How can Jim attack an ally like Peterson so easily? I thought Jim was on our side...

How can Jim attack an ally like Peterson so easily? I thought Jim was on our side. Can we defeat Islam and feminists without a United front?

>How can Jim attack an ally like Peterson so easily? I thought Jim was on our side. Can we defeat Islam and feminists without a United front?

>>How can Jim attack an ally like Peterson so easily? I thought Jim was on our side. Can we defeat Islam and feminists without a United front?

>>>How can Jim attack an ally like Peterson so easily? I thought Jim was on our side. Can we defeat Islam and feminists without a United front?

>How can Jim attack an ally like Peterson so easily? I thought Jim was on our side. Can we defeat Islam and feminists without a United front?

>>>>How can Jim attack an ally like Peterson so easily? I thought Jim was on our side. Can we defeat Islam and feminists without a United front?

You sound the same as a SJW faggot right now.

Peterson is definitely addicted to the money. Hes smart, but not the second coming. Hes overrated.

Grow the fuck up shill.

>>>>>How can Jim attack an ally like Peterson so easily? I thought Jim was on our side. Can we defeat Islam and feminists without a United front?

>>>>>>How can Jim attack an ally like Peterson so easily? I thought Jim was on our side. Can we defeat Islam and feminists without a United front?

Jim isn’t the one scamming retards out of their money for bullshit life advice. Peterson is a Canadian boomer who’s only famous because he stand up to some college Marxists. Following personalities like him and taking their advice into consideration is no different then watching cartoons like Rick and Morty.

>>>>>>>How can Jim attack an ally like Peterson so easily? I thought Jim was on our side. Can we defeat Islam and feminists without a United front?

>bullshit life advice
he may be a greedy jew but his advice and insights on how to change the world are ground breaking for many people, even if it is common old sage advice, plus he's a very likable guy if you're not bitter yourself

>but his advice and insights on how to change the world are ground breaking for many people

People said the same exact shit said before the 60s. He has nothing going for him other than making millions off of brainlets who think they’re educated.

How many times are you going to make the same thread leaf?

People that are our enemies who are a wolf in sheep's clothing:

Ben Shapiro
Jordon Peterson
Anyone on FOX news
Paul Joesph Watson
INFOWARS
Anyone on Rebel Media
Millenial Woes
Baked Alaska
Milo Yinnopolus

These are Jews who are either rhinos or extreme divisionists. Wake the fuck up, thanks Jim.

I'm participating in a nigger thread!
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

LOOK AT ALL THE SHAREBLUE FAGGOTS IN THIS THREAD

Islam isn't something to be defeated because it can't be defeated. It's supporters are some of the biggest fanatics around, it's best to contain them in the middle east. Feminists are a joke, everybody laughs at them.
Anyone who still feels the need to go after these groups rather than the (((elephant in the room))) needs to leave.
You're all idiots if you worship boomers like Peterson anyway, you don't follow a person, you think for yourself and form your own beliefs and ideology.

jim is a psychology denialist who subscribes to the "just b urself bro" school of mental health treatment.

peterson is a psychologist.

That's doctor Peterson to you, you little Newtonian? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at McGill University, and I’ve been involved in numerous scientific papers on mythology, and I have over 300 confirmed citations on ResearchGate. I am trained in neuropsychology and I’m the top tenured humanities professor in the entire University of Toronto. You are nothing to me but just another Collectivist. I will wipe you the bloody out with precision the likes of which has never been seen even in a Soviet gulag, mark my bloody words. You think you can get away with defining truth to me over the Internet? Think again, collectivist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of psychiatrists across Canada and your archetype is being analyzed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your super-ego. You’re bloody individuated, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can analyze you with over seven hundred different psychotherapy techniques, and that’s just with my lecture notes. Not only am I extensively trained in typology, but I have access to every edition of the American Psychiatric Association's DSM, I-V, and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable complex from the collective unconscious, you little constructionist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” metatruth was about to bring down upon your hierarchy, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you bloody Newtonian. I will shit synchronicity all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Bucko

You'd defend tradthots too wouldn't you?

Don't you mean Doctor? Go clean your room leaf and while you're at it don't forget to buy another personality test.

sage

>united front
That trash never works, disregard all saboteurs and half-hearted participants.

All you pastas sux

These are the same brainlets who think generation identity is "le based xD"
>who are you to criticize them? they are hanging banners around Europe and even had a ship so the thots could virtue signal to the right, what have you done?
I have 3 white kids, 4th on the way, and live a self sustainable lifestyle in the countryside with my qt waifu. I manage to pay little in taxes yet afford my family a very above average lifestyle. Although my definition of above average isn't my daughters each having an iPad to whore out on social media. They can play in our property or in the forest without fearing the part and parcels of a big city, and neither me nor my wife have been to movements such as GI so the government knows they should keep an eye on us. What about you anons?

Jim is in only for the shekels

Hds been trying to be an eceleb for years