Why does Sup Forums pretend white women are superior to muslim women? i though you guys liked "trad" women?

why does Sup Forums pretend white women are superior to muslim women? i though you guys liked "trad" women?

Whiter than you, Mohamed

Because they are.
/thread

I like all women but the ones who don't like anyone.
...also the fat ones.

muslim women are bigger whores

Especially the ones with clitorises.

no they arent. they were at some point in time. now they are useless
imposible to a bigger whore than western women

never at any point have euroepans forced their woman to be fully bruq'ad. hence this is not european traditionalism.

false equivalence.

>pretending there aren't any clothing options between whore and trashbag

muslim women aren't /trad/ either. most of the islamic countries had their own culture and clothing. islam destroyed it and now all these counties look the same

Muslim women aren't having social engineering tactics used on them to make them all degenerate and shit.

it is about a traditional way of life, which the west has thrown away long ago. you think my eupean ancestors wouldve looked at these whores and approve of them because they are white and "european"

You have a learning disability.
We want to corral our brethren, but first we must ensure our brethren reigns dominant in our territories, and so for that we'll fight the enemy on any encroachment.

Sup Forums is just obsessed with this bitch in particular

regressing the social order back to the bronze age which the muslim communities are mentally within is no solution either.

why talk about tradition when you are progressive? nobody on this garbage board is actually traditionalist

>nobody on this garbage board is actually traditionalist

yes because (at the very least blind) traditionalism is irrational and by far most of people here seem to be rationalist. to be more specific, just doing stuff because the older people were doing it is just dumb. you need to adapt to the ever changing environment or you will face extinction.

>a way of life perfected over thousands of years is now irrational because some french fags had to have their revolution

>muslim
There's your problem.
They all deserve to suffer and die.

>western trad is the same as islamic traditionalism

wut

well I would personally hint at the industrial revolution as the nail in the "old way of living" coffin.

how do you know what muslim women look like when they are always covered?

Yeah but muslim women are literally dogshit dumb.

Plus they arent traditional. As soon as they come to the states, islam is forgotten.

Go look up how many craigslist ads in the personals are muslim women looking for sex. Haha.