ITT:

ITT:
We post our first anime boners

I don't know what Blockbuster was doing stocking it or why they let me rent it but holy shit that was the best weekend ever.

Where is her vagina?

Most anime girls don't have vaginas

In your heart.

I saw this late at night on cartoon network when I was a kid and lost my shit that they allowed it on public television. I obsessively tried to find it again on TV to no avail. Then I got a computer and discovered hentai. And now here we are.

You collective head of knuckle, if it was on Cartoon Network, they had digital bikinis on.

Elfen Lied opening scene. I didn't get a boner from naked Lucy, I got it from the blood. I get an erection seeing people bleed from anything except gunshots.

Bulma taking the bath.
Female Ranma was the one that made my penis confused.

not him but I remember seeing uncensored anime on adult swim when it first started airing

Is Isis /ourgirl/?

It wasn't 'uncensored' Adult Swim shows tended to be less censored compared to the Toonami block. Nudity, unless it was a kid's ass was still a cardinal sin for CN.

However, they were just lazy as fuck and aired the Toonami cut of Tenchi Muyo for Adult Swim when they created the Adult Swim Saturday night block.

is that a fucking JoJo reference?

If you didn't masturbate to Misato at least once you have no genitals

My first hentai

This cat does thing for me

Sasami was my first. She had this poor defenseless user seduced and touching himself before the end of the second episode of OVA 1. Nasty old mummies like posted had no effect on me.

Kagome having a bath in inuyasha I think.

If it counts, nudes on frankie's adventure on newgrounds.

I remember liking this guy alot. He definitely was one of the better looking femboys in anime on tv at the time.

Jojo reference??

fuck, my dad always said anime would turn me into a pussy

Back of the knee.

We only have goat and sheep in syria

That filler episode in FMA 03 where Ed accidentally gropes the thief's boobs

my first wife

I had a friend on my highschool bus back in 97 and he loaned me some bootleg tapes. Those are my first and second. There was also some short 10 or 15 minute ecchi type short where a knight saved a princess and afterwards when he went to bang her she went full dominatrix on him. No fucking idea what the name of it was.

And I didnt even know why.

Ah, the time-skip was a mistake.

I lost before I even started