LISTEN TO MY INSTRUCTIONS DONT TALK LISTEN HANDS STRAIGHT UP IN THE AIR DO NOT PUT HANDS DOWN FOR ANY REASON YOU THINK...

>LISTEN TO MY INSTRUCTIONS DONT TALK LISTEN HANDS STRAIGHT UP IN THE AIR DO NOT PUT HANDS DOWN FOR ANY REASON YOU THINK YOU'RE GONNA FALL YOU BETTER FALL ON YOUR FACE YOUR HANDS GO BACK INTO THE SMALL OF YOUR BACK WE ARE GOING TO SHOOT YOU DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME CRAWL TOWARDS ME CRAWL TOWARDS ME
throw the dice to comply with his instructions
>X and you are shot
>XX and your survive
>XXX chooses which board Officer Brailsford visit next
>XXXX and he is found guilty of murder and sentenced to life in prison

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/investigate-civil-rights-violation-daniel-shaver-who-was-killed-mesa-arizona-police-department
youtube.com/watch?v=YzSJBowPECY
youtube.com/watch?v=zYKupOsaJmk
streamable.com/n2stm
pastebin.com/pUpP58KN
nber.org/papers/w22399
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So , do something about it.
Memes are good, but don't just meme...
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/investigate-civil-rights-violation-daniel-shaver-who-was-killed-mesa-arizona-police-department

Say something!

Plz dont shoot

Dun shood!

Bleez!

The video is a nightmare.

>PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND TELL ME THE SQUARE ROOT OF PIE UP TO THE 22ND DIGIT AND GOD FUCKING HELP YOU IF YOU BREATHE

I'm shot.

Tough on Crime Trump will praise Brailsford for his valiant efforts.

youtube.com/watch?v=YzSJBowPECY

PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME I'M JUST A GOOD ANGLO

Simon says, get on the ground!
Put your hands up!

I didn't say Simon Says.

>LEVITATE OVER HERE WITHOUT TOUCHING THE GROUND OR AIR OR ILL SHOOT

Angry redditors please go home.

We don't give a shit about cops shooting idiots who can't follow instructions.

We don't give a shit about Net Neutrality being repealed either.

That's a big hat

not today

no shooties please
>heart attack

>americans

>elevator opens
>CLEAR
>turns around
>ok team we're gonna go up to the floor and approach the room slowly
>sounds good lmao
>50 feet from the room
>WHOSE EVER IN THERE COME OUT
>none of the 10 rooms on both sides open or anything
>YOU BETTER COME OUT AND NOT DO ANYTHING BAD OR ITLL END VERY BADLY FOR YOU
>still no responses
>move up 25 feet
>just sit there for 5 minutes
>suddenly a drunk couple exits the room
>GET ON THE GROUND
>*oh shit ok*
>WOW YOU MADE A MISTAKE OF NOT UNDERSTANDING OUR ORDERS BEFORE (what?)
>don't you move at all if you do I'm gonna consider that a threat and I will shoot you and you will not survive
>GET UP
>*but you told me not to move*
>I SAID GET UP KEEP YOUR LEGS CROSSED
>CRAWL TOWARDS ME KEEP YOUR HANDS UP
>*stumbles towards cops*
>OK KID SIMILAR THING
>HANDS FLAT
>GET UP
>NO MAKE ANOTHER MISTAKE AND I WILL KILL YOU
>*oh shit pls don't shoot*
>CRAWL TOWARDS ME
>NO NOT LIKE THAT
>*wtf do you want me to do?*
>DONT DO THAT WTF BANG BANG BANG

t. zogbot

>purposefully misrepresenting the video and the sequence of events

You know it's getting really tiring with you idiots/shills. These threads aren't even good for discussion anymore. I give this topic another week before your threads lose momentum because people like me have given up on trying to tell you the truth.

Sorry your'e late. I already read the 332 other threads on this same topic you inbred cuck

Huh, funny that you replied specifically to me. Must be because it's hurting your little false narrative above there. Shame about that.

You're retarded lad

Remember to ignore shitposters like this.

I hope one day you get doxed and SWAT'd and fumble on a direction after a protracted game of EXTREME Simon Says with a gun to your face, thus giving carte blanche justification to blow your head off.

Please dond gill me obbiser DDDD-:

>R*publican calling people inbred cucks
How ironic

don't shoot
if i get those trips /mlp/ has what you're looking for

A fucking leaf.

Rolling, send him to Sup Forums !

>DONT MOVE
>CRAWL TOWARDS ME
>I SAID DONT MOVE

>Eurocuck complaining about inbred people wile importing mudshits by the thousands.

send to /po/

((you))

CNN

go to /lgbt/ and do us all a favor

Don't shoot me bro.

Please officer, I dindu nuffin

SIMON DIDN'T SAY UNCROSS YOUR LEGS

HANDS UP
YOU MOVE YOUR HANDS, I WILL SHOOT
NOW PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE FLOOR AND CRAWL

OPEN THE DOOR

GET ON THE FLOOR

EVERYONE WALK THE DINOSAUR

BOOM BOOM

youtube.com/watch?v=zYKupOsaJmk

absolutely devilish

which wristband would he wear?

*BANG*
You're free to go
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
For you
*BANG*
*BANG*
You can go.
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*
You're free to go.
Get out of here before I change my mind.
*BANG*
*CLICK*

Heh, my clip is empty... you're lucky, kid.

Hey officer you are a fucking bastard

Follow my instructions!
Undone your pants
Pull them down
Turn around
Bend over
Wait....

They're both in the wrong.
The officer is in the wrong for telling a suspect to move when making an arrest, which you never do. You wait for backup and have them arrest the suspect with their face down, legs crossed, and hands on their head while you keep your weapon trained on them and shoot if they make a sudden movement.

