Alt-Right EXPOSED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bovRn0jiJDw
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/10/26/has_alex_jones_gone_full_anti_semite.html
haaretz.com/us-news/1.811993
youtube.com/watch?v=FB-1YrSv0nM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only 5 of those people are alt-right, 6 tops

Almost none of those people associate themselves with the alt-right. Comparing the alt-light to the alt-right is like comparing weenie hut Jrs. to the salty platoons. Literally they’re all alt-light in that photo, you made yourself look like a retarded nigger

THE ALT RIGHT ISN'T FUCKING REAL

There is no "movement"

Don't you retards get it? The media created the meaningless label "alt-right" to attach to anyone that doesn't conform to their leftist narrative. Literally anyone. They do this so they can lump everyone they don't like into one easy to target group. Natsocs, libertarians, conservatives of all types. The media will call you "alt-right nazi" because their definition of "alt-right" includes literally everyone who isn't a leftist.

Stop buying into mainstream media lies. This "movement" as you describe it is successful because it isn't centralized and the media can't attack "it". It is made up of the millions of enemies leftists have made all fighting against them for their own individual reasons.

The media desperately needs a centralized opposition in order to destroy them. They need to find a way to turn the chaotic hoard that is their enemy into a centralized target in order for their attacks to stick and have any affect. They can not smear us. They can not demonize us. They can not intimidate us. They can not silence us because we exist not as an organised group, but millions of disconnected individuals all fighting to destroy them.

That is what the "alt-right" is. The media establishment has been frantically searching for a clear target so their attacks will stick. In reality it's quite impossible. Watch them desperately try to will our "movement" into existence with poorly executed false flag events and payed off figureheads that identify as "alt-right".

The left is being attacked on all fronts. They desperately need a clear target to land their hits and give their base a clear view of their enemy. Let's not give it to them. Being against leftism is not a "movement". All organized movements can be corrupted and destroyed. The leadership can be infiltrated, bribed, attacked, blackmailed and much more. Millions of disconnected people fighting a common enemy can not.

>Two American posters

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

I dont even know who most of these people are

and the only ones I recognize as not being shit are Bannon and Molyneux

ohh shit I didn't see Trump at first glance

of course Trump is GOAT

wtf i love jews now

gtfo

The "Alt-Right" is a way for Jews to enter the far right without having to call themselves Fascists or Nazis.

>Molyneux
>Jewish
????

>Alex jones
>Married to a Jew
????

>Cernovich
>Not having jewish ancestry
??????????????????????

fuck this infograph and the stupid nigger who made it

JOOOS JOOOSSS JOOOOOOOOSSSSS JOOOOOOOOSSSSSS every where. JOOSSS in my food, JOOOSSSS in my sleep.

fucking retard

Sage

ethno-nationalism is for faggots. you can't even bang asians

>>Molyneux
>>Jewish
>????

youtube.com/watch?v=bovRn0jiJDw

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

>>Alex jones
>>Married to a Jew
>????

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/10/26/has_alex_jones_gone_full_anti_semite.html

>In a 2013 interview with Howard Stern, Jones described how the alt-right fever swamps have regularly attacked him as a secret Israeli and/or Jewish agent because he was married to a woman of Jewish heritage and thus had children of Jewish heritage (he and his wife have since divorced).

>Australia

Checks out LMAO

Molyneux admitted to having a jewish grandma, not that it matters.

my dream right there

no stop going on Sup Forums and learn what the alt right is

Ben Shapiro is a Nazi!!!!! Kek

HOLY FUCK THANK YOU
I've been saying this for so long but no one listens

Most people probably have some sort of Jewish ancestry if they go back far enough in their genetic history. I'm talking like 20 generations though not 1-3 generations. Jews traveled through Europe a lot and Jewish women are sluts so it's not impossible that they got fucked by superior white cock giving them bastard children.

>not that it matters.

Are you Jewish?

you can't bang asians whether you're an ethnonationalist or not. you have to go outside and meet women if you want to bang them but you're clearly a fucking shut-in weeb

>shapiro
>alt right
???

Partially.

