Patriarchy is bad and belongs to the past

Can we all agree that a world without patriarchy is a better world?
I see no reason to defend it
patriarchy is for primitive societies where physical human force matters, not for a world dominated by technology and law
there is also no reason to consider bad a woman who sleep with whoever she wants or one that sells her body, that's another residue of patriarchy that's destined to die
in the future, slut and whore would have positive connotations, like it or not
>but that's degenerate
degeneracy exists only in your mind
none of this bullshit is actually real and objective
>but man are better in strategic thinking and will overpower females again
assuming that's true and assuming that men would really want that, you are not considering the existence of AI
AI will be in charge of decisions like that and AI will eliminate any deficit of one sex or another when that's needed
violent individuals with too much test will get drugs to fix their hormone balance, and their actions will probably be predicted, again, by AIs
>but islam...
islam won't do shit, muslim countries will eventually change or face endless misery, especially when oil will not be important anymore

and no, I'm not a feminist nor a leftist
or better, my wallet and my hate for islamic troglodytes is conservative, while my heart is progressive

you better get accustomed to that, or face a life of bitterness and regret

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2016/04/15/artificial-intelligence-and-racist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice b8 but you're still a faggot

Good work Mexican of Europe

Agree

>reddit pegging
why am i not surprised?

she's qt

OP is faggot.

>Reddit pegging

Is this the new >in germany?

Don't go overboard.

>girl trying to be like a trans girl but will never have a real girl pickle

kek its true

Patriarchy is the natural order of humanity. Going against the patriarchy will only cause a civilization to be weaker, divided, confused and less happy. Women have different bio-chemistry. We’ve always known this but now it’s backed with irrefutable science. Patriarchies are the only societies that won’t eventually fail.

Tip top kikkedy kek

>>>/reddit/

future humans will be symbiotic with AI, I think there will be no need of these peculiarities anymore

and what's wrong with that?
maybe if you try you will like it ;)

Maybe in a sci-fi world. But even if that will happen in the future we’re at least 100’s if not 1,000’s of years away from that.

where did i imply its wrong?

I think 100 is more than enough, and it's not that much if you stop thinking about your life expectancy

good posts

Because you have allowed yourself to be so beholden by submissive feminist sexuality that you cannot objectively assess the validity of a patriarchal society.

To the point where you cannot stop thinking about getting pegged like the stupid cuck that you are even when talking about politics.

In politics women and Effeminate societies act like Bonobos while patriarchal societies act like Chimpanzees. Now, let's look at the difference between Bonobos vs Chimpanzees.
Bonobos are matriarchal and have a strong unity among their females and a weak unity among their males. They live in a rich environment with no natural predators and they don't compete with other Bonobo tribes. The Males gather food and the females distribute it based on rank. Their Social ranking is feudalistic in nature and depends on their birth mother. They raise children communally and basically have sex all the time having no sexual order.
Chimpanzees are the opposite, they are patriarchal where the males form tribes and political/social groups whereas the females have less unity. They live in a competitive environment where they compete with other animals as well as other tribes for resources. When two tribes go to war it ends with one tribe killing all the males of the opposing tribe and assimilating their females. The males often hunt for food in packs with the alpha being the lead. Social ranking for Chimpanzees is meritocratic as the males with the most capability to assert their will, either through raw strength or social prowess and often a combination of both, are the alpha. Children are raised almost exclusively by the mother in childhood. Chimpanzees have a strict sexual order where the males with the highest social rank are the ones who have sex with their females first, thus ensuring that they are the most likely to pass on their seed.
Humans are similar to chimps in their political behavior. On a national stage women will behave as Bonobos, wanting to socialize resources and raising of their children, wanting less sexual order and being aversive to both meritocratic and tribal competition. A perfect example of a Human matriarchal society is Sweden. Swedish politicians preach policies that will bring about the destruction of their culture, ethnicity and nation.

gfycat / FarflungSingleGavial

thanks based user

why is that faggot wearing a strap on?

Her head should be on a spike

:)

dat (((nose)))

This is not to say that humans act exactly like lesser apes but rather to draw a comparison of how patriarchy societies tend to succeed with individual as well as tribal competition,sexual order and group effort in working together towards a common goal. In comparison matriarchal societies literally just live off the wealth of the land without any effort or reason whatsoever, only practicing hedonism rather than producing anything of value. If not for patriarchy we would not have civilization and if not for matriarchy and descent into hedonism, tolerance and apathy, we would not have the decline of countless civilizations. It's pretty obvious that patriarchy is superior to matriarchy.

