When are monster girl anime gonna tackle the real disabilities...

When are monster girl anime gonna tackle the real disabilities? it's like hurd durf let's make a bunch of cute stuff like carring your head around and pretend like it's hard to live with that and so on

like when are we gonna see a monster girl with marfan's disease or bladder exstrophy

The moment they get to the episode where OP deals with his surgically removed sense of fun

So you're saying people with marfan's syndrome or bladder exstrophy are literal monsters?

>it's like hurd durf
You're trying too hard

>monster = disabilities

Are you ESL?

I have marfans, it's not that bad.

There's no substance behind the monster girl thing. Closest thing to that was Monmusu Everyday, that snake bitch was sensitive to the temperature and the slime needed to be hydrated, of course this is all in service of HAREMMMMMSHIT so it's pointless.

It's like pointing out the positive things about AIDs.

>HAREMMMMMSHIT
Aren't you supposed to be out marching on Washington?

Excuse me?

probably called you a faggot, not that I disagree

Oh. Calling someone a faggot for disliking haremshit is pretty ironic. Glass house and all that.

>like when are we gonna see a monster girl with marfan's disease or bladder exstrophy
Because doing an anime of you would suck.

yeye fuck off back to plebbit now stupid nigger

Why are you replying to me with such hostility? Do you have the 'tism? Maybe you need to walk away from the screen man, have a drink, eat a bullet.

I really want to like her as a character, but I cant get around that her neck is a constant bonfire

>muh feefees
kill yourself

Get some marshmallows and hotdogs

Okie dokie.

I don't watch anime for realism, faggot.

But its not actually hot

What are you talking about user? Anime has done lots for real disabilities. Hell, this thread is bringing much needed attention to your critical levels of autism.

Its a fucking comedy show for Christs sake. Learn to have fun you empty knob.

This is Sup Forums where everyone loses it's shit for the latest normalfag trash. It's a shithole don't expect anything but the worst.

she gets me pretty hot though

While OP is a faggot as usual, they really treat it like disabilities in this show.

I never thought I'd find the idea of a dullahan hot but thinking about the possibilities for sex is amazing.

I think such shows are not necessarily about disabilities, but rather, what happens when one lives in a society that is not designed to work with one's physical features, which happens to people with disabilities.

That shit sounds lame and gay so probably never ever because why the fuck would they fund something nobody else but sick fucks would enjoy.

Anime is about fun things and cute things or cool things or tragic things, not boring shit.

That would never sell.

All I got from that is
Monstergirls + Disabilities = ???

>here's a monster girl with a weak bladder so she's always pissing herself and needs to wear a /d/iaper

fuck yeah elfen lied

Even the west doesn't give a shit about portrayal of disability. Mistaking 'monster girls are so moe!' shows for something with a social message is retarded.

Anime is advertising and pandering and nothing more