POLICE EXECUTION FOOTAGE RELEASED OFFICER ACQUITED

Pic related on the left got killed by cop on the right. Here is the video.

youtu.be/Mjr0Ts6yORE?t=16m45s

Shit gets real about 12:30. Shooting at 17:00

Other urls found in this thread:

nber.org/papers/w22399
recorder.maricopa.gov/UnOfficialDocs2/pdf/20170791468.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=mssNOhv1UMc
archive.is/U1kBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure could use a punisher

>You will never die from trying to keep your pants on because of a string of terrible life choices

good pig is dead pig

no protests for you

>yamcha pose

you know he fucked up

nber.org/papers/w22399
Friendly reminder that BLM is full of shit and white people are killed more by police officers than niggers are eventhough niggers commit more violence and murder than any other group.
Thank you shariablue and commies and niggers a like for trying to start all these threads and shill up the board thinking you are hurting Sup Forums promoting blm and so on. Your effort is much appreciated.
Also it serves as a good idea to generally discuss police violence from a non race based perspective and how to train police better.
Do not stop!
How many in the catalogue right now? about 5 or 6 threads?

>caring about your pants and decency during a life and death moment.

This is why you deserve to die.

>Chad cop vs the virgin fatass

Dumb fuck reached for his hip.

does this mean there will be mad shekels for protests to be had bro? I can't wait broham! you're the best brotatochip!

>how to train police better
I'd rather there just not be violent goons who think they're your overlords.

I'd rather they not over-react at someone having an air rifle. Seriously. All this because someone looked down the sights of an air rifle.

The guy who was executed had 2 kids.

>getting your murder victim to do the pubg crawl towards you before you finish them off
C H I C K E N D I N N E R

Dumb sociopath with a gun shot and killed a terrified and confused man when he'd been laying flat in the floor, legs crossed, with his hands over his head for over a minute when they could've walked up and done whatever their wicked fucked up dipshit minds wanted.

I'd rather them not exist. They're blights. They cause nothing but harm and suffering to people every day.

It's a meme.

>follow retarded orders to the best of your habilities
>get shot
LMAO

Everytime a pig dies, i have a feeling of warmth and oneness with nature

This is our future. This is also why they want to take our guns away, so there is no possibility of fighting back.

You guys think I’m hot?

They probably didn't know it was an air rifle. Why the fuck would anyone aim a rifle out of the window of a hotel anyway?

recorder.maricopa.gov/UnOfficialDocs2/pdf/20170791468.pdf

To have an idea what the sight picture is like. Wasn't aimed at anyone.

The 15th thread in less than an hour
hmmmm
I wonder who is behind it.

This.

The whole situation could have been avoided if the dude wasn't such a dumb cunt.

that cop should be murdered

I also should've specified. I wish soccermoms wouldn't freak out at the sight of a man with a rifle.

he shouldn't have been out of his room

Can't believe pol fell for this shitty shill crap
SAGE

Oh shit, I have those same shorts.They really do slip down easilly.

go after the judge.
>jury can't see video
fucking hang this piece of shit. it's just like in the SF case. the judge wouldn't let the jury know about the illegal aliens criminal history or how many times he had been deported.

Must you be such a disgusting pig fucking bootlicker he killed a drunk man for no fucking reason other than he's a trigger happy shit head

Fuck America you drug addicted gun touting morons I hope you never have children, having absolutely no regard for human life is a sure sign of mental illness

American cops must be paranoid with the amount of guns in the country.

youtube.com/watch?v=mssNOhv1UMc

i don't even care. the judge and cop should be hanged. drain the swamp faggot.

>aim gun at public area
>get raided
>dude I was just trying to get a good sight picture lmao I wasn't aiming at anyone, you should just read my mind to find out shakingmyhead

>that fumbling with the card

this shit is murder, How the fuck could someone be found acquitted on shit like this?

Fuck this I'm moving to Zealand were police are actually trained properly

can't wait to meet an actual kakapo for once

it begins

cock sucking race mixing cop killed a married white man with two daughters. now they'll grow up without a father. it's race mixing manlets like this who deserve the rope

Funny how this was released and ZERO footage or motive of the Vegas shit was released.

I probably wouldn't be completely rational in a situation where I had just been drinking and suddenly had an AR-15 pointed to my head out of nowhere.

its funny how they wanted cops to wear body cams and they do and they carry on as usual and get away with it and they'll be no riots cuz he's white thats pretty funny too eh

FUCK THE POLICE RIGHT WING FIRING SQUADS NOW!!!!

>the way he clears the elevator.
>NEEDMORE MAGS
>everyone else but him is calm.
I'm honestly surprised the older folk didn't ask him to stay behind.

Those girls will be destined to turn get blacked now :(

This is the perfect metaphor for being an America

>be drunk and probably high
>play Simon's says with a transitioning cop pointing a gun at you
>make one wrong move your dead
>shart yourself and try to pull your shorts up
>get shot

52% strikes again
absolute mongrels. look at the manlet's spic wife

DAY OF THE ROPE MY FRIEND HOPEFULLY VERY SOON

This is what infant circumcision does to americans.
You are a disgrace to mankind

This.

If we want change the police die first

that's what pisses me off. a race mixing mongrel treats a white man like a nigger because he's an insecure little manlet.

MANLET MONGREL GENOCIDE NOW FIRE UP THE OVENS!

