New chapter will be up in a few minutes

Last week chapter translation

pastebin.com/3GtiMTXu

And the raw:

imgur.com/a/2OlE3

Other urls found in this thread:

urasunday.com/helck/comic/25833.html
urasunday.com/kengan/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-05-02/kengan-ashura-manga-wins-fan-vote-to-get-anime/.87754
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thanks

who cares anyway

Oh, I didn´t know that there was a translation already, thanks.

me

I do.

is rello back?

Ouch, that is gonna hurt a lot.

87? Was 86 out?

yes

I almost feel bad for Mikaros, almost, he was killed by a bunch of low level mobs.

What the fuck is happening?

Cless is going all out.

King got rid of the 2 useless pieces. Probably he has n more need of them.

>imgur
What the fuck? Just link to

urasunday.com/helck/comic/25833.html

>implying mikaros is ded

Dubs speak for you.Mik is still alive.

For some reason the king betrayed Mikaros and Rafaed, we don´t know why yet.

I mean, one could see it coming because he showed them the way and the ancient videos, yet I thought that Cless actually attacked Mikaros on his own.

I can see him coming back one last time, it wouldn´t be the first time that he pretended to be death. That said he would be in such a weak state that he couldn´t do anything.

wait..so she really is the king.

She really was the king.
Do they have to kill her now?
Will suffering ever end?

FUUUUUUCK

To me it looks like the king is using her to talk, wich is weird since he can talk on his own.

Can he? I don't remember him talking in the series.

he ordered them to kill themselves in the first invasion of the castle i think.

Yes. YES!

Done.

poor Mikaros isn't so smug now

In his first appearance he mocks the heroes, then in Helck´s flashback he calls them traitors and control them with spoken orders.

That said, after that we haven´t seen him talking more.

Thanks a lot for the chapter and the translation of the previous one.

So we have only seen 2 of the 4 heavenly kings, and we still don't know what the threat from the north is (new world organisms, most likely). That means Helck will continue after the king is defeated, right? I really want to see the other 2 kings, the Emperor's guardian and the emperor himself, as well as that threat of the north and their continuous war with it.

The girl says the King is waiting in 3rd person, so the King probably wasn't taking through her.

Maybe there is 2 king?

>this is the extent of Sup Forums's intelligence

Maybe this woman is still alive and will be an enemy.

He probably control her.

oh shit, I didn't expect her to get stuck into things

Mikaros should have keeped Hero Killer himself.

Thank you based user

Shes the witch. On one of the side chapters when pweh gets caught by a bird she thinks he died and shes like "oh well thats fate for you".

What the hell is written at the bottom?

>I told you Asuta I am the King

what is this silly sod getting wound up about?

I will miss Mikaros, I hope that someday we get a flashback about how he was before awakening and how the will of the world talked to him.

It's ending?

That woman is the King.

She's keeping Sharumi safe because she wants a new body.

Helck is so cool. I wish I had a friend or older brother like him.

the person currently translating Helck has that on their series.

It's still doing well in the internal rankings, so probably not.

Story-wise we've still got 2 Heavenly Kings, 2 Great Generals (or whatever the rank directly below Emperor is), and 1 Emperor

>2 Great Generals
But there's only 1 of those.

Wait really I swear the chart had 2.

Granted I can't even remember what chapter the chart was in.

I would hope so, after they blatantly laid that speculation on the table and made a joke out of it I'd be pretty disappointed if it turned out to be true. She has a really fun personality and all of those cute moments she had with Asuta and the brothers would be tarnished.
Plus if that happens then the chances of Cless and Sharuami having a happy ending together are almost zero and I just don't want to believe that's true.

Chapter 4

Vamirio in the last bit scares me, it feels unnatural.

So what is gonna happen with Rafaed now?

