Nanjing massacre 80th anniversary

Got contacted today to edit a press release by a Chinese professors' association in Winnipeg for the 80th anniversary of the Rape of Nanking. They're a long-standing client that I would be happy to see deported back to Chinkland, but they pay well. Anyways, I did the job, but all the while I was thinking that it was too bad the Japs didn't have the run of the whole country in order to do a more thorough job, and that we really should have cut a deal that they could have all of China in return for getting out of the other territiories, just like we should have cut a deal for Germany to keep Rusland in return for getting out of the Western countries. Thoughts?

tl;dr: Fuck the Chinese, and it would have been better for Japan to have raped and murdered all of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22451376
forward.com/the-assimilator/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/#ixzz3EcOS0HbX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
list25.com/25-countries-with-the-highest-suicide-rates-in-the-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hurr durr I'm edgy

Why is Sup Forums filled with immoral fags? What that jap is doing to that chink is no different to what that soyboy fag cop did to Daniel.

China was very prosperous during Tang & Song dynasties. History is not a progressive movement towards greatness. There are highs and lows in history, not a continuous movement to greatness.

Moreover, Japan owes a lot of its culture from Chinese influence: Go/Weiqi, Chan/Zen, poetry, music, etc.

Finally, what the Manchus did to China was far worse than Japan, believe it or not.

>t. newfag

Why are you upset that they are paying you well?

>Why is Sup Forums filled with immoral fags?
Because it's cancer.

Thanks for the input, Chang. The Japanese may have been murderous bastards, but at least they had and still have a sense of honour, which is something you fucking dog-eaters have never had at any point in your alleged "civilisation", which led them to simply rape and slaughter you like the vermin you are.

>hurr durr, muh 5,000 years

>ever had at any point in your alleged "civilisation"
Please pick up a history book. Chinese culture was vastly influential to Japan, especially during Heian period. From the music to religion, China had copious influence on Japan.

>dog-eaters
During Tang and Song dynasty, the Chinese treated dogs well and vegetarianism was common. Reducing an entire cultural legacy simply to problems in the present is retarded.

>at least they had and still have a sense of honour
You only say they have honor because they export entertainment for profit to the West.

>History is not a progressive movement towards greatness.
Clearly, since China has always been a festering, bug-person inhabited shithole. They should seriously look into their rice consumption, since the arsenic alone in rice farmed in shitty ground is enough to cause brain damage in children, including diminished head size, as well as physical defects, not to mention the lead and cadmium also consumed: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22451376

>China has always been a festering, bug-person inhabited shithole
Like I've said, open a history book. Anyone versed in history knows what you've just said is bullshit. I'm not even Chinese, and I know what you said is bullshit. Go/Weiqi, Zen/Chan (even Dogen migrated there for Dharma transmission), music & philosophy, and more -- China has had great influence on Japan.

Also, let me make it clear to you: stop letting the present bias your perception of peoples' cultural legacy and their potential.

Pls try not to be so fucking dumb in future. thx.

captcha: pendre pierre

>Chinese culture was vastly influential to Japan
So what? Japanese learned from it and progressed, while the Han are still the most physically and mentally weak ethnic group on earth, and in spite of always having the biggest population historically, haven't come up with a single invention in literally 1,000 years, while the Japanese come up with new stuff all the time. The fucking chinks can't even get 11 guys together who can think together well enough to form a decent football team. All they have is fakery and bullshit.

Completely agree,ww2 was a huge fuck up,giving the commies China, the Soviet union and half of western europe in exchange for saving them from getting killed.
Yup unfortunately the japs are better keepers of that modified chink history than the mainlanders are,taiwan is the best place actually.

>Japanese learned from it and progressed
My point to you is that history is not a movement towards greater progression. It has its ups and lows in an erratic manner.

>while the Han are still the most physically and mentally weak ethnic group on earth
The Manchus caused tremendous damage to China, but I think they will recover in the future. We have to wait and see. Regardless, I don't appreciate your haughty and dehumanizing tone.

>haven't come up with a single invention in literally 1,000 years
Your metric of what constitutes a harmonious society is highly suspect. Moreover, it is based on a parochial view of Chinese history.

>All they have is fakery and bullshit.
You are quite the philistine.

>China has had great influence on Japan
And by saying "so what", I agreed with it. Are you retarded?
>peoples' cultural legacy and their potential
Okay, then...