Ya'll need to start threatening/intimidating departments. I did it from my personal twitter, not from a place of public outcry, but genuinely from within you, as if the only person who are going to see it are you and the receiver, express your disapproval, from an air that remember the people can always revolt, they serve you etc... just get it in your mind that you might come down there with a torch and pitch fork because if one person feels this way, more do, and they don't want a mob, they tweeted back to me and tweeted for a while after that like walking on egg shells. and remember life is short, you can fix this country and for you children, by securing a free state with revolution.

Is Brailsford the one screaming the orders or the one holding the rifle ?

>mutt on the left
>jew on the right

This is the perfect image sums up Americra perfectly

Inbreeding and dipshittery, same reason he thought he had to pull up basketball shorts and was wearing basketball short to begin with.

when that day comes him and his spic wife will be getting it

I have one that sums up UK

pretty much, behind every misdeed you'll always find a kike

Honestly, this.

The trial should be thrown out. The judge was obviously a corrupt fool for not allowing the full video, not allowing the "You're Fucked" AR dust cover to be shown, etc.

This is the judge's fault.

honestly in shock at how the majority, whether here or know where else, majority are in agreement that this was bullshit. bootlickers suck dick whether they are republican or democrat.

we need a ukraine style revolution this needs to end we can no longer stand by and let our government full of mongrels and the refuse of society to control our nation

where's the blood? i dont need to click on anything. who cares. ok. start on floor. pants come off. purse. pants. and just fuck. use your brains. once youre face down on floor with arms extended why arent you realising youre being teased? why would you listen to pull up pants. that is completely cosmetic. you dont even need to say "come cuff me". no pleading no begging. just do what he says. but think it all over first. if he didnt pull up his pants then what would have happened? everything happens for a reason. these kinds of gory or fake news stories (first time ive ever said that; im big conspiracy guy too) are retarded and serve no purpose other than potential rioting. people dont understand common law systems. and only jewmerica is like this with its cops.

>bootlicker
> boot licker
these are terms that were almost non existent a week ago. now all of the sudden it's everywhere.
This is how you spot shills and infiltrators.

Are all these things grounds for a mistrial?

lol, he curled up like a little faggot. rest in piss

This is a fucking terrible video. The police have a responsibility to those they are "protecting"... including the niggers they get calls on.

This video is exactly when shirmp dick cops are paid what they are paid and the South will rise again. There is no justice, just ideals hard work, and people who work hard.

Good luck authority.

Police officers need to be voted for.

Kind of have to agree.

I knew a group of retards in high school and one of them brought a car to school most days. They would pile into it after school and drive past rival schools yelling abuse.

One day one of them decided to bring a BB gun and was pointing it at kids from other schools from the window of this car. Anyway within an hour half the police force, a helicopter and the armed defenders squad had them all out on the ground with guns pointed to their heads.

We all went to school the next day with it headline news and they were suspended and the kid who owned the car was expelled.

no they dont

>guy is on the ground in a surrendered position for 10 minutes
>at no time does a cop think that the easiest solution would be to walk up and cuff him

both of these cops are fucking retarded

the killer made the victim enact some sexual submission fetish, and the other cop is too fucking retarded to open a fucking door.

this is what happens when you are hopped up on caffeine or other stimulants to keep yourself awake on the long boring shifts

the prosecution colluded with the defense and the video was sealed.
archive.is/U1kBg

The lead cop doing the screamimg should be the one sentenced .

>pants come off
>come cuff me
a faggot's wet dream

yea

I was out hiking, 2 male, 1 female hiking towards me, all 3 hispanic. 1 male has air rifle. A few minutes later cop runs up trail, obviously stressed, asks me if I saw someone with rifle, I tell him what I saw, he visibly relaxes. He continues on his way at slower pace. I like to think I kept those dumb beaners from getting killed.

makes it all seem fake. he's not imprisoned is he. who cares. literally lay there all night. this will attract attention. and then things become different. i hate blaming any "victims" but this is all fake maybe and made to sound like this guy was a drunken slob

>do this
>do that
>don't do that
>put your hands up
>crawl crawl crawl
No matter what, this is bull hockey.

nope
>green pussy lines arent wafting thru the hallway

America is a truly sick country.

Anyone who can watch that video and come to any other conclusion has something wrong with them, or likely themselves living evidence of that sickness.

Why would he go by the word of a civilian?

Kek bootlicker is an extremely old term you dumb faggot. Even outside mainstream use you see it in any fucking thread concerning the military or the police force, it was very common in the negro shootings a few years ago. You're either a newfag or have some severe cognitive bias. Or a shill for the pigs?

>pro gun
>pro this officer is faggotry

oh for fuck sake the guy clearly reaches back like hes trying to grab something

no but tyrone surely does

Check the catalog, there's 13 threads of this bullshit. It doesn't fucking matter.

How was he judge just able to acquit this guy? Shouldn't he be trialed by jury?

Report of gun, possibility of someone else in room (hence having potential suspects move closer), after repeatedly being told to keep hands visible and possible consequences of disobeying, potential suspect disobeys. Cops want to go home to family at the end of the day too.

Anyone else think the cop guy is badass as fuck?

dumbass tugged at his waistband behind his back with his right hand. that is the exact place I carry my gun.

>be hard working pest control man
>have police called on you
>edgy betamale XxSn1perKill3rxX in the police force comes
>tells you what to do
>do it
>he shoots you
>no charges filed
Modern Amerimutt living

Or maybe people don't condone racemixing tattooed degenerates killing white fathers

ok peterskike
>i havent seen ONE thread on this guy since he got fired

yes

too long, just
>be American
>get shot

yea but the cop shoots him after his had returns to the ground. It was purely an ego kill.

zzzz