Balk/pol/ friday night fever edition

As we all know nightclubs are retarded unless you want to meet golddiggers.

What do you guys do on a typical friday night?

Expose money laundering by David Brock

Its unreadable due to low res.

I'm 100% certain that I've spent more money on hitting the clubs over the last few years than you will probably spent in your lifetime.

>What do you guys do on a typical friday night?

same thing I do every night... Meme magic.

I found that, while memes might be fulfilling short term I'm going nuts since I started to force myself to actively reject normie hangouts over the weekend.

Not likely.
1. People go to croatia because it's cheap.
2. You get paid more in norway gutting fish than you do owning a business in croatia.

The wages of a country dont necessarily reflect the spending habits of its inhabitants.

The average wage in germany is 3 times higher than in Croatia yet many of them wont afford themselves to eat a fine piece of prosciutto and goat cheese with olive oil which people around here eat for breakfast.

Special k and video games

I just chill, brah.

I wont even mention that you can make 50-100k on tourism alone effectively working 3 months per year.

kek

It really seems like you're trying to validate yourself right now

where can you meet a good girl in the balkans if you dont go to clubs/kafane? asking for my frend

How so?

Reminder of the eternal shitposting squad
Albanian in France
Ustasha spic subhuman in Canada
Albanian in Russia

Sounds to good to be true right? A friend of mine just bought a brand new BMW M4 with all the bells and whistles last year by owning a cafe in dalmatia and effectively working from 20.06. to 15.09.

>What do you guys do on a typical friday night?
lift after getting back from job, eat, smoke some weed while listening to JBP or else on the jewtube and either play some vidya or go outside shoot some timelapses when I feel like it and the sky is clear.
And some occasional shit posting.
How's that?

You can meet nice traditional girls at cafes. Just avoid nightclubs.

KEK

When was I Ustaša 2015? lol get recent NERD

See

Lift
Dinner
Bed

However to be perfectly honest he owns the place and doesent have to pay 25k yearly rent.

Keep cucking to Western scum
subhuman fuck off. Even Albanians are better than you. they may be shit but at least Balkan

meet golddiggers, but it's raining and I'm having a flu

How much money do I need to amass to start exploiting businesses/people?

Already have Croatian Citizenship

Wow dude, you haven't posted here in what about 4 months or more i'm guessing?

The price of a night out in Croatia isn't enought to pay for a beer here.

Anyway guys if you have a few hundred thousand euros laying around come to Croatia and start living like a king without having to work all year round.

I got a summer house in Makarska already.

Planning to buy some house in Split and make it into hotel cafe
Get out abomination
>Even Albanians are better than you. they may be shit but at least Balkan
this

Eh, how can I actually become rich off Croatia?

I'll be making pretty good money soon enough, want more.

Hello, show flag pussy.

There you go. So you have at least 200k euros to invest into a business.

Diaspora fag here, Balkan nightclubs are awesome for some Balkan one night stands. You faggots sure sank low.

i seriously need advice on what to do with myself
as for now im estranged from the society

Beer and pol..

fuck off subhuman. nobody wants to talk with orc
Enough to kickstart it for travel hunt moneys

PSYCHIATRIST COMING IN HERE, how do you feel, give me the details.

I'm playing Golden Axe on Sega Megadrive. One level for me to save the world.

Here is a small trick how to play real estate niggers and their 3-4% commission.
Meet up with the owner and exchange numbers. Most of them wont mind cutting out the real estate middle men and its perfectly legal.

Hmm is this the Serb in California who thinks he's Croatian?

The Albanian in Russia OR the asshurt Bosnian Serb?

i feel like i want to socialize with friends and with women for obvious reasons, but i dont know how

Real estate niggers think they deserve 8k for a 20 minute meet and greet.

i revise pathology cuz im in med school

Where the fuck did you get a sega mega drive?

Try not drinking too much when you are going out and go to the right places. Try working up some money and partner up with somebody.

Make Balkans Great Again

Do you have friends, good legit friends? Have you ever had a girlfriend?

If you're looking for friends look for them in your school depending on your age assuming in your 20's?
lol gay

It is readable unless you are retarded.
>flag
Nvm it speaks for itself.

This is another thing foreign investors have to get used to unfortunately.

I think just buying it up will make it all easier if interior conditions are solid
Get in touch with some of your school or childhood buddies, if you don’t have any friends and work your social skills from there.

i never go out and never did, i also have no problem with drinking
>Do you have friends, good legit friends
yes, 1, but we know each other forever (since i can remember myself) and we have different lives
>Have you ever had a girlfriend
no never, ive been autismo mode most of my life
>If you're looking for friends look for them in your school depending on your age assuming in your 20's?
law school? that wont work im afraid

No it is not you subhuman faggot. Kys

>if you don’t have any friends and work your social skills from there
i don't really have problems being social, i can even be charismatic and fit in with people, engage in conversations
its just that i never get into that opportunities - i live in a small village and dont share itnereests with people , dont own smartphones, use social networks rarely and msotly business related

Oh poor the (((foreign investors)))

Do you have hot colleagues? Get a girlfriend and maybe she will refresh your social circles

Sure, you can surround yourself with good motivated people. Meeting girls are easy, knowing mutual friends is the best way honestly but you only have one legit friend, start expanding on that. Pick up an activity/hobby like Soccer or Boxing, you'll make friends easily.

Watch Charismatic Videos on youtube if you have autism.