B O L O G N A
O
L
O
G
N
A

>jewgle
>/ourbotnet/
lel

If you seriously believe the world would be a better place if all women are whores and all men lust after them like drug-addicts looking for their fix, rather than real men looking to win over a potential partner, you're delusional. Anything that even resembles higher life would get replaced by a life centered around carnal desires. University for example would become a bigger meme than it already is, because most young adults would choose the life of indulgence over struggle to meet their intellectual ambitions. Childish nihilism, which is the ideological equal of degenaracy because it's centered around the same rejection of a discriminate valuation of life, will prevail and thus anything actually worth living for will be destroyed.
>you better get accustomed to that
Lol no, if you have at least some agency and intellectual capacity you can get into a field with a good pay. After that, all you need to do is find a good wife. Join a church or far-right political party if necessary. Once you have those things you have a good life that can't easily be ruined by shitlibs. Ride the Tiger, anons.

dats a fukken man baby

so can we get a sauce on this bitch before the deletion?

>patriarchy is for primitive societies where physical human force matters, not for a world dominated by technology and law
how are you going to enforce said law?
anyway, patriarchy (as in humans seeking leaders in older males) is pretty much ingrained in us biologically
feminists insist that it is a social construct, but that is lysenkoism

its an actual women. she does have vagina pics

What ethnicity is she?

Checked.

I wonder if there was ever a MTF tranny that wore a strapon to fuck a female.

sauce has already been posted. shes on reddit you twat.

>implying OP's image doesn't show the matriarchy having so much penis envy of the patriarchy that they are willing to strap on a fake penis
and wouldn't ya know it! Inverted pentagram design over the chest too! Fucking baphomet worshipers.

> future humans will be symbiotic with AI, I think there will be no need of these peculiarities anymore
Who's going to build the AI ? Who's going to maintain the AI ? Women? Lmfao. No.
Men will have all the control just like they always have. Why? Because men do everything that's worthwhile and women refuse.
That will never change. What's more likely is that men make women obsolete via AI and robotics, and there's no reason to think about women anymore.

my guess is jewish.

piddini coccolaislamici fuori
>tfw no dominatrix gf
i don't see why one thing should mutually exclude anything else
what's the virtue in violence and submission of people basing on gender? how is that progress?
you want an example of a society that deludes itself in being virtuous? look at islam, and their sea of endless sorrow
and anyway, you are free to believe in God or to go to the church, nobody is taking away that liberty from you

Nothing against a good femdom session from time to time, it can be a nice rest from the responsibility of everyday life. But if I disregard that the OP is just a mere shitpost, patriarchy is only warrant of the marriage institution and marriage institution is only warrant of the civilization.

There. No patriarchy = no civilization.

ITT: /nu/pol cancer

Why? Tumblr is full of faggot pages for you to enjoy. Go, go... far way from here!

The past is just a power outage away, bitch.

What if they didn't need the strap-on?

>tfw no qt gf in latex strap on to fuck me in the ass

previous civilizations needed slavery
where is slavery now?
previous civilizations started wars for religion
who's making wars for religion today, shitholes apart?
civilization changes

and besides that, you are still free to marry or share your life with somebody without any patriarchal bullshit, that shit was useful when people were extremely ignorant on average, today you are fully capable to do that without the need of bullshit

fuck off mexico

iktf bro

I have been fucked in the ass once and I still regret it. To this day I still bleed from my ass. let this be a warning to you.

by a strapon or a dick?

It directed me to a vogue article that advocates for pegging as a female therapy

Almost certainly a bait thread, but fuck it, I'm bored enough to bite.

>there is also no reason to consider bad a woman who sleep with whoever she wants or one that sells her body, that's another residue of patriarchy that's destined to die

>in the future, slut and whore would have positive connotations, like it or not

Learn2english if you're going to post on an English-speaking board.

Let me at least autistically fix this shit so it's properly phrased because you botched your own retarded message so badly. You speak English as poorly as someone from Japan or France, the only two countries that have consistently terrible grammar on here. I'm guessing you're from southern Italy. Here is the proper translation:

>There is also no reason to consider a woman bad because she sleeps with whoever she wants. There is also no reason to consider a prostitute/sex worker bad for selling her body; thinking these are things are negative is the result of Patriarchy, and Patriarchy is destined to die.

>In the future, the now-derogatory terms "slut," and "whore" will no longer not only no longer be seen as negatives but will be terms used to describe a woman is a positive way, like it or not.

First part is incorrect.
Women who fuck an absurd amount of guys and are extremely promiscuous (i.e. most modern women) are free to do that, but it shows that they are hedonistic, reckless and therefore of poor character and should be avoided and shunned. Same applies to men. It is not "Chad" or "Alpha" to fuck 30+ random sluts in one night stands, it again just makes them vapid, hedonistic and uncaring husks that cannot form any type of meaningful connection and do not want to.

