Dungeon Meshi

Let's talk about this great fantasy/food series

Pic related best girl

>no new Dungeon Meshi this month

This guy? Yeah he's pretty cool

All I see there is Chilchack and some disgusting abomination. Where's the girl?

I love a manga that makes me love every character.

>Pic related
>Not Pig related

You had one job OP.

Just one fucking job.

FUCK MAN
STOP MAKING ME CHECK IF THERES A NEW CHAPTER

ID RATHER TALK ABOUT IT WHEN A NEW CHAPTER IS OUT

Aynone know where i can download all the chapters for when trump presses the holocaust the gringos button

Has anyone tried making any of the recipes with analogous ingredients? I've been seriously considering it.

Theres one user doing that. I think that user also maintained a blog on it.I better not be mixing series though.

No it was about Dungeon Meshi's recipes, I don't remember the blog tho.

Ah shit nigga you got a link?

One more month. Courage.

Might be for a different series though the one for dungeon meshi is real as you see here

>Substituting walking mushroom with tofu instead of a different mushroom
>Substituting algae with celery instead of dried seaweed

I remember somebody made a cookbook with recipes inspired by Game of Thrones.

I remember it, because I (not having ever read the books or seen the series) heard about the "Meat Pie", which in turn was possibly inspired by the conclusion to a particular Shakespeare play.

In both cases it was to avoid too much of the same flavor. It would have been a ton of mushroom and a more geosmin than is probably palatable

So what's going to happen to the imouto?

Then substitute the scorpion for crawdads to avoid the sea flavor for a freshwater crustacean.

As for the algae, maybe use the leafy parts of fennel and two kinds of mushroom won't make that much of a difference. I was thinking wood ears as the feet and large portabellos as the body.