>japs are better keepers
I disagree. They were good during Edo period, but once Meiji empire started, they destroyed some aspects of their traditional culture for modernization and became hyper-nationalistic. Consider how their Zen system largely became familial, though some genuine figures continued to persist. Furthermore, they developed a strange inferiority complex towards Westerners. Modern Japan is very depressive with high suicide rates, nuclear contamination in some green provinces, and more. Even Miyazaki tends to harbor pessimistic views.

I respect Heian and Edo periods of Japan, but I dislike Meiji and modern Japan because I'm not a weeaboo and take time to read.

>I agreed with it
You are obviously very stupid, and I question how you are capable of writing anything for money. Let me break down the logic of my argument:

1. Han Chinese were great in the past and had tremendous influence on Japan and other nations.

2. Han Chinese went through some tough times with Manchus, Nanjing, and Mao.

3. Present China is recovering and many of the people may be able to "reclaim their greatness".

You are an idiot of epic proportions.

Chinese aren't human, neither are communists; therefore Japan did nothin wrong in those respects.

Seriously. Allowing the so-called "fascists" to overrun the communist countries (I'm aware that China wasn't communist at the time) would have resulted in a much better timeline, and would have probably kept the sand-people in much better line as well, rather than German people having to tolerate Merkel's "Christmas Cubes"..

China literally destroyed most of their heirlooms and relics burning it in furnaces for useless commie pig iron,then ransacked the temples and destroyed them,killed all the teachers and anyone that was a bit right winger or simply didn't suck mao's small cock,red guards made sure to reeducate all those teachers that tried to pass on the culture to them.
And those are the ones that survive the great leap forwards ordeal where families and moral meant starvation and the survivors were those who didn't obverse the piety amd values passed on for generations.
Most of the temples nowadays are literally made in China concrete shit,lifeless and souless.
Meanwhile japan preserved a lot of those relics both in the moral values and the physical buildings and spirituality.
Like I said i also like taiwan,japs were there but didn't go apes hit like the commies did after wards and the nationalists preserved whatever they could ransack.
Nuclear radiation is still lower than the equivalent of smoking one ciggie pollution in Beijing is equivalent to smoking 2 packs a day

>The sprayed lego pieces say more colour..advocating for multiculturalism...
I have similar thing in my city (barcelona) they are Christmas trees...many...many...many!!!in huge concrete pots.
Feels great knowing now they'll have to bomb me,stab me or shoot me.

I know,even taiwan that is nationalist China is so different form mainlander insectoids.
Literally I cri everi taim...

This. I've worked with mainland Chinese, aka Han (HKers and Taiwanese are much better breeds), for over a dozen years, and they do not even think like normal people do. Most normal people are taught from childhood not to lie, cheat, or steal, whereas Han are simply taught not to get caught so that they don't embarrass their families. Sound familiar?

Did you know that Mao was backed by Jews?
"85 to 90% of the foreigners helping the Chinese at the time of the Communist takeover were Jewish."

forward.com/the-assimilator/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/#ixzz3EcOS0HbX

>Most of the temples nowadays are literally made in China concrete shit,lifeless and souless.
China has still preserved much of its culture, such as the Dao de Jing, Platform Sutra, and more. I agree, Mao's Revolution was horrible, but you act like China is irredeemable. As history shows us, human beings are very fluid, and sometimes they can reclaim their glory. It is about ups and downs, not continual movement towards greatness.

>Meanwhile japan preserved a lot of those relics both in the moral values and the physical buildings and spirituality.
Japan has a lot of good stuff too, but they, like China, have issues also. Their Soto/Rinzai Zen have become largely familial businesses and a lot of the monks are involved in sexual scandals.

>Nuclear radiation is still lower than the equivalent of smoking one ciggie pollution in Beijing is equivalent to smoking 2 packs a day
Doubt it.

Why does everyone exaggerate nipland's suicide rate? Japs don't even make it into the top 10 or top 15.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
list25.com/25-countries-with-the-highest-suicide-rates-in-the-world/

A lot of it is unreported because in their culture saving face is considered very important. Their suicide forest, Aokigahara, is pretty disturbing. They also have a lot of cultural issues such as married women feeling alienated, due to husbands overworking, and frequently visiting hosts.

I think you guys have a tendency to sweep the faults of yourselves and friends under the rug, and distort plus twist narratives to make yourselves seem superior.

