Anti-Asian men in American media

youtube.com/watch?v=UceaB4D0jpo

Why is American media so against Asian men? This is a hip hip video of a white guy, a black guy, and a bunch of Asian women massacring Asian men and bathing in their blood. The white men, black men, and Asian women are dressed in all white- while the Asian men are dressed in all black. It implies that Asian women are the property of white men and that Asian men are horrible villains.

There would be an extreme shitshow if this were a music video about slicing up black men with katanas and bathing in their blood. But no one cares because its Asian men getting killed, not even Asian men really care.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-y3b7uarL7c
youtube.com/watch?v=6PUf1Rj4kpc
youtube.com/watch?v=EBxb33-8Ysc
youtube.com/watch?v=kmgpDostEqk&list=PLfTrJjNuBvbbnxu92t8WS-_qIKIbbUIb0&index=76
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post Malone is based leave him out of this

21 savage is also based leave him out of this

didn't he go on h3 and talk about being jewish?

Probably has to do with separating white and asian men over disputes on those interracial relationships. To bad whites and asians hold all the same values so its not going to work. Bring back our allies' true strength
youtu.be/-y3b7uarL7c

I don't think Asian men will every fight for their rights in America. They just shrug and keep working.

Half of the Japanese-American population is already mixed race hapas. Me included. Japanese culture in America IS full of race mixing.

Post Malone is a huge faggot. KYS

>retard level IQ
>mongoloid face
>speech implies brain damage
>tattoos and "rap"
>based
>nigger
>larping gangster
>tattoos
>savage in the name
>looks like a literal piece of shit with ball hair on top
>nigger
>can't talk properly
>doesn't know english
>nigger
>based

What about the threat directly to japan then? Do you/they hold a different view when it comes to that, because ill back you with that feeling as well!

He's a kike kys

white-yellow alliance

t. chinese guy

Japanese Americans don't tend to care much about Japanese politics. The Japanese are very good at keeping control over their own politics, they will not care one bit about the opinions of some mutts in the US.

And even if I moved to Japan, I'd just be called a "white piggu go home." The Japanese people wouldn't consider me as one of their own. And I wouldn't even want to put up with their work culture anyway.

I'd like to move to Hawaii though. It has plenty of hapas and Japanese hapas are actually treated like human there.

Say what you want about post but this is actually a talented singer and songwriter

Also 21 savage is not a LARP gangster, he was shot six times and his best friend was killed during an attempted robbery

yes white yellow alliance with White Males and Asian Females. Sounds good to me!

>whites and asians hold all the same values

>cuck malone
>a rapper
>talented singer and songwriter

Oh, for fuck's sake OP.

It's a couple of degenerate faggots pretending they're in a faggoty kung fu movie. Who gives a shit? Nobody. Except hypersensitive Asian NEETs and r/asianmasculinity.

This is nothing compared to how white guys are ALWAYS the bad guys in EVERY TV show and movie. In our own fucking countries.

>based wigger
Lol you goddamn faggot

he sounds like a perfectly average NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnn

Kikes are really pushing that sephiroth kaballah tree imagery lately.

>Why is American media so against Asian men?

Jews are so fucking scared Asians would demand Jews to be limited to their diversity quota on education the way Asians are are now penalized for exceeding their diversity quota of 5% based on population strength.
Meanwhile the Talmudian parasite that makes 2% of population is stealing upto 20% or more of the Ivy League education with outrageous racist nepotism.

/r/asianmasculinity is going to have a field day with this; the internalized cuckoldry will reach new heights

>white
>talks and acts like a nigger
>based

literally kill yourself

Reminder that G-Eazy is our guy
youtube.com/watch?v=6PUf1Rj4kpc

MY CHOPPA HATE NIGGAS. Fuck this guy is so amazing. First I hated his lazy flow but now this guy is imo one of the realest niggas in the rap game currently

youtube.com/watch?v=EBxb33-8Ysc

That song is to soft for me, watch a real song!
youtube.com/watch?v=kmgpDostEqk&list=PLfTrJjNuBvbbnxu92t8WS-_qIKIbbUIb0&index=76

They're not cool, like suburban white people but even more uninteresting

These lyrics are absolutely retarded and they sound like a 15 year old wrote them. It's a shame that talent is being wasted on making these videos for this pretentious fuck.

china has nukes trained on america and europe in case niggers get the nukes

america is pushing military confict ith china because the present a viable alternative

The way he sings is kind of good though, fits the music.

The real question is why is poprap being posted on pol, this has nothing to do with anything

One of the only relevant, white popstars under the age of 30 today. God forbid white kids have a white guy to idolize for once, instead of generic niggers.

I CALL IT KKK CAUSE MY CHOPPA HATE NIGGA

>Yeah, Kim Jong, yeah big bombs
Wonder Bread man, make your bitch lick crumbs