>Trump is a race mixer
>Melania isn't white

LOL OP is literally a jew

>Most people probably have some sort of Jewish ancestry if they go back far enough in their genetic history.

(((23andMe)))

(((DNA testing)))

You are retarded.

>Don't you retards get it? The media created the meaningless label "alt-right" to attach to anyone that doesn't conform to their leftist narrative. Literally anyone.

not true. richard spencer has been using the label before the media started using it

Of course you are.

Hide shill memeflag threads
Ignore shill memeflag posts
Do not reply to shill memeflag posters

So gassing the kikes is a kike led movement?

>In a 2013 interview with Howard Stern, Jones described how the alt-right fever swamps have regularly attacked him as a secret Israeli and/or Jewish agent because he was married to a woman of Jewish heritage and thus had children of Jewish heritage (he and his wife have since divorced).

(he and his wife have since divorced).

>DUDE, IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT ALEX JONES HAS JEWISH KIDS, LIKE DUDE, THAT TOTALLY DOESN'T AFFECT HIS POLITICS LMAO

Who are you trying to fool, Jew?

My IQ probably eclipses yours, meme flag faggot.

>the media created it
top class revisionism, you ignore that the term was coined in 20018 before media attention
>Don't you retards get it? The media created the meaningless label "alt-right" to attach to anyone that doesn't conform to their leftist narrative
1: bluepilled af lol 2: no they use nazi, white supremacist and racist
>This "movement" as you describe it is successful because it isn't centralized and the media can't attack "it". It is made up of the millions of enemies leftists have made all fighting against them for their own individual reasons.
You don't make sense. The movement is pro-white and jut generally about rejecting the narrative
>
The left is being attacked on all fronts. They desperately need a clear target to land their hits and give their base a clear view of their enemy. Let's not give it to them.

what you are saying is that pro-whites shoudlnt assemble in groups

you sound like an anrgy spic or a natsoc who cares about weather the holocaust happened or not

Yes.

pathetic

you are so dumb you don't deserve to be on Sup Forums

Conehead brigade appears.

True, the term technically existed before the media started using it as a meaningless label for non-neocon right wingers; but since almost nobody had heard of it before then, it's not really an important distinction.

there was an ashkanazi bottle neck that led to 450 of them being left. bull shit.

>nobody had heard of it
No only you redditors hadn't heard of it. There's been a huge alt right youtube scene since at least 2011.

>No only you redditors hadn't heard of it.
Now who's revising history?

>There's been a huge alt right youtube scene since at least 2011.
>HUGE
LOL no. This is absolutely delusional.

>Ben Shapiro
>Donald Trump
>Jordan Peterson
>Milo Yiannopoulos
>Stefan Monyneux
>Dave Rubin
>Carl Benjamin
>Alt Right
Fuck off false flag shill

You we are dumb or what? Fucking Antifa...

>Retards misinterpreting this as MEMBERS OF THE ALT-RIGHT

What a bunch of retards

>" DURRR he has jewish kids but It means nothing"
I'm sure this doesn't change his views on jews
fuck off kike

>Molyneux admitted to having a jewish grandma, not that it matters.
>not that it matters.
>having jewish relatives doesn't change your views
Gee I wonder who is behind this post

>andrew anglin
>jewish funded/zionist

Explain?

no neo-cons ever used it

and just because the medi acovered it doesn't mean that it's their "plan" or whatever.

the alt-right is pro-white in every regard of the word. If you are not alt-tight ot atleast sympathetic to it you are anti-white

top kek

underrated post

None of these people are alt right you fucking nigger, most are centrist/alt lite

Weev's an interesting case. Definitely Jewish, but he may or may not be a Fischer-type Hebe. It's hard to tell.

>the alt-right is pro-white in every regard of the word.

I agree with the alt right in pricniple... but the road to hell is paved with good intentions. It's possible to want to help whites, but to hurt them in the process of trying.

I agree with the goal, not the methods.

>Explain?

haaretz.com/us-news/1.811993

I’m pretty sure Andrew was trolling with that lol

Was he trolling with this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FB-1YrSv0nM