Just so you know, Spain-bro, the one posting to us under an American flag is either trolling or a chink themselves, and so it is much better to ignore them than respond.

Also, I'm pretty sure we have "Christmas Cubes" set up in front of our Parliament buildings all year round thanks to the enlightenment "diversity" has brought us. I'm currently trying to make the tag #ThanksJustin get more popular. I voted for the idiot in order to remove Stephen Harper, who was surely destroying us, but I had no idea that Trudeau would be even worse. fml.

I actually read books. I'm not philistine scum like you. Also, I am not Chinese.

I don't dislike chinese,i simply hate what communism made of them,I have no problem with Taiwanese and hongkonges, they are as laid back and easy going as spaniards and we have shit ton of things in common way more than with japanese autismos (they are more like Swiss,germans,or swedes)

I hate their inferiority complex and I always shilled against the whole the west is cool meme(and that coming from a cool westerner mentioned they listened) once I was interviewed on some local osaka tv about tattoos in onsen and if they should be more lenient towards foreigners,i basically went full black vans hirohito did nothing wrong,slippery slope change your culture because of the feefees of gaijin and you'll end up being sweden.

In japan you don't often see dead things floating in the rivers at main cities...or small cities..I've seen waito piggus floating home in shanghai.
And what to me is the worse thing about China, and i even saw that in hk and taiwan...the lack of repairs,how they let shit rust and fall down and decay,in hk i guess the tropical weather makes it tough on them same in Taiwan but in China it's just...yup It's falling apart,so it's another guys problem,for a communist place they have absolutely no sense of community or society,other than getting super ultra assblasted over criticism of chyna.

I lived in japan and hongkie and traveled around chyna,i speak jap and the main reason I even started learning jap was to read history from jap authors instead of liberal japs in commiefornia,i studied some chink but forgot most of it unfortunately.
(I also have read,and talked to natives)

>i simply hate what communism made of them
I hate Communism too. However, it should also be noted but Manchus genocide, which killed approximately 50 million Chinese, also set them back for some time. Qing dynasty, which was quite recent, did not encourage literacy and fine arts older Chinese dynasties like Song and Tang did. Granted, my point is one should not be blinded by the present. Europeans were burning cats and "witches" a couple decades ago, but then they became very progressive with Enlightenment era. As history shows us, nothing remains static.

>or small cities
I tend to agree with Ted Kacyznski and be anti-industrial, anti-modernization in general. I prefer the more traditional cultures of the past. Tang and Song dynasties of China were cool. Maurya Empire of India was cool too. I also like Japan's Heian and Edo period.

IMO, neither India nor China transitioned to modernity well, but this should not be reflective of their entire cultural legacies.

Have you read Dogen?

>should also be noted but Manchus
should also be noted that Manchus*

>My point to you is that history is not a movement towards greater progression. It has its ups and lows in an erratic manner.
fuck off with your fortune cookie shit. chinks are insectoids and the sooner they're offed the better. I hope that they take the Indians with them while they are at it.

>Chinese culture
>Entirely inherited from Sumerian refugees and prehistoric Aryan civilization
>Chinese inherit sensible Sumerian alphabet and proceed to fuck it up beyond comprehension like the savages they are
Dwarves grasping for the Moon

No,at least not in japanese,all the philosophy i read was waaay back in the day when I was studying history of religions so my Buddhism is a little rusty,I loved taoism and the era of the 1000 schools of thought in the 7 warring kingdoms era reminded me of the European renaissance in Italy when wise men,geniuses and snake oil sellers would travel from city state to city state and influence the world,really comfy,legalism masterrace, the qin dynasty was for me like prussia.

I was more interested in purely historical matters to be honest,philosophy in another language has too many weird terms that escaped me the scope of what I was interested into,religion and history are interlinked of course so I kept some basic knowledge.

>make yourselves feel superior
Either that or it's the hundreds of aircraft carriers, total cultural dominance, most advanced technology in the last eon, freedom, insanely powerful economy, devastating army (even at its worst), electricity, flushing toilets, aircraft, spaceships, computers, medicine, hot women...

>Environmental protection demolition expert

Write about how shitty it was for the Chinese govt., at that time, to leave its citizens unarmed in the face of a relative handful of Japanese. Incite hatred of their fellow chinamen by pointing out other Chinese people could have come to stop it but the Govt., at that time, wouldn't allow it. Talk about how hands were purposely lead to exactly this kind of massacre. Praise present Chinese Govt for not being cowardly bastards anymore.

