Philadelphia business want to keep their bullet proof glass

why are they so intolerant?

philly.com/philly/news/crime/council-bill-removal-safety-glass-windows-beer-delis-meeting-20171208.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iKagWN7RCKM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek of course he's asian. city asians HATE blacks for obvious reasons

>What is the LA riots?

Clearly Sato remembers as Chang was shot so many times defending the bread aisle in the local super duper market, so his mom blew away a she boon trying to steal a cup of juice after hitting her.

how can blacks be undocumented shoppers with physical barriers in place?

yeah, the reason being they have to fucking deal with them.

the barrier isn't to protect the majority of the merchandise, it's to keep niggers from killing the shopkeepers

How dare you discriminate against hard working African American families?

I am 50/50 on Asians. On one hand you could consider them honorary Aryans, but on the other the most fanatical anti nazi are Asian women.

The money is behind the glass. Asians are cheating niggers out of a job

fuck the chink, the spics and the towel heads...GET OUT OF MY COMMUNITIES

if African Americans feel that stores with bulletproof glass are offensive, why don't they only patronize stores without bulletproof glass?

90% of the sales at the Chinese operated stores in Philly are for glass tubes and steel wool.

Source: I'm a former heroin addict and crackhead who lived in North Philly.

Cause every nigger infested area has these or they get run out of town

>On Monday, City Council’s Committee on Public Health and Human Services unanimously passed an amended version of a bill introduced by City Councilwoman Cindy Bass, which in part calls for the city’s Department of Licenses and Inspections to come up with rules no later than Jan. 1, 2021, on “the use or removal of any physical barrier” between food servers and customers in a food establishment with 30 or more seats.

>Bass has worked to curb neighborhood nuisances and has said that stop-and-go stores, where people can buy single cans of beer from early morning until late at night, foster drug activity and drunkenness. She has also said that some of them don’t serve food as required.

>She has called the bullet-resistant windows an “indignity,” saying it felt as if the store owners were serving food to customers considered dangerous or in “prison.” Beer deli owners and their advocates have said that without the windows, their lives would be at risk.

So what, she's trying to get the black criminal vote? I'm really not sure what her motivation is. I would also be incredibly surprised to hear that she actually frequents shops in high crime areas that have bulletproof glass dividers.

>She has called the bullet-resistant windows an “indignity,” saying it felt as if the store owners were serving food to customers considered dangerous or in “prison.” Beer deli owners and their advocates have said that without the windows, their lives would be at risk.
this is so fucking stupid, feels before reals

fuck off yourself, dago

For every store robbed and Asian shot, The store owners should file criminal charges and civil lawsuits against this bitch, the rest of the council who vote yes, and the city for aiding and abetting.

Deal with it human, we wuz kangs

plexiglass is racist

youtube.com/watch?v=iKagWN7RCKM

They should just shoot the council members or the inspectors that come to enforce the barrier removal.

That is why the second amendment actually exists; for the people to protect their freedom from the tyranny of government.

I agree 100%, but I'm being realistic in assuming that they won't.

>Black man can't even put cash in the register at 1:48

If Asian shops leave North Philly, the pavement apes will have to eat their EBT cards.

Rather than raising money to fight the bill they should be raising money to leave Philly. I could use an Asian store in my neighborhood. They wont need glass where I live.

Pass a law making this nigger bitch criminally responsible for any robberies or murders that take place in these shops if she forces the plexiglass to be taken down.

>So what, she's trying to get the black criminal vote? I'm really not sure what her motivation is. I would also be incredibly surprised to hear that she actually frequents shops in high crime areas that have bulletproof glass dividers.

The motivation is probably that she wants to go at the places serving alcohol to people that go out onto the street and act like drunken jackasses, worsening neighborhoods. Rather than get police on the streets to do some peacekeeping, she's attacking the shops selling alcohol. Consider how these places are being called "beer delis".

Also the bit about not wanting people to be buying food through these bullet proof windows is kinda reasonable, in the sense that it would feel terrible to be getting served through one. But like a typical sheboon she ignores that it is put up because the customers really are dangerous.

None of these Asian shops sells alcohol BTW. It's illegal for them to do so in PA. Almost all of the alcohol in the state is sold at retail in state-run stores, only recently have some chain supermarkets obtained a liquor license.

