Brit/pol/ - dem paigon ting blud innit edition

>UK has 48 hours to agree potential deal or Brexit talks cannot progress
theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/06/uk-has-48-hours-to-agree-potential-deal-or-brexit-talks-cannot-progress

>Jerusalem status: Saudis condemn Trump's announcement
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42261000

>David Davis warns impact of Brexit on the UK economy could be as great as the 2008 CREDIT CRUNCH
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5151193/David-Davis-says-Brexit-impact-like-2008-crash.html

>Arlene Foster too busy to meet May
express.co.uk/news/uk/888268/brexit-ireland-dup-arlene-foster-theresa-may-irish-border-northern-ireland
archive.is/2vpDu

>Survation poll puts Labour 7% ahead of Tories
uk.businessinsider.com/labour-lead-over-conservatives-in-survation-poll-2017-12
archive.is/Wea1b
ukpollingreport.co.uk/

>DUP will not accept divergence from UK over Brexit
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-dup-talks/dup-says-will-not-accept-divergence-between-northern-ireland-and-rest-of-uk-idUKKBN1DZ1UK?rpc=401&
archive.is/TyFpe

>UK local councils fund terrorists in Syria
21stcenturywire.com/2017/12/04/bbc-panorama-free-syrian-police-foreign-office-scandal/
archive.is/DxdF8

>CIA/MI6 release new Christmas advert
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/isis-threat-christmas-shoppers-new-11637057
archive.is/Dh1xY

>Rail fares to increase 3.4% in January
home.bt.com/news/uk-news/chill-wind-for-passengers-as-rail-fares-to-rise-by-34-in-january-11364234602310
archive.is/tjSRa

>Bankers & EU predict collapse of Tory party
thecanary.co/uk/2017/12/04/eu-said-conservative-party-collapsing-new-poll-backs/
archive.is/Eg9Ct

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B9dSYgd5Elk
youtube.com/watch?v=Tu7HoGZaspo
youtu.be/5LsRRTvPigY
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-42286341/liverpool-students-campaign-to-remove-gladstone-s-name
historytoday.com/daniel-snowman/our-shadowed-present
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for cant think of anything to be first for

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B9dSYgd5Elk

Ffs /brit/ and /britsad/ can keep threads clipping along but this is dead?

My brother and best friend ever just killed himself out of the blue and the trauma feels like a really smooth transition because the mean world syndrome that investing yourself in politics and Sup Forums shit literally simulates + prepares you via cynicism

Normies won't know what hit them when it does

Tune lad.

wow that's some gay shit I just typed because of drinking alcohol

seriously though don't be afraid of socializing and people thinking you're a spastic life is really short

Anybody got a quick rundown on latest brexit (((deal)))?

It's softer than a shit after some Indian.

*blocks your path*

This time of year is tough if you are suicidal.

Man I dunno sometimes I feel bad about our cuck of a police force but then shit like this happens. Thank god I am not American though, imagine walking out your door and being worried you could be shot at any point.

>brailsford
>shaver
German-American lives matter

What would young peter be like?

Fucking britoins, when you will start ruling waves again?

What do you expect if we actually get Mogg?

I'd say he's worth voting for purely to trigger the Left. Not in a childish way of merely wanting to annoy people I don't like - I mean that because of his personal views on gay marriage, they'll become a lot more hysterical that they already are and things will become a lot more polarised than they already are. Which is what we want.

Legislatively, I doubt he'll achieve much, if anything.

It looks like we're not keeping freedom of movement at least.

I feel you bros. its dark and cold and miserable. Some light is needed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tu7HoGZaspo

Man, what's with all these people offing themselves lately?

The hollow cheeriness around christmas doesn't help either.

Why, who else has?

Who does May and Corbyn use to control their parties? Their Malcolm Tuckers

Just keep laughing user. NEVER STOP LAUGHING.

Also Peter Hitchens Lutheran humourlessness and conservatism is really starting to grate. On a lovely day off does he still button his shirt up all the way and be contrarian to anything that happened after 1965? Its one thing to decry the downfall of Christianity but he seems to actively avoid joy in anything. GLOOM AND DOOM

Why has Tara McCarthy deleted her videos?

Best movie

youtu.be/5LsRRTvPigY

I don't think May controls anyone

No one is that stilted and scripted without being blackmailed by whips/MI5

delete*

All that tradthot bullshit thats going on i think. Theres been a few threads about it, some reckon its genuine eceleb fatigue, others think its directed shilling by a dude who got thrown out of TRS.

There's some pretty blatant hypocrisy in calling yourself a traditionalist whilst hopping from boyfriend to boyfriend, never actually marrying because you're looking for 'the right one'.
Most people are sick of eceleb whores talking about "female involvement" in """"the movement"""".

start watching mary from gogglebox

what does the / mean in maths lads

Never felt comfortable with those women desu

(((divide)))

divide

wot? Divide. Middle east/jewish people

thanks

>Imagine walking out your door and being worried you could be shot at any point
Literally nobody worries about that, that's like me saying "Imagine walking out your door and being worried you could be truck of peace'd at any point"

There was like 2 People who died from truck terror attacks in the UK the past year.

compared to about 10,000 people shot in the US

Had a quadruple cheeseburger with extra thick meat from McDonald's on my break, lads, and I've been eating there all the time for the last month since I work there.