For what it's worth, I think that Han Chinese have always been dumb as paste, and that the only reason they got ahead was because of breeding like rabbits, which would be fine except for the necessary tribal inbreeding bit, and the fact that eating rice from poor or contaminated soil (which China is increasing in, every single day) for even one lifetime will cause problems, and that doing it for 100 generations will result in exactly what the Han are facing now, which is that they are scientifically proven to be one of the stupidest and weakest races on earth. What is amazing is that the CCP still promotes the idea that Han are actually the master race, which is fucking hilarious.

I like playing on their inferiority complex desu, desu. :-)
I am first Canadian, but other than that I am of obvious Nordic extraction, translating to 188cm and 280lb and blond hair and grey eyes, and i enjoy the fact that just by existing near them, they instinctively flinch. :-)

The eventual dead-pig toll in the Huangpu River, from which 20% of the people in Shanghai (China's largest city at over 30,000 people...) get their water, was over 30,000, which has a sweet sense of irony, but the CCP still insists that there was no threat to human health, and the Han population still does nothing.

Chinese are fucking amazing, not even joking. They are some weird combination of sheep, pig, and rat. While Europeans sometime get the designation of man-bear-pig, I will take that in an instant over the tag for that particular inferior race.

Fucking chinks, man. baka.

While it is shitty it used to have redeeming qualities to it,being based on concepts and such it had the befit of being like latin while at the same time preserving the local languages you could write in old japanese and the old chinks would mostly understand it,so did the koreans or the vietnamese,it was pretty cool desu,had they kept it updated it would be a great way to ease up language learning in the region since learning to read and write one you could learn most of the others.
Unfortunately meanings change over the centuries so except for the common,the tangible and the unchanged things,everything else has changed to the point it is not feasible unless you're waaay above average native speakers in knowledge of old characters so you can guess how they changed over time and why did the meaning change.
Kek he seems as well qualified as any pajeet claims to be

I think you're confusing morality with ethics.

Did the Japanese ever apologized for the rapes?

Derp. Shanghai's population is over 30,000,000, approaching that of the entire country of Canada, and not 30,000. Whoopsie.

Ausbro calling it.

I support this viewpoint and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

If you stare long enough into a mainlander and look for manufacturing defects they all have some,it is like their products they have defects that are easy to spot if you look for a few seconds.i always joked that's because they are factory made and the machine was made in China for bulk,but it might well be because of their shitty toxic foodie.

Actually hongkongers to me were fucking masterrace tier,i don't mean physically but some of the smartest people I met IRL were from hongkie so I have a lot of respect for that place,I guess they had a great eugenics thing with all the non brainlets running away from the commies,also the manchu grip and the race mixing and rapebabieism happened in the north so the south to me are the heirs of the true chinese dynasties and the ones that shined more.
I only hate mainlanders because they get easily assblasted even more so than poos in loo.
Cines would have been better off lead by japanese.
And I agree a mainland China vs India all out war with only recicle knifes as weapons to keep it fair,ecofriendly,and high casualty would be the best thing to happen to earth together with closing up african and letting malthus and evolution purge the excess unsustainable population of retarded niggers
Don't worry bro,was there kek im sorry for any and all the mistakes in writing but it's late here and I'm about to go to sleep

>you guys
Thanks for outing yourself, Chang. I hope you enjoy when the West pushes your asshole in yet again. Still mad about that whole Summer Palace thing? Because the upcoming shitkicking is going to make that seem like a love tap. You have no idea, truly. The whole world is going to get in on the monumental curb-stomping that is coming for China, and the fact that you stupid fucks don't even get it is going to make it all the more delicious.. You people are so amazingly fucked, and you don't even know it.

Han Chinese are fucking amazing. Something like 70% of their grain and rice supplies come from the West or Russia, which ironically coincides with the 70% of Chinese arable land and rivers and lakes that have been polluted beyond repair for the next 100 years.

Russia already knows the score, in that if there was ever a nation in history that needed lebensraum, China would be it. All the recent exercises are just an excuse to get Russia up to speed against China, and there is indeed some 5D chess going on. We and Russia are going to once again form an alliance, only this time it will be against China.

