Is AIDS the ultimate ally of the straight white male?

Is AIDS the ultimate ally of the straight white male?

>spawned from niggers in africa eating monkey meat
>spread to civilized countries because faggots can't stop fucking each other
>kills off nigs, spics, fags, and worthless druggie white trash
The only downside is that it's treatable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2jqOhgIOKQ
youtu.be/yeg9Bc8Doeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God's way of sayin'

>implying AIDS isn't a bio-weapon in the first place

>Spawned by niggers
Yeah he sure looks black

>memeflags in charge of knowing things
came from monkeys
given to niggers
spread by fags

Not everyone lives in a country with 320 mill. with half of them being shitskins and wants to be recognized in every thread.

Daily reminder, Patient zero for aids was a gay black haiti man living in quebec, who worked as a flight attendent.

Quebec started aids, literally.

African green monkeys are the source of cancer contaminated vaccines too interestingly enough

>kys memeflaggot

Dumbass. It came from niggers fucking monkeys.

Not really, you have to be non degenerate too.
I never use condoms and despite initial protest all the girls I've been with end up accepting it. I'm don't know if i have HIV for I've never been tested and yet I have 0 regrets, if a girl is such a whore that she agrees to no to use a condom with a guy she just met, she deserves to get the bug.

>I never use condoms
Condoms violate the NAP or something?

Now we understand just how racist Family guy is.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2jqOhgIOKQ

>spawned from niggers in africa eating monkey meat

You do know this is just something they say so they don't have to publicly acknowledge niggers fucking (other) monkeys.

I got used to having raw sex with my gf, and after 8 years it was impossible going back.

Just wait until someone creates AI that targets non-white people.

It will happen.

you do know that it hits straights too and that even a virgin drug free kid can be affected, right?

the only person who would be intelligent enough to design such a thing are white males

HIV was created through chimpanzee tissue cultures unknowingly infected with SIV used in the cultivation of an experimental oral polio vaccine administered in the Congo. HIV/AIDs was a medical accident.
youtu.be/yeg9Bc8Doeo

Bill Hamilton was killed for investigating the Oral Polio Vaccine hypothesis. Dr. Hillary Koprowski unknowingly created HIV while trying to cure polio.

This is an excellent source of further reading on the topic written by a journalist that worked with Bill Hamilton.

...which then she passes to you because you didn't use one either. You actually deserve AIDS m8

I don't really care.

I find that believable except for the "accident" part.

>(((Dr. Hillary Koprowski)))

Jesus fucking Christ, pol, stop being right.

>implying they could bio-engineer shit back in the 60s

>a fucking leaf

we landed on the moon in the 60's and we were testing nukes on the weekly.

i never hated fags until i saw that gay men are responsible for the spread of 85% of all stds. i’m gonna have kids soon and it’s fucked that they’re gonna have to grow up in a world where we allow this shit to happen