FMP TSR

Why is the second raid so bad?

I watched the first season al ong time ago, and it was meh (it had hentai tier animation and the changes between comedy and serious parts was jarring). All those years, I have heard nothing but praise for the second raid, so I watched a few episodes, and it was horrible. It had terrible animation (people randomly appearing in frames, speed up scenes, movement stops before fade outs) and it relies way too much on shock factor (killer lesbian twins and that bald goofball, who tortures/kills his own men, gets off on violence and sings Ave Maria during a shootout) I honestly don't know what they wanted to do with that villain, but they tried way too hard, and he came of as the most cartoony/edgy villain, that I have ever seen. At least Gauron was actually menacing.

Why does this shit get so much praise? It makes season 1 look good.

Because your taste is shit and you can't appreciate good things.

I can appreciate good things, but this isn't one of them.

We're not friends you shithead

Does it at least get better at the end?

What did he mean by this?

>Why is the second raid so bad?
It isn't.

Then aside from bad animation and lazy shock factor, what is so good about it?

Delete this.

It shows characters actually struggling.

never EVER say mean things about KyoAni ever again

K-on was the most boring thing i have ever seen.

For having taste this shit I feel nothing but pity towards you

This has to be bait.

>Why is the second raid so bad?
>
>I watched the first season al ong time ago, and it was meh (it had hentai tier animation and the changes between comedy and serious parts was jarring). All those years, I have heard nothing but praise for the second raid, so I watched a few episodes, and it was horrible. It had terrible animation (people randomly appearing in frames, speed up scenes, movement stops before fade outs) and it relies way too much on shock factor (killer lesbian twins and that bald goofball, who tortures/kills his own men, gets off on violence and sings Ave Maria during a shootout) I honestly don't know what they wanted to do with that villain, but they tried way too hard, and he came of as the most cartoony/edgy villain, that I have ever seen. At least Gauron was actually menacing.
>
>Why does this shit get so much praise? It makes season 1 look good.

Ah Hipsters, how stupid and wrong the world must seem through your eyes.

>bad animation
>TSR
Why didn't I realise this was bad right away, jeez.

>people randomly appearing in frames, speed up scenes, movement stops before fade outs, some objects are really of scale.
sure doesn't seem like good animation for me.

So calling out obvious problems in something is just saw is being ''hipster''? Well,maybe i should just close my eyes and pretend that nothing is wrong with this show, because other people like it?

it is a well known fact that KyoAni are incapable of doing anything wrong

Now if you could just please stop embarrasing yourselves and let this thread die, everything will be fine

I just dont get the hype.

then go away

There is no hype. It's decent anime, but that's all. The first season was much better. Yes, many people praise it - but many people also praise horrible shows like Re:Zero or Konosuba. Just accept the fact that there are people with shit taste and be glad they're talking about something at least watchable.

Stop trying to revive your shit thread by replying to everyone again. Just accept your opinion is shit and move on.

Also, how long will this fucker stay around? He is the most terribly written character i have seen in anime, and he makes the show unwatchable at times.

>Why does this shit get so much praise?
cuz of that doujin with tessa, you know the one I mean

I watched the first season 2 years ago and I barely remember it . I remember it mediocre. Is it necessary to rewatch the 1st season before getting to the second raid?

Elssa best girl

Sup Forums has shit taste, they only like this garbage because they watched it as kids.

Laughing at these pathetic nerds panicking for being faced with the truth.

>terribly written character
but he is gr8tbhfamsrsly

Oh man, you haven't seen the best of Gates' antics yet.