The guy was in the wrong for complying with unlawful orders rather than sitting there and waiting to be arrested and instead making a quick movement for the small of his back after repeated warnings to not make any sudden movements or to put his hands behind his back.

Cop should be fired for negligence and acting out of order, retard paid the price for his stupidity and it's tragic a life had to be lost.

Shit happens. Back in 1998 I had to shoot an unarmed guy we were arresting for erratic driving and possible DUI, it looked like he was armed so we went through procedure but he took a run at my partner when he was about six feet away, turned out he had just tripped and stumbled heavily forward in a weird way and was unarmed. We were trained to fire if someone makes a sudden movement that close because a person welding a knife or weapon could close in and kill you faster than you could draw if they made it past the 3 foot mark.
Retired after that and regretted it ever since.

I comply, and I do not die.

ITS "EVERYBODY* WALK THE DINOSAUR" YOU FUCKING KEK

>clip

You don't get a you, but you get a cat. Fucking leaf.

Fuck, my pant's falling down.

>clip
>empty after 22 rounds

Why can't leaves into guns?

Sup Forums

Kill me please

reddit-tier post

bend over

now do a flip

>Le unhygienic manlet meme childrens card game meme
Back to ribbit, froggiter.

>Judge Dredd
>incompetent retard

nope

He thought he was Judge Dredd though. Like the redditfags who wear fedoras thinking they are Humphrey Bogart

I always get off easy

I’m complying sir!

>not knowing about Immunity Cat
hownewareyou.jpeg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

streamable.com/n2stm

Please don't shoot!! I'm Episcopalian!!!

Plz end my life

Officer Brailsford. You are under arrest. Come quietly, or there will be trouble.

A fucking leaf

someone made this in another thread
needs a bop-it or simon says included

I SAID *LEFT* FOOT GREEN
BLAM BLAM BLAM

:

Roll for board switch

Why do none of the biggest petitions have any responses? Leader of the free world my arse.

But sir, I'm not quite sure I'm capable of spelling millennium backwards.

As if petitions do shit. Also this won't really hit the news.
Conservative boomer networks like Fox won't talk about it because they're police sycophants.
Leftist jew media won't talk about it because the victim is white, and therefore doesn't fit the narrative

>leaf

no

PUT YOUR LEFT KNEE ON THE BLUE DOT
NOW PUT YOUR RIGHT FOOT ON THE GREEN DOT
PUT YOUR RIGHT HAND ON.... DID I TELL YOU TO LIFT YOUR LEFT HAND!?!?!?!?

BANG!! BANG!! BANG!! BANG!! BANG!!

Genuinely made me laugh. Thanks user.

dey see me rollin'

shot down

This cop is obviously shit at his job. I can KINDA see that the guy did reach at his shorts, but it was pretty fucking clear the guy was trying to cooperate as much as humanly possible and was straight up panicking because this officer was way too goddamn trigger-happy.

Why was he even called to the hotel?

Ex-cop. He was fired after this.

Its a raid.

Sage.

Not only that, the initial call was for a rifle (which happened to be a pellet gun), if I understand correctly, sure there could have been a second weapon but is that something that should be automatically assumed ?

Go to /c/.

Please no kill me senor.

>white family loses a father
>not a tragedy during white genocide

his personal info

pastebin.com/pUpP58KN

>The guy was in the wrong for complying with unlawful orders rather than sitting there and waiting to be arrested

The guy had multiple guns pointed at him and was being screamed orders. He was going to do what he was told, don't be a faggot.

>Instead making a quick movement for the small of his back after repeated warnings to not make any sudden movements or to put his hands behind his back.

Yeah it was dumb but there's no fucking way he deserved the death penalty. Even if he had a fucking weapon in his hand the cops still had a massive advantage over any attempt at an attack and there was still no justification for shooting him.

Can someone please explain why they even needed guns after the people were fucking lying on the floor and complying? Why in the fuck didn't they switch to tasers?

So, are they going forward with the Karl Urban Dredd TV series or what?

LIVE FOR NOTHING DIE FOR NOTHING

nber.org/papers/w22399
Friendly reminder that BLM is full of shit and white people are killed more by police officers than niggers are eventhough niggers commit more violence and murder than any other group.
Thank you shariablue and commies and niggers a like for trying to start all these threads and shill up the board thinking you are hurting Sup Forums promoting blm and so on. Your effort is much appreciated.
Also it serves as a good idea to generally discuss police violence from a non race based perspective and how to train police better.
Do not stop!

Was meant for

HOLY SHIT! I fucking knew it

Sage

>but is that something that should be automatically assumed ?
Yes? At least, if you're not retarded.

I've rewatched the video several times and done some more checking up, and the more I read the more I'm actually beginning to suspect Philip dindu nuffin.

>Mass shootings going down all around the country
>Get a call that someone in a hotel is pointing a rifle out of the window (Sound familiar?)
>Massive police response
>Cops being extremely cautious, don't even want to to get close to the room just in case there is an entire arsenal in there and a crazy fucker is going to start mowing down cops
>Reports there are 2 men and 1 woman in the room, all of them may be up to something
>Order them out of the room
>It takes TWENTY MINUTES to comply, who knows what the fuck they're doing in there
>By the time two exit the room, the police are extremely agitated and worried, and they suspect another man may be lying in wait in the room
>The guy reaches for his shorts while crawling, gets shot because he might have a concealed gun.

Admittedly, the entire fucking scenario was just a cascade effect of retardation and errors from Daniel. But you have to keep in mind the police had ZERO fucking clue about the truth of the situation until later, and had strong reason to believe they were dealing with a straight up 3 person cell of mass shooters that were being suspicious as fuck.

Fuck off

Happened January of last year, Vegas was still way far off