Anyone read the article? There is something in there that says a black man walked into one of these stores wanting to buy a $1.50 beer and didn't have enough money so he said "Just wait till these fucking barriers come down, I will beat the crap out of you"

gonna be lots of places with 29 seats lol

Banks and government buildings use them too. Only the food places are getting the ban. It is a clear attack on the small stores owned mainly by koreans

they can sell alcohol they just have to operate as a "restaurant" with a food license

there will be no liquor stores in philly soon. Thanks Blumpf

This needs to go to the supreme court. Fuck the zoning laws. The right of citizens to protect themselves and their property is absolute. Any laws infringing upon this right is unconstitutional, and must be struck down. Time to get the petty bureaucratic tyrants into their proper place. Fuck those retarded niggers.

everyone has the right to bulletproof glass

I fucking hate niggers. I dream of the day niggers are put in a massive zoo. Let them worship obama there.

The more I read about this the more I can't believe this dumb bitch. The glass is purely a DEFENSIVE measure. It is literally incapable of being used to harm someone - it can only protect. And she wants it torn down for a reason as vague and nebulous as "dignity"?

If they're forced to take down the glass, shop owners will just start using guns to defend themselves instead. And that's not going to end very well for a lot of people.

>If they're forced to take down the glass, shop owners will just start using guns to defend themselves instead. And that's not going to end very well for a lot of people.

Ya that's what the shop owners are saying in the article, they say they will get relatives with guns to watch the store, they also say this will lead to more gun violence as it's only a matter of time before a nig or a nog gets shot.

Right now its the fucking opposite. These workers stuck behind glass. Theyre the real zoo animals. We should just build a bullet proof glass barrier around niggers.

Wrong.
A lot of these places are licensed as "restaurants" so that they can serve alcohol. Some of them even serve shots. They are required (since they are restaurants) to also serve food, but a lot of them don't because it's a pain in the ass. The result is that area coons mob these places, get fucked up, and general coonage ensues.
Both sides are wrong here. The chinks are clearly bending the law so they can keep serving booze to chimps, but instead of forcing them to remove their barriers and get shot the city should put a larger effort into enforcing the licensing and shutting down the places who are flaunting the law.

This is seriously like a human at the zoo complaining about being in captivity because the animals are in cages. Victim blaming. Sympathieves.

Somehow, this is whitey's fault.

seriously, this blows my mind. how can people be so uncivilized that you need protective glass in your shops? are inner city populations really that barbaric?

Most of the Asians vote democrat

It is time for them to reap what they sowed

Embrace the cultural enrichment and diversity fuckers

Take down all racist plexiglass now!

In predominately black areas, yes.

>are inner city populations really that barbaric?
Never met a black?

>"Do not use guns. This is not the solution."

On second thought, I hope Filthadelphia succeeds in taking down these bullet-proof partitions.

>Immigrant to America
>Can't speak English
>Still manage to outsmart local black legislators by finding loopholes in their laws.

Yes, never underestimate the barbaric nature that is the African negro.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

>inner city populations
Just call them niggers

>be murican
>have bulletproof glass
>don't get shot
Why is this allowed?

they are literally not people

I love it.
Nogs already don't have banks or real grocery stores in their areas.
Now they'll chase the bodegas away too.

I just don't get it. I mean, I live in a mostly white area, but we all understand that society works better when you have mutual understanding and respect of property.

this

>I live in a mostly white area

>niggers feel in prison
>all other groups feel safe
FUCKING

POTTERY

The black criminal vote is the ONLY vote in North Philadelphia. These beer stores are always super sketchy, I've bought weed from dealers who hang out in the corners all night long, police never come in and the proprietors are always asian people behind bulletproof glass.

They need that shit though. Philly is fucked up. This law is literally a death sentence for them.

It has nothing to do with black people retard, most storeowners are asian and they want to keep their bulletproof glass in dangerous neighborhoods.

I would just operate the cash Register one handed. The other hand I would walk around with a .45

He get a couple roof koreans. Way cheaper then bullet proof glass.

>It has nothing to do with black people retard

You only see these in black areas because of all the armed robberies.

>Live around blacks who commit massive amounts of crime
>Erect bullet proof glass to keep your staff and family safe.
>Get called a "racist" for not allowing black criminals the right to shoot and rob you.

This is why civilization is going to collapse. There are too many dumb shit skins dragging us down.
"R

This. They're /fa/ as fuck, too.

You mean white-washed wana be white girl asians who are libtarded

If you feed a stray cat once and it keeps coming back to your home, then trying to get in and take your food, it isn't the cat's fault.
They aren't dragging us down. We are dragging us down.

Beer delis have group leaders?

>hurrrr muh glass targets minorities because most shoppers are minorities (???)
"okay so does the bill targets asians because most shopowners are asians ?
>n- no no i find that offensive durrr durrurrrrrrrrrrr DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

what a fucking infuriating retarded "politician"

They're Asian, of course they band together.

>America has fallen so far that democrats now openly aid criminal blacks without making any excuse because they want criminal black votes

Okay.
Its going to get really fucking messy in less than 5 years at this rate.