And of course, statistically speaking, gay men are off the fucking charts and put sluts/THOTs to shame with the number of random dudes they fuck. None of these are positive traits.

Cont...

As for whores, i.e. prostitutes/sex workers...desperate/horny dudes will fuck them or pay them to show their bodies online but Christ, how the fuck could you respect someone who is willing to degrade themselves and share their bodies with paying customers as a CAREER? I would never touch a hooker/sex worker of any kind with a ten foot pole. These are people who do not value intimacy in any way other than financially. These people are loveless and often very dead inside. If they are forced into it, I would not think any less of them. If they choose that career of their own volition, however, then of course there is a reason to see them as "bad" or in a negative light.

Fuck "degenerate," these are just objectively shitty and morally bankrupt people regardless of your ideology or political stance.

FINALLY: regarding "slut" and "whore" being "taken back" and seen as positive terms for women in the future...yeah, with the way things are going, you're probably right. Only in certain countries and there are still plenty who will disagree, but in this clown world we live in, I can see sluts and whores being celebrated as brave empowered womyn (or trannies) and the more sexual partners the better. Sad but true.

Anarchy is Bestarchy

Stop being such illiterate mongoloid for fucks sake. Especially you being from the Italy, you got some historical responsibility.

Of course civilization changes. But there are things which do not. Things which *are* actually civilization. And patriarchy is one of them. You can see it just today; the more western societies "deconstructs" patriarchy (ie: traditional and relatively even distribution of females via marriage, thus utilizing males productive energy) the more we are ironically coming back to the original animal state; most of the females are flocking to the few alpha males. And in exchange plenty of males are not engaging in "rigged" dating game and are leaving it.

Show me some civilization which was not built upon marriage/patriarchy. There is none.

The problem is that you don't consider the bottom 70ish percent of males will live sexless lives of meaningless drudgery without patriarchal monogamy.

Sexual Liberation only benefits the top 70% of women and the top 30% of men.

Your lack of compassion for the common man and lack of ability to think outside your personal experience will be your undoing you selfish little brat.

>showing your fattie belly

how is having sex for money any worse than working in a mine selling your health away for money? or any other job that consumes your body and/or mind
a sex worker with modern standards and protection will probably be more healthy than any of those in the long run

clearly you havent seen ai yet
techcrunch.com/2016/04/15/artificial-intelligence-and-racist/

If a culture removes it's own patriarchy, it is only a matter of time before the patriarchy is replaced and then the culture will be replaced. In this case it will be White Western culture. It is genetic suicide.

as an anti-feminist who likes femdom and specifically pegging fuck feminists for trying to take over the fetish.

What patriarchy are we speaking of? Actual patriarchy as it is still practiced in Islamic Countries, or simply the "buzzword patriarchy" which (already) socially and legally advantaged women use to create further advantages based on their gender, despite claiming to fight for "equality"?

If it is the latter: fuck off, Feminazi.

> there is also no reason to consider bad a woman who sleep with whoever she wants or one that sells her body, that's another residue of patriarchy that's destined to die
that stance is neither specifically bound to a "patriarchy", nor guaranteed to disappear if you removed the alleged "patriarchy". It might be hard to understand for a slut, but there are males that want the sex with their partner to be something special, regardless of "patriarchy". You can't have that when your partner is a whore treating sex the same way she treats breathable air, which is why there will always be people unwilling to interact with Sluts and Whores.
> slut and whore would have positive connotations
First you go on about how there is no reason to find sluts "bad", then you say it will magically considered "good" in the future. What exactly is the advantage of having a whore/slut as partner? Because if there is none, then there is no reason to consider Sluts and Whores good in any way. Except for the Sluts and Whores themselves, who of course need to stroke their own egos.

> degeneracy exists only in your mind
none of this bullshit is actually real and objective
Congratulations, you just invalidated your own statements. Unless you can name me one reason why the concept of slutty-behavior-and-whoring-around-being-positive would somehow not merely exist only in your mind.

>tfw no qt gf in latex strap on to fuck me in the ass leading me to get paranoid that she might tell someone and creating a self fulfilling prophecy by sowing my own seeds of mistrust and having her break up with me causing me to live in a constant state of fear and paranoia that i can never trust anyone again and never being fulfilled

>Spews a bunch of leftist feminist horseshit
>and no, I'm not a feminist nor a leftist
Yeah, nope

Audible kek. Pro-dommes, user. Dominant women are meme anyway.

