ITT: anime ideas based on other real-life media/your own vision

ITT: anime ideas based on other real-life media/your own vision

>Das Boot but with aryan lolis
>ywn sail in the Atlantic in a U-boat full of cute anime girls
>ywn share a bunk with Herr Lieutenant-chan
>ywn rush down screaming "Alarm!" making all lolis rush to torpedoes and jump on each other
>ywn celebrate victory with them listening to Josephine Baker and drinking apple juice

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-worlds_interpretation
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Cute girls in victorian-era british colonial army suppressing zulu and hottentot uprisings (role enacted by cute brown girls) in deepest, darkest Africa.
I just want to see them in the uniforms.

>Cute girls doing cute things in middle east
>gore and dark reality by eyes of the narrator
>cute and warm fantasy by eyes of a lolis on drugs etc
>human trafficing, arm dealing, war, assasinations done by underaged girls who lost all conections with reallity

This would be great if Japan had a clue about anything outside of Japan.

If it were in a movie format, it'd be interesting to see how the japs react to a 4 hour 53 minute anime movie given that most anime movies are lucky to be 90 minutes long, with 2 hours being some serious Lawrence of Arabia shit.

Fuck off
Das Boot is grate movie don't shit it up with lolis

THis would be awesome
I wanna see loli version of Michael Kane

Go and die multiculturalist, one blessed by God nation, only one and it's Japan, Praise the lord, praise the 2D.

You know that cute girls on a U-boat is bound to happen. It's just a matter of time.

Loli? Fuck off.
This user says the truth
You know OP, see your own pic.

To make it really great we need Aryan CAKES instead.

>you spend 6 months at sea get back to port and get killed by an allied air strike

I hope so, would watch the fuck out of it. Would be so much better than girls und panzer.

>shit it up
>shit it up
>shit it up
I would be okay with both Herr Oberst

>anime ideas based on other real-life
Cute girls doing absolutely nothing worth mentioning

Donald Trump keikaku anime where he faces off against the latest villain/media-spun drama of the week

>ever escalating villain powerlevels
>villain/drama of the week
>masterful Trump ruse keikakus falling into place
>MAKEU AMERICA GREATU AGEN
>subplot about childless single man who masturbates to anime turning his life around because of TURAMPU-SAMA
>ted cruz redemption arc

imagine some GOPe pundit doing that standard anime thing where the antagonists gush and gasp about his unexpected powerlevel and incredible technique
>[anime gasp]
>his Twitter account is so powerful it can make the media tell the truth! This is impossible!
>I - I don't know if I can beat this guy

Generation Kill
But Bravo Company is an all female unit from a japanese high school.
"Rolling Stone" is part of the School Newspaper club

>Haifuri U-boats are filled with boys

perfect

>you will never see a whole group of girls in their school swimsuits greasing up torpedo's with Vaseline

Honestly I'm really surprised they've not done a girls and subs anime yet, I bet the nips would love it.

Has anyone made anime about anime girls in planes? Like aviators? I think in general WWII aesthetics would go perfect with anime

Now I want to play Silent Hunter 3

Sky Girls, Strike Witches?

cool meme

bump

there's literally no good "cute girls doing military things" anime
>sora no woto
they don't do shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-worlds_interpretation

>A boy falls in love with a girl.
>Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number.
>Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
>But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression.
>After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with.
>In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
>Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves.
>While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

that's pretty neat

It's bullshit. Girls on U-boats make much much more sense.

>girls are smaller
>consume less oxygen per unit mass

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子