Well the top three positions are taken, from weakest to strongest, by the Heavenly kings (of which there are obviously four) the dude directly below the emperor who basically acts as his right hand, and then the emperor himself who is supposedly the strongest of all. Out of all of them we are only familiar with Azudora and Vamirio so far, the other two kings had an offhand appearance in an imagine spot somewhere down the line (from what it appears one of them is a woman and the other is a big guy) but we still know pretty much nothing about the top two demons. If the general attitude and mannerisms of the demon populace are any reflection then it's quite possible that they are as wise, peaceful and kind as their subordinates would imply. Hard to imagine someone as saintly as Azudora or pure-hearted as Vamirio would knowingly work for an evil emperor.

Vamirio is sweating now more than she did against the endless army of winged soldiers, amazing, poor Piwi though.

Well the Emperor was the founder of the Empire and Azudora worked for him even when he was edgy.

Granted to contrast the humans he's probably a good king.

I fucking enjoy that piwi is shocked before Vamirio is.

So demons have some kind of morse code, neat.

I wonder if the king will actually cooperate now, I don´t trust someone who just killed a dude in the most brutal wat possible.

I've seen this pose before.

kek

Yeah, all the characters from the Ura-Sunday were drawed by the authors in this pose.

Also, any news of Kengan Ashura´s anime? It won the votation after all.

That's true, but everyone was trying to kill eachother back then. They may be peaceful, but like any good kingdom should they've made it absolutely clear that they will defend themselves if attacked. Vamirio actually making the decision to find a way to save the humans instead of just killing them like Helck thought he had to, was a pretty huge step in character development.

Nah, haven't heard anything.

>Kengan Ashura´s anime
It doesn't say anime anywhere: urasunday.com/kengan/
Wasn't it just an OVA announcement?

Mikaros just won the trope of getting killed byyour own creations, I thought that Vamirio would be the one who would deal the fatal blow, making him remember his fear for Azudora in his last moments.

Here it says anime, but maybe it will only end being a ova, that´s it if they actually do something at all.
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-05-02/kengan-ashura-manga-wins-fan-vote-to-get-anime/.87754

Attention whoring. EVERY. SINGLE. CHAPTER. On all the mangas said person is working on.

So, did the King betray Mikaros and Raphaed?

Yep, but Rafaed is stil alive and being chased by Cless and a bunch of prototypes. Mikaros could also still be alive somehow, but if not, it would be a fitting death for him.

So is either like some user said (King having another goal) or like i said time ago (King believes they cant win against Helck so he is going for a truce of sorts).

PD: Sharuami best girl.

If the king ends being a robot I wonder what kind of goal it has.

PD: Asuta best girl.

Helck really needs an anime´s boost, they could end the first season with Helck´s flashback and people would love it.

Ok, I think author is baiting us hard. Unless THIS page was the bait but seems unlikely.

I would say that the king will pretty likely use Sharuami and Helck´s other friends as hostages, that´s why he is using her to talk.

From what manga is the guy in the middle?

>What...
>Ch87 Betrayal

>Gh...

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>Th, this is...
>Could it be, you two come back to your senses...
>N, no, they didn't!
>This...

>You bastard...
> S, stop...

>GYAAAAA
>AGUAAAH
>STOOOOOP
>AGAAAAAH
>STOOOAAAA

>Our objectives might've been different, but our path should've been the same.
>Just what are you plotting...
>Dash

>Step
>Cless!!
>It doesn't look like the soldiers intend on pointing their swords at us anymore, but...
>Just what is going on...

>Ororon!
>Well done. You saved us.
>Gaw
>Sharuami...
>Is she all right?
>Yes. She only passed out...
>Vemilio-sama!
>Asta!

>I'm glad to see you're well!
>It's okay. That aside, you look hurt...
>Ooh, I was just a bit careless.
>Good grief. I'm sure I told you not to do anything reckless.
>...But great job with what you carried out just now.
>You really did help us out. Thank you.
>Oh no no no! Don't mention it!
>This is my mission, so I just did what I was set out to do.
>Don't be modest. You really did well.
>Truth to be told, if you and Ororon hadn't come, we'd have had a much harder time.
>Oh... If Vemilio-sama hadn't noticed it, I wouldn't have been able to do anything.
>Noticed it?
>What was it?
>Yes.
>You know my hearing is good, correct?

Thanks a lot.