Fucking dropped

fucking dropped

Picked the fuck up

I want to fukka a fuuka

Post fuuka naow

Isn't it an echi anime anyway?

Shit, it was in the tags dude! You're fault for
not reading them lmao

"oops I accidentally fucked you" is never good in any circumstance. even in ecchi.

Fuuka you fuuka me, there is a lotta fuukaing going around here.

I'm feeling Masochistic give me the Source

Fuuka, most recent episode

music scene was cringe-tier as well

That image is the last scene, though, so don't go in thinking there's more. The only other ecchi in the show is just various pantsushots and a bikini scene

Oh god I just read the description

Good thing that's not what the fuck happened here.

is this "oops, I fell on your tits" where the beta MC gets all panicky and nosebleeds?

>Seo
Why the fuck are any of you masochists doing this to yourselves?

This is another NTR anime?

Well it's a Seo story, so you know it's shit before going into it.

Yes, MC falls in love with a girl and then is NTR'ed by a truck that pops her cherry and her skull and internal organs

Last time I checked anime didn't come with tags attached to them.

Hot, but can MC time travel and get NTRd over and over again?

This is my second favorite anime of the season. Fucking lucky MC, I want a girl like that

yes except before he fell she had a shirt on completely and half a jacket.

so therefore he "accidentally" took off the jacket completely, half took off her shirt, and grabbed tit simultaneously.

you know what I meant

>tfw we will not see Fuuka 2.0's superior tits animated

Masumune-kun's Revenge is better

Fuck off, what a waste. I hope it deviates because this girl is like waifu material

How can you be on Sup Forums more than a week and not know the Fuuka meme?

That's a good one too, it's really funny and I can relate to that growing up-I wish people get past the first couple of minutes because the MC is cool. But the this anime's MC is someone I'm like (probably a lot of anons too) and the girl is just perfect.

DONT TRUCK HER ANIME

Less than a week, I'll hide more.

Short hair. WTF. You're all fags. You're gay, but you're still in denial. This is the first step to yaoishit.

>That image is the last scene
>He closed his player when the credits rolled

you're new to seo kouji aren't you

Jokes on you, I only like men with long hair.

will anime get truck'd?

I don't know since I've never read anything of this person.

Solid bait, I almost fell for it.

I just want to know what episode it happens in so I can immediately jump on tumblr and reddit and bathe in the delicious tears flooding out due to critical butthurt levels.

That was dangerous, being cold must've had Fuuka's nipples hard and they could give him a black eye if he punched his face into her tits like a Rito. It's good he managed to brace himself with a hand.

But my rei

Same person that did Suzuka if you watched that train wreck.

It happens chapter 36, so relatively early?. Depends on how they pace it, I see it's set to be 12 episodes so they might drag it out.

I haven't watched the show or read the manga.

>It happens chapter 36
I coulda sworn it was like 19 or early 20's. Its been a long time since I went through all that. Unless they skip some stuff, they might not get to truck-kun this cour. Probably will fit it in the 2nd to last ep in the season (11 or 12?) so they can have a wrap up episode.

Calm down, cunt. It's not like she's my waifu or anything. It's just a dumb show.

Yes, we are. Now GTFO from our gay show thread.

I dropped it after 3 minutes.

Fuuka??

I want to protect that smile.

What anime is?

Why are you posting the inferior girl OP?

>Unless they skip some stuff, they might not get to truck-kun this cour.
You're fucking retarded

Even Yamato and Suzuka's VA were already confirmed