Pic related: It's Jack Ma's skull in 100 years.

Did the rapes even happen?

>Rusland
Nederflikker?

There's a thing in China called the 30-foot quality evaluation, meaning that at 30 feet away, one is able to discern the garbage, while at more than 30 feet away, it looks acceptable. Chinks, after all, are known for their quality.

Canicucks get so mad when Chang and his family pushes up house prices to 2 million $.
Remember this is capitalism at it's finest. If your ancestors didn't open up the doors to China, Korea and Japan then we wouldn't have this problem but no: You introduce a nation to freetrade and when they get better than you you cry on a East Timorean Boat Enthusiast Forum.

he named the jew get inm here

you've made no arguments so far in this thread.

thanks for your informative posts. i wasn't sure about the chinks before, but you've shown a new light upon them.

Nein. Ich bin ein Cauckistani. I support Geert WIlders, though, and no mistake.

Ha

why don't you ask the koreans?

I only asked for thoughts. Is that a hard concept for you?

lol. Fucking Ahmed, attempting to bring the bants. Try harder little sandnigger.

WTF. When did they start using forks ? I thought they only used chop sticks.

Thought huh? alright

hating the guts of someone but willing to accept their money. How very chinese of you

Duh that's how you know it's fake, they should've been using a spoon anyway

the clip is some from movie behind-the-scenes, where some actors were having some fun.

None of this changes the fact Chinese "culture" nowadays is so lacking that what's left after the Cultural Revolution and the influx of Western consumerism is their baseless arrogance. You're a fucking cuck my man, understand what's happening on the geopolitical stage and the Chinkery they are playing to disadvantage. I for one hope every day for a war that will probably never happen.
t. lived there for 6 FUCKING YEARS amd fluent , fight me.

literally a bajillion times

If it makes you feel any better, there are many Westerners who are prepared to shoot the guts out of the Chinese once the war comes, just the same as we shot the guts out of the Japanese during the previous war, despite our trade relations. Fun fact: the biggest trading partner for France before both world wars was Germany, just as it is now.

Taking someone's money and then shooting them in the guts is hardly unheard of historically, desu, and as someone from Poland, you should know this by now.
I will happily take their money for the time being, and I will just as happily round them up and arrange for their stay at the camps.

Fuck Han Chinese. They are parasites, and fully deserve their upcoming extermination.

>this is how I used to present myself to others

Man, reading this post made me feel humiliated. One day you're going to look back and feel the same way, OP.

I agree 100%

Brother. I've been doing business with them for more than 12 years, and the fact that they are the most retarded, untrustworthy, crooked, and overall most pathetic race on earth cannot be denied.

Japan-bros often get my highest sympathy. It must be tough as hell to be an Asian person who wants to be respected in the eyes of the USA. Fortunately, Canada welcomes Japanese and Korean-type gooks, and is currently against Han gooks, which I approve of.

Seriously, fuck the Han. They are some serious sub-humans, and the sooner we go to war with them, the better.

tl;dr: gooks are welcome in Canada, as long as they're not Han gooks. Vietnamese are especially welcome.

america is literally forcing niggers into china, korea, and japan

you aren't gonna kill anybody but niggers you idiot

You make me laugh. My opinion has developed over many years of life, unlike yours.

Good. Chinese are inferior to japs.
Avg iq of chinks is 7 pts lower. Chinks are on par with southeast asians. Both cant build a decent anything

Why is that gook using a fork?

>China and US didn’t a give a shit about Nanking till the 90’s when they suddenly went full propaganda
>all the pics are out of context or fake
That jap economic boom really scared the fuck out of them huh, kek.

>a monkey eating monkey brain
>monkies are known in some if not most species of being cannabilistic towards there enemies

I see nothing wrong here. Just nature taking it's course

This threads only show how fucking spread is the chink cancer on the planet, i feel sorry for The Great White North and Australia the most.

>japan
>apologize
lol no you dont, to this day people in office still honor ww2 soldiers that held station in nanqing and korea like its the most grand thing they couldve done

a soldier in general deserves respect but making a public appeal to those soldiers specifically makes you guys seem like a bunch of cunts

that being said im a half chink dating a japanese girl and dont really care, the communist chinks killed alot of my family anyway

>develop Korea from cavemen level to a modern country
Koreans should be licking the japs feet, talk about ungrateful.