>decriminalized the knowing transmission of HIV from a felony to a misdemeanor
>home of (((Hollywood)))
>highest sales and income tax
>Silicon Valley full of soyboys,numales, and faggots

Quite frankly they deserve this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlCdV19Q8hU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not the greater LA area or the valley. San Francisco needs a tsunami, fire, Earthquake, the works though.

And, frankly, Cali's nigs are lacking compared to the southeast (Georgia, Louisiana, Florida, etc.), unless you count Oakland, which is basically our Chicongo.

you think innocent people deserve to lose their homes, possessions, pets, and family members because of things that happen to be in their state that they live in that you don't like or approve of which are beyond their control? that's literally the same as an antifafag thinking natural disasters in the south are deserving because of racist white trash happen to live there.

Fire is nothing burger as usual

Not that user, but sometimes

NOPE

" Also in this vein it was mentioned (he used the plural personal pronoun we) we take control first of the port cities - New York, San Francisco, Seattle - the idea being that this is a piece of strategy, the idea being that if you control the port cities with your philosophy and your way of life, the heartland in between has to yield. I can't elaborate more on that but it is interesting. If you look around the most liberal areas of the country and progressively so are the sea coast cities. The heartland, the Midwest, does seem to have maintained its conservatism. But as you take away industry and jobs and relocate people then this is a strategy to break down conservatism"

Ventura is a red county you idiot.

Isn't LA full of antifags? if so then karma

antifa doesn't consist of homeowners

Burn faggots. Burn degenerates. Death and woe.

This isn't LA you stupid niggers, it Ventura, aka one of the only red counties in SoCal.

I’m watching with popcorn. Burn, lefties.

>be conservative Hispanic man
>watching America burn
>watching my commie state burn
It hurts.
I don't know who the fuck is causing these fires, but I hope they burn in hell.
I hate this state, but it's still my home. Also, if all hell breaks loose, they will flood the other states.
California was at least a containment field, once that breaks, I pray for the rest of this great nation.

BURN BABY BURN, CALIFORNIA INFERNOOOOO!!!

Is this real?

Yeah, she posted in response to that post I think.
Check her Twitter.

If only we could use the helicopters to throw the commies onto the fire instead of throwing water on the fire.
Communism ruins everything! We can burn commies and stop the fire. Talk about a win-win scenario.

>I don't know who the fuck is causing these fires
it's the cartel trying to weaken california's weed business

Mexico fucking up America in more ways than one.

Burn Mongrelica to the ground!
Welcome to Babylon, frendo

funny how they let ventura burn but they shut that beverly hills fire down in like 5 seconds.

be patient! there's a lot of evidence to burn

Based beanerburger, if it makes you feel any better the Cali transplants have already fucked up Colorado and areas of Texas. Be safe, friend.

Highest quality of life in the 50 states.

You ever been here? It's basically paradise.

He's right.
California is super comfy. I live in the countryside where there is little to no crime, 90%+ white population, and trump supporters. Most of the people in Sup Forums haven't been to California in order to judge it. Yes there are liberals here and there but overall its a great state

This quote is implying that there is some overbearing conspiracy that is hypnotizing people into a liberal mindset.

In reality the people in these areas are just more intelligent and progressive.

Okay Paco.

>Does California deserve this fire?

No pity for Commiefornias leftist celebrities in their mansions.

This. Kim nuke us already.

>Forest fire
>Somehow manages to drag Trump into the equation

Yes, it is truly a tragedy that illegal gangbangers start these fire over turf wars for pot farms that grow to engulf the homes of the commies that enable them to come here in the first place. Truly, a tragedy.

Egads, my roast is ruined!

Yes

Short answer: yes.
Long answer: Yes they do.

ITT: People who have never been to California and/or are poor.

California is great.

If Hollywood burns down, I will always believe Geffen started it to destroy evidence.

TITS or GTFO

Only rich peoples' houses are burning so neither I nor they give a shit. Only ones losing here are insurers.

Yes

The fire rises.

You better pray to Kek that California gets better, or me, my wife's son, and my muslim keyholder Dom are moving to your street :^)

Texas looks nice...

Man I cant wait for the new Roseanne episodes. She is going to tear the left apart for abandoning economic populism because they are a bunch of classist fucks who want cheap gardening/nannies/housekeepers. Cheap servants. Fucking bloated with hypocrisy.

Lets "substantiate" this and spread it. Would pit the hippes vs the illegals.

Though it is long after harvest for outdoor. I guess it woukd affwct greenhouse grows and indoors.

If the fire was in La, SF, Or pedowood.

Instead it's destroying Southern California.

All the BURNED areas are in the outskirts where all the Rednecks bible thumping Trump followers live...nothing lost... Just more empty lots for our play 10 car garage Mac houses

The houses in Ventura were mostly owned by Trump supporters. Old school Reaganauts. The fire started in Santa Paula which is full of illegals. Would be funny to see Hollywood burn literally as well as figuratively.

What we should be asking is will Moonbeam try to use this against Trump to try to make it another manufactured Katrina moment?

Please not Texas. We already have too many illegals not to mention the Katrina Nigs.

Nope, it deserves a massive earthquake

What do you mean "deserve"? Wildfires are part of nature here. Have been going since before humans settled in the state and will continue once we go extinct

California deserves to be converted to a statewide FEMA camp where commies are tortured for the sake of scientific research.

Bur we can't have everything, can we?

No its not. It's LA is a over crowded over priced shit hole. Culturally void of anything unique other then its beaches and the fact that Hollywood is there.

Rosanne is fucking based. /ourfatty/ /ourjewess/ /ourlandwhale/.

Love her.

[reported]

California is the last based state.
>illegal spics do all the cleaning/fruit picking/gardening for mere pennies because they can't get another job with illegal status.
>property rights create wealthy suburbs which 90% white and 10% asian.
>property rights also force all the nigs/spics/indians/muslims into the bay area
>great public education in the suburbs
>terrible public education in the city, keeps the nigs, shitskins and libtards from moving up in the world.
>rent control creates homelessness and poverty problem for said nigs and shitskins
>new law increases the spread of HIV to nigs and fags

>a couple of weeks ago, someone posts email about a UC professor wanting to infiltrate Sup Forums
>California catches fire
>threads full of California sympathizers
Fuck California. I lived in California for 30 years and it is a fucking shithole. They deserve everything they get. The drought, the flood, hepatitis, the wild turkeys, the fire. All due to the liberal bullshit they allow to come out of Sacramento. Any decent red blooded American living in California might as well be an AIDS faggot getting fucked in the tenderloin district until they leave or do something to fix the problem. Your 40 mile commute that uses a tank of gas every week goes to pay for some niglet in Oakland to eat so that he can be big and strong and rape your daughter in 10 years, your overblown salary that helps you pay for your 1500 dollar studio apartment gets taxed and that tax money will help pay for some tranny to get his dick cut off, your 8 dollar pack of cigarettes that you can't smoke anywhere goes to help an illegal go to your kid's high school so he can jump your kid with his illegal friends.
If you live there, you are contributing to the cancer and you deserve the plagues that the rest of California deserves

A tsnunami would do wonders for san fran and the bay area. Every shitty part is low water level.

Feel God’s Wrath! This is karma for manipulating people into letting criminals and terrorists in. They thought they were safe in their exclusive elite neighborhoods from the immigrants but lmao karma’s a bitch.

It's what they get for not letting nature run its course. Liberal-progressivism is just a symptom.

It's DEW. They want to destroy suburban and rural home to force citizens into city stack-n-packs.

youtube.com/watch?v=TlCdV19Q8hU