>Do you have hot colleagues? Get a girlfriend and maybe she will refresh your social circles
but how when i dont share interests at all with those girls and i dont even know how to approach to women and how to socialize with them, never even got into such a chance

It's your shitty internet, works for me.

Do you want to move? Are there no girls you like or guys you feel comfortable spending time with!

I'm 100% positive though that once you've passed the school of balkan scams you can go to every place on the planet and start a business without having to fear being fucked out of your money.

You're going to Law School? Chill at the campus area for a bit, get into stuff man it'll all come into place.

>Watch Charismatic Videos on youtube if you have autism.
no i dont have literal autism, im speaking in Sup Forums slang
i really really dont have a clue how to approach women, i missed all the opportunities for learning social ropes in that since i was total autismo mode as a kid

>Do you want to move?
i dont like living in cities, id consider it tho if i knew what the hell would i do if i moved

How old are you my man? Do you look any good? Also ignore CA flag it’s mentally ill subhuman spic he knows nothing.

My shitty internet is 120/10mbps nigger. I pay extra to avoid being a peseant.

>You're going to Law School? Chill at the campus area for a bit, get into stuff man it'll all come into place.
law school and college in general works very differently here

>Are there no girls you like or guys you feel comfortable spending time with!
i feel comfortable spending time with almost everyone, but i never get in opportunities because i dont do any of the things they do, i dont share their interests

quality day my friend
i do the same

wanna meet up, im in zagreb?also not very fond of todays 'society'

What's the internet speed in Croatia, 1mb?

If you are cute type or attractive some girls would feel challenged by your shyness. Do you notice any girl acting with more active body language and being more friendly and chatty with you ?
What are you interests and what are theirs? You can introduce your girl into your hobbies after you guys get to fuck

>How old are you my man?
> Do you look any good?
im not sure if this is a good idea but ill post - i have shaved and have longer hair now

How are the brown neighbors doing? Have the gunshots settled down?

Standard is around 10/1

Where are you from? Coast?

Yes, i'm aware, let me reiterate, charismatic videos to teach you how to approach women. You'll usually meet them in social circles, if you look clean and feel confident even approach one at a cafe or something of that sort. Parties are pretty good if you're looking for something not too serious.
Ahh, ok. You talk about interests and them not being "shared" what do you like?
Lol, peasant.

>What are you interests and what are theirs? You can introduce your girl into your hobbies after you guys get to fuck
let me expand on autistic things about me
i dont use smartphones or social networks as everyone does, i dont go to clubs or any cool parties
i also am not that interested only in sex, im opposed to use of contraceptives (please dont ask my reasoning its just like that)

Hey dudes I'll bring the coke and grass you pay for my drinkink habits. Deal?

How tall are you 5'10? You don't look or ugly or fat, you look good guy.
:^) awww sweetheart, I matter that much?

You're so sad man, get help.

How fucking old are you, you incompetent fuck?

You look fine. Good job getting rid off stereotypical Slavmeme haircut. I don’t see any reason why you would fail with a girl if you pursue her. Either be yourself or behave in total confidence brute mode. Try to realize that girls like when they get attention and when they feel wanted. you give that impression, if you try

border kajkavian regions - posavina

>what do you like?
art (music, poetry...) countryside living, riding bycyle through the countryside, stuff like that
simple life in general, urban lifestyle makes my skin crawl

>coke and grass
lmao, the absolute state of fucking Croatian drugs. What are you stuck in the 80's faggot?
Traditionalist faggot? Find a village girl, dude I don't how much I can help if you don't like doing shit that allows you to socialize.

Just give it a try, one more time see if it clicks.

183 - so 6feet i guess
whats hardest to me is to get into some company, also approaching girls is a hercules task since i have literally 0 experience

>Croatia
>traditional girls
Nigger what

Talk to the hand.

What? Shittiest advice. Women want attention, thats why you don't give them attention. Then they'll try to get it in other ways (they will show interest in you).

You can't play all your cards at once unless the girl is absolutely into you.

Serbian INTELLECT
Janez, he's from Dalmatia lean off him, come on.
I like that too! Along with politics,history and all sorts of art. Simple life in general eh? I've never lived in a rural place in my whole life and i'm quite the degenerate so I doubt I can help anymore than I (hopefully) have. :/

>Traditionalist faggot?
yes in my worlview, but im generally normal, not some kind of an ultrareligious weirdo or something
i mean, i have no problem to go to a party with random people, its just this modern dating, clubbing culture that i dont want to engage with

Shitty fucking advice, you give women bits of advice you absolute autist, God you're stupid.
idjit
Yah, dude you're fine physically. We just need to overcome the mental part, try just small talking girls dude, don't bring Sup Forums autism into it though.

Ma odi u kurac burazer. Ima više nego dovoljno cura na selu koje bi popušile tvoju spiku. Ili trolaš ili si retardiran.

Isn't there an orgy you are missing out on?

Wow I've never even been there. It's a vukojebina desu. Town life is based, 100k+ cities are shitty tho.

Jebo majku idi i pricaj sa nasumicnim zenama. Nebitne stvari. Vezbaj time harizmu. Kucke vole harizmu.

1.have a nice hair cut
2.chose a sport/art where are lot of grills(voley/dance/other)
3.profit

>don't bring Sup Forums autism into it though
you are mistaken, im just traditional , i dont like pol irl, its just dumb shitposting online

I didn't know there was a dating or clubbing culture going on. Dont you go to university or work or something? Cant you just talk to a girl you like and start hanging out?

holy fuck, my sides