The quickest redpill to niggers is having to deal with niggers

What makes those neighborhoods dangerous?

If you patronize you mean "rob", it might make sense.

>niggers
>understanding
>respect

>Asians are cheating niggers out of a job
Then they should stop smoking weed and playing GTA5 for inspiration. They need to hire white niggers to teach them how to do the job for real.

Koreans+mini-14=a lot of dead niggers

I lived in East Flatbush, Brooklyn, for exactly 5 months. Almost every store looked like this. The local Chinese restaurant was an empty room with a counter behind bulletproof glass (you picked up your order and left). The drug store was literally lined with glass. If you wanted something, you had to point to it, and the clerk, who was also behind the glass, would pick it up and bring it to the counter--which was behind glass. There was a small store next to the Chinese carry-out that did not have glass, and the owner was shotgunned to death. There was no bank in that neighborhood.

If they put art of the plexiglass wouldn't removing it violate their first amendment rights?

I own 12 or 13 silencers, shoot with lots of NFA owners.
Never seen a nigger with silencer.
Besides, a "loudener" is really just a muzzle-brake.

This is to push the Asians out of their shops. They'll sell off at a loss to the dindus. The "black economic renaissance" declared by the chattering class. They'll mention the once thriving black communities of the early 20th century like Tulsa, the "Negro Wall St." (How it was Wall Street without a stock exchange somehow isn't addressed.) "It's coming back!"
>Two years later no shops will be open. "Why no Whole Foods be open in the da hood? I be traveling 6 gorillion miles to get the formula for my babies!"

on*

>implying that's inherently a bad thing

K......

>They remove the bullet proof glass
>Asians respond by implementing bullet proof doors and a buzzer system

Its like the retarded city officials never heard of the sheild sword paradox.

Whats more worrying is that they want to fuck with a legit business

>mostly white area
>understanding and respect of property

You answered your own question user.

>it hasn't nothing to do with blacks

Looks like a good clean setup. Also you are guaranteed no nasty meth head has fingered your bottle of beer. Whats not to like?

Then they'll whine about food deserts and racism because all the Asians took their business elsewhere thanks to these niggers.

Here's the thing though. You know how blacks are 13% of the population but commit 50+% of the violent crime? Well, it's worse than that, it's actually a small segment of black men, specifically 15-25 bracket, that commit most of the crime. Not making excuses for them, but here's my deal:

Since there's a relatively small amount of habitual, repeated black troublemakers in the population, natural selection from getting ventilated by the koreans would actually be good for the black community and ultimately the koreans as well. Oh they will all go "muh baybee" and "he dindu nuffin" but at the end of the day he will trouble no one ever again. Whereas if he was merely deterred by the glass he willl just go to a softer target instead.

The biggest mistake that the black lives matter group makes is assuming that all lives are of equal value. BLM says that "all lives matter" is wrong because "black lives matter" is inclusive of "all lives matter". Since according to them, only black lives are specifically devalued, only "black lives matter" bears being spoken. But do ALL black lives matter? I would say no. I would say the same about all races or demographic groups. Every category of people has an element that would be better off gone. Whether you are a proportionally "better" group or not is of little consequence to this line of thought.

Why do you think those neighborhoods are dangerous, user? Is it because of the people who have to hide behind the glass, or is it the clientele? What about that clientele would make them dangerous?

How is that even relevant to my question?

Man I would love to have lived a life where I too could be this naive.

See, this is why I like Asians. They don't fuck around with niggers. They know the danger and will protect themselves unlike self-hating whites. Also, they rarely ever commit crime so I don't feel unsafe walking in Chinatown at night. It's mostly just old grannies and grandpas packing up for the night anyway. Even SEAsians are safer to be around than niggers, and their IQs are about the same as South Americans.

I'm sorry, I apparently missed something. Is it actually considered racist to have bulleftproof glass now? And even if it is, under what pretense are they allowed to say "No you cannot have bullet proof glass."? Is this like that law that says you cannot wear a bullet proof vest castually?

When Asians do anything in a country where they're a minority they will form unions and other groups to protect themselves and their community.

It's too bad that whites are going to drive themselves extinct, or they could've been great collaborators with the growing East Asia. Oh well.

Jesus Christ it's a joke you fucking sperg. Go back to /k/.

yeah, everyone does, even white people

user, you know that old people used to be younger people, right? And that kids grow up? And that women can have male children? Niggers are not some temporary subset of blacks, they are an essential component of black 'society'. There will always be more of them, even rich Blacks commit more crime than poor Whites. There is no fixing them.

Wonder if it'd be possible to make a supermarket based on this concept. Armored glass kiosks with touch screens at the front where customers select what they want, meanwhile behind fortified walls, workers prepare the orders. Money paid before food is placed in the airlocks.