It's starting to catch up to me. Mentally I'm not feeling as well and I've noticed I feel sicker and more lethargic lately.

What do? My coworkers say you start craving the stuff after awhile

gun crime rates for USA whites very low, similar to most Euro Nation's

God do I hate the students in this city. They tried this same shit with Penny Lane.

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-42286341/liverpool-students-campaign-to-remove-gladstone-s-name

Stop eating it then. Surely you can make your own salads and drink water. Fast food as a whole is addictive and with all the fat and salt in it that you really don't need but we've evolved to crave it to store it as fuel for hard times.

>t. Morgan (((Shylock)))

is she redpilled?
If so they will shut her down

If they knew anything about Gladstone, they wouldn't be acting like this.

no the fatty family. The daughter has become the settee

>Why are students from Liverpool campaigning to remove the name of former Prime Minister William Gladstone from their halls of residence?
>Students from Liverpool

The irony is most of them protesting Gladstone arn't even from this city, they're either wogs or liberals not from here trying to change a citys history/culture before fucking off back to whever they came from

They clearly don't, apart from muh slavery. And surprise surprise the campaign is headed by a fucking ethnic. Well I for one will be going to The Gladstone for a pint tomorrow.

Its always cunts from like leicester or wherever, who say shit like I heard on the bus earlier. Two posh kids talk and the mousey chin haired one says "Is it a sketchy area like, I love proper sketch""yea its well sketch". I think they were on about toxteth or something, can't imagine they move far from town centre or smithdown road. At a push they might go to kenny

Why is he so naive

I do like Limmy but christ he makes it difficult for me

Are we winning?

>"like"
>"well sketch"
Either they weren't, or Leicester has a very low bar for being posh.

been working on my times tables sort of getting it

>Leicester paki detected
Well whatever you know the type.

Tell me about Southampton lads? What's it like? Is there a decent area outside the city?

>Southampton
>South
dropped

Explain? I'm a scotcuck being set there for work related reasons in the new year.

Just bought roadside picnic for a birthday present,

Its in the south so its trash, as a rule.

Cracking book. Do also look up the film.

I've heard the new forest is nice. Been given the option of getting my rent paid or... I was thinking seeing as I'll just be myself. Rent a static caravan near the place and in the time I'm there I'll save a not bad whack of cash.

>Cracking book
Flicking through it I thought it was going to be good, ill have to get a copy myself.

Taking back saved money from a job is probably one of the most satisfying things you can do, id recommend it now you mention it.

Genuinely do buy the book. There's a lot of decent Russian sci fi. All nations have different science fiction (tfw we will never have early Arthur C Clarke again) and Russian is some of the best for being just plain weird.

On the caravan plan I've figured out in the I'll be there I'll save around about 4200.

They don't care about history at all, the goal is to deconstruct British culture. Leveraging people's bitch guilt is just the best way of doing it.

Only 7 points behind? Fairly good for the cons.

Got another book for you all. It's about "presentism" i.e. how today's SJW can't understand that things were different in the past.

Here's a review of it.

historytoday.com/daniel-snowman/our-shadowed-present

10/10 buch

Given how shy our Tories are at the moment it's not as bad as people make out.

>4200
yeah do that,

the Russians have an absolutely amazing literary heritage, they were whacking out cornerstones of western canon while still being largely agrarian. madlads

I'd call them occidental but regardless, they're good books.

>4200, which gets added to my current savings of 37,800.
In another decade I might be able to buy a house.

i would have thought that could get you a nice mortgage.

The cunning plan is to keep saving for a few years more (I live at home because mum and sister need a man about the place) then should I ever get married buy a house outright with the money I've saved + what this house is worth. Mum will finally have a garden to grow things in and hopefully a granny flat to be safely out of the way in.

good luck in life,

im going to bed

Good night mate.

Sup Forums isn't meant to make me optimistic for the future. Good luck lad.

It's not all bad mate. Genuinely. No one told me that when I was a bit younger and I wish someone had.

To think about three years ago I was going to kill myself.

Wait until Corbyn gets into power and you'll have to stand in line to purchase your assigned flat

>After that short intermission, normal service is resumed.

THEY'RE REALISING JUST HOW WRONG THEY'VE BEEN AS A RESULT OF LISTENING TO THE SJW'S

You don't have to kill yourself thou'

AGREED, SUCKS BALLS WHEN SOMEONE YOU LOVE GOES.

Why isn't your text upside down?

Wait is mine upside down to you in the antipodes?

Are any of you all Muslim enough to live in London?