lmao

Keep telling yourself that you sad virgin. LMAO

OP might be a trap

On an instinctual level women want to be cared for, which translates into wanting someone that can show they're doing more for them (earn more). Yet in our economy you often have more competent women that can become more successful in an office setting than men would, often because of positive discrimination.

I see often enough those women that are comfortable buying their boyfriend's drinks in a bar, so I don't think a majority of women are really acting that selfishly.

Guys are focusing too much on the women that go out to bars or clubs, who are often kinda fucked in the head.

Yeah, so some twats will keep working at mcdonalds while their half-nigger boyfriends fuck around on them all day. Sounds like women are winning.

That's not OP you dingus
>virgin
pls not so harsh

>The future is female.
Hunn, we have sex bots now.
The best you can hope for is the occasional rape.

>red dots that are free floating in space
doubt.jpg

>The future is female
Women are weak. Watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=yAWfK5LEGIg&t=482s

>Dyke here.
ew

this

It always amuses me that women think they're emancipated now that they no longer have to rely on a man for income.

Men pay the majority of taxes and are the ones propping up this "equality" system we have now.

this
Also, it is pretty funny that you roasties complain this much while the alphas sit around playing vidya and smoking weed while you go be a wage slave for shekelberg.
Then when you come home tired from a hard days wage slaving we get our dicks sucked and then take picks of you while you are sleeping and post them on african basket weaving forums bragging how cucked our roastie gf is then when you are finally used up and sick of this "pathetic beta" we move on to the next roastie and begin the cycle anew.
Keep paying for my vidya and weed, roasties.
I could not give a rats ass what you think as there are plenty of others "hoping to find the one" ready to get fooled again.

I know that feel.

My girl makes a lot of money (medical field) and doesn't care that I make like 1/4 what she does.

She says I "make her feel like a real woman" and she "belongs to me completely".

A woman needs a man and a man needs a woman.

Money/earning potentials can and do complicate things, but they don't have to.

Your pasta is very stale

>Why are modern 'men' so worthless?

streamable.com/x819v

The era of the house husband has begun
Now none of us will EVER have to leave this Taiwanese Cake-baking forum.

the future cannot be female, when it's not male, it's over.

Without strong men a society falls to chaos. Don't worry woman all the rapey men will return

Notice how nobody is responding to you?

I have more money than every woman other than JAPs

fuck you whore nigger

fuck off feminazi and all you feminazi's

'lifestyle choice' Imagine the kid reading this when grown up.
My mother was such garbage and so dumb she couldn't even land a below average guy who would stick around.

This is great user, I'm happy for you. But just wait, maybe about 5 years into the marriage of being a stay-at-home dad. If she hasn't cheated by then I'm wiling to bet my left nut the marriage is on the rocks. You simply won't be viewed as a man in her eyes, her biology won't let it.

tits or gtfo

Interesting. I too am a competitive combat sportsman.

My dick isn't very big though...

Aaaaand ya blew it

Sad but I guess glad too. Women are evil. And men are dumber than dogshit.

>My mother was such garbage and so dumb she couldn't even land a below average guy who would stick around
so you're saying you're genetically impaired

1 in 4 women are on anti-depressants.
S&H

>She says I "make her feel like a real woman" and she "belongs to me completely".
If she's telling you that she's banging docs on the side and is going to leave you for a strapping young paramedic.

>Why are modern 'men' so worthless?
Because we no longer need to be successful to get sex. So if I can get sex and work less, and have more free time on top of it, then that's a win-win situation.
It's no coincidence that men happiness has gone up while women's has lowered, working sucks.

kys, boomer

>demand "equal pay" on top of special treatment and threat of legal action against any man who does something they don't like
>prefer spineless "non-threatening" men to men with a developed moral character and will to act on it
>Don't know how we got here.jpg

SWORD FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Tfw
where did you meet her? pls gibs

>You know what my secret is? I'm a fucking swordsman, I am blessed with a good physique, and generously sized dick and I know how to use it. I selected my gf from a pool of about 30 who would have married me in an instant, I'm a fucking strategist who has picked a winner, I'm going to have a fucking great fucking life and you will be able to call me a cuck from your mums spare room.

Hahaha, yeah sure thing, virgin.

Nah. I compete in a few different unarmed combat sports.

I did do kendo for awhile but I didn't enjoy it like I enjoy judo or muay thai.

Do you think you speak for all women? I'd like to marry and have kids.

Posting as a Democrat hahahHoney, You just found your answer!

>You can't even perform you main duty of being a breadwinner.
You can't even perform your function of being a loyal wife or mother.
> The future is female.
If females were going to build a society or do anything worthwhile in the world? They would have by now. There's nothing coming from women. Nothing ever has.

congrats on working really hard in order to out earn men which makes them less attractive to u. enjoy your hitachi boyfriend looser. mean while my girl cleans cooks is free to do whatever she wants with her time coz i got money and shes hot so i like keeping her around.

They make babies, the most valuable resource in the planet.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Literally everyone woman I know needs a man for stability and emotional support.

It comes from me.

t.former sperm donor.

This.
Babies are the best meal for the jewish pedo vampires, am I right Alex Jones?

serz i cant think of a worse deal for women than feminism. like imagine as a guy the more u work the fatter girls get. and u just resort to a blow up doll instead. so empowerd wow

nice b8 but you're still a whore.

> They make babies
Men do half of that too.
So it really doesn't count.
Interesting that you insist a natural biological function is their primary value. I'd agree.
However you never see men claim this.
We do more. And always will.

Sage.

>men can now be house-husbands like women were housewives forever
Gender equality is great. Why did you people ever try to get out of this deal?

Oh wait, it was because being married to a beta is so awful that you would rather go to fucking work than have to spend time with him. Amazing.

>not knowing that she is secretly embarrassed of you

It is.

if women dont need men, then lets have only taxes that women pay be available to women. when no mans taxes can go to women .. lel. lets see how long that shit lasts. b4 bitches start whoring them selves out for food.

We stopped competing a long time ago. I have no interest in female attention anymore at all. I could probably get laid if I tried, I'm not ugly. I just don't want the risk associated with human contact with numerous strangers. I mean hepatitis C can spread from touch ffs. I'm not planning to marry anyone ever, I don't want have children and spread my inferior genes. Depression and diabetes runs in my family, on top of that I have schizophrenia and depression. My long term prospects for a family are fucked because my schizophrenia will get worse. I'll probably be divorced and I don't want to lose half my stuff.

Go fuck yourself for your pretensions.

Women get all the fucking money in the world thrown at them no wonder they start earning more than an average Joe.