>Checks flag
Wh-why dad? What happened to you?

Doesn’t look like one

you describe a dystopian future
if artificial intelligence does all our hard thinking and we are all forced to be indulgent hedonists who have no purpose in life then humanity will become useless
and when we're useless the ai will see that we are a drain on their resources and it will either become brave new world (except where the world controllers are robots) or elysium
either way if you see such a future as a feesible society then you are a philisophical detriment and should kill yourself
oh and also, you say we should all be estrogenic, yet what will happen when the men all become infertile and wont be able to have children?

>Especially you being from the Italy, you got some historical responsibility.
care to explain?
>But there are things which do not. Things which *are* actually civilization. And patriarchy is one of them.
how are you so sure about that?
slavery was useful in the past, then it's immorality became evident and we also didn't need it anymore thanks to the industrial revolution
i don't see why patriarchy should be any different and be needed forever
>most of the females are flocking to the few alpha males.
meh, i still see lots of girl with guys who are not that alpha
and don't forget that we live in a transitional age, like when some countries/states could exploit slavery while others didn't
patriarchy still exists but it's also getting weaker, so there are obviously some contradictions
but these will fade away once the process will be completed

Czeched. Trips of truth.

its immorality*

>what's the virtue in violence and submission of people basing on gender? how is that progress?

Are you an absolute retard? We've progressed to the point we are at now BECAUSE of the patriarchy and female submission to force. How is it progress? Idk look at all of our history, moron?

What is or isn't worth living for is entirely subjective. It's up to the individual to decide.

Fuck you finnbro
:'(

Dominatrixes look so fucking hot but I can't imagine being into sucking dick shaped plastic or even being fucked in the ass by one, i think i have too much pride for that shit. Id lick her feet and have her sit on my face THO

the roman empire progress though violence and slavery
should we keep being like them? duh
some things are useful until they are not anymore and cease to exist

progressed
what's the purpose of life now?
what was the purpose of life 200 years ago?
i think that question ever had an answer, just theories

I'd force it off of her or slide it to the side and fuck her vag instead, it looks so juicy beside that plastic.

>dad
Must be a proxy cunt, or an spagghetti nigger shill. Don't fret, my fellow Argienigger.

i don't think*
it's a transitional age, and anyway don't be so r9k please, everybody with a gf is an alpha for you? kek

y cual es el problema machirulo? ;)
en fin somos todos mama-boys...

>slut and whore would have positive connotations
No it won't, each time a woman has premarital sex she hurts herself psychologically, which makes her a worse candidate for marriage and nurturing future kids, even if nobody thinks is bad, your own psyche will work against you
>Degeneracy exists only in your mind..not real and objective
It's a category for those of who engage in activities that we know will backlash so bad is hard to tell if to laugh or to feel bad, i.e. roasties committing suicide for not being able to find a partner
>AI will be in charge of decisions
I'm an engineer and I can tell you that we are long from that, computers don't really even understand us, let alone take the decisions for us (Chinese room argument), but even if it were to happen what makes you think women wouldn't be replaced by blowjob wally as soon as we can?
>high test will get drugs
and who is going to enforce that? How many rights would that violate? What is high test when in reality lower testosterone in males cause mental issues like depression, so are you going to kill them?
>Islam
Who the fuck is talking about them?
>behavior predicted by AI
If strong AI decides not to destroy us as a whole, what makes you think rational AI will think like an irrational being (you)? What if the AI thinks sluts deserve to get shot on sight?
>life of bitterness and regret
That's my point against roasties
OP you live in a fantasy world where AI supports your views, solves your problems and where you need no responsibility for your actions

consider this:
the purpose of life being to struggle and improve humanity is better than the purpose of doing nothing and dying out
there are planets out there that may or may not have life
it is our duty as a species to either meet this life or put out our own life onto there
watch a bot play a level in a video game then do it yourself
which was more satisfying
seeing a bot play through it and it beating the level?
or you doing it yourself?

>No it won't, each time a woman has premarital sex she hurts herself psychologically,
citation needed
>but even if it were to happen what makes you think women wouldn't be replaced by blowjob wally as soon as we can?
that could be valid for men as well
i'm saying that some specific problems will be solved by them to the point that differences will be unimportant
the best chess players were males, now the best player will get btfo by it regardless of gender
>and who is going to enforce that?
i said in case of violence
today we have proposals of chemical castration for rape, i don't see why it couldn't be used for very aggressive individuals too
>Who the fuck is talking about them?
it's very common here to read that "islam will stop this", i just inb4'd that

You can't decide for people what is good for them and what isn't. That's called a theocracy and it's worse than communism.