Robotics;Notes

Just finished this. Was pretty good apart from the bullshit cyber brainwashing.

What's Sup Forums's thoughts about it?

The threads made a boring ass show fun.
UVB-076
MISTER PLEIADES
This isn't gunvarrel at all.
SNAP.
Duhuhu BEST

They still gave no fucking clue how to adapt a VN to an anime. Or atleast I hope the actual VN wasn't that shittily paced and had an ending that crap.

Duhuhuhu should have won.

Tell that to Mizuka's snapped back.

Too much time spend waiting for happening instead of actual happening.

Glad Frau won though.

Should have focused more on hobby robot fighting. Kill-Ballad-combined-with-hacking and secret anime propaganda conspiracies rather than magical magnet stones that just rain from the sky, MUH AI AND JUKES and how giant mecha fights are impossible

>No SoL about Frau holed up in her room

Speaking of Frau, is the Revival Legacy manga about a world line where Frau wins? It seems to focus on her much more

Shibuya>=Akiba>Tanegashima

It is more of a recap on what she did.

It's worth watching for best girl

Why couldn't they have made it as good as Steins;Gate's anime adoption?

Starts strong, get's very good, and drives right off a cliff. It builds a really suspenseful, interesting mystery while also having it's slice of life be equally fun, and then just can't manage to wrap it up in any kind of a good way. It ends up being very disappointing

Nothing Happens: The Anime.

Took 13 boring sol episodes before it got good. Would have dropped it halfway were it not for the cliff walk webm.

I think R;N is more interesting than S;G but I'm in the minority

a girl that gets this into robots gets me so hard

had better girls and robots

This is exactly how I remember it. It's a shame because it really could have been great

That was a good week
>m-my hips are moving on their own!

>This lets Satan down

People didn;t care for it.

You will never play the game.

Great till episode 16 then it becomes completely retarded, fuck mecha.

Better than the chaos;head anime not as good as steins;gate. Ending was very mediocre from what I remember.

Was there ever an explanation for the monopoles falling from the sky?

>Better than the chaos;head anime
Wow, what an accomplishment.

Fuck Japs why is it so hard to get a fucking novel in a virtual form to another continent with translated text
>ywn play C;C, read O;N or play A;C either

Where's Okabe and what would he be doing at this point?

shitposting on Twipo from the lab of course

Don't forget C;H Noah and C;H LCC
Also C;C is getting a translation somewhere this year. C;H Noah is also getting unofficially ported to pc and translated but the team working on it literally doesn't have a translator yet

Aki is my favorite genki girl in all of anime, such a qt

Taking the genki away

YAMETE

Then how about

Please continue

I still remember the massive debates of the scene where the robotic legs made that chick walk off a cliff