Opinions on Trudeau?

I’m a Nova Scotian young adult and most people I know are radically split when it comes to opinions on Justin Trudeau, I myself am currently neutral but my girlfriend supports him along with about half of my family and friends and the other half is either against him or doesn’t care about politics of any sort for whatever reason. So I want to know the opinions of other like minded individuals , it doesn’t have to be about any specific policy like his recent talk attempts with China or facet of him like the constant tears, I’m interested to hear anything really.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/2017/05/10/trudeau-ethics-watchdog-question-period_n_16543804.html
youtu.be/DuVbdOx-iRE
youtube.com/watch?v=UZ2eouOLNe4
youtube.com/watch?v=5p4NUJMPAjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rR0OkqgZLtg
dailystormer.red/women-should-shut-the-fuck-up/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude you know he is a pandering leftist cuck.

He is a nu-male lucky enough to be handsome and smart enough to not do the open mouth smile with a shitty beard/mustache anymore because he would look like papa castro.

Honestly I think (know) he is a maggot

Fidel’s son is a fucking pussy.

He's a young, inexperienced, unqualified, naive idealist. What a terrible combination for a national leader.

There's pictures of Trudeau with a soylent grin?

>I myself am currently neutral
Fucking cuck.

He cries like he's acting.

He is a Globalist Soros puppet who is destroying Canada. Put Canada in Massive debt as soon as he got into office and just look at the recent news about allowing ISIS fighters to "re-integrate" and that's enough...

I'm in Vancouver and even the people who voted for Trudeau hate him now. I'm sure there are fans of his but I don't know any. In Canada all of the parties are pretty left wing.

I don't know how anyone in Canada can have an ounce of respect for a PM that has trashed the citizens born in this country many times over as well as our culture.

He's fucking retarded for sure

a pseudo-intellectual celebrity drama teacher who has never had to be fiscally responsible, and couldn't run a small business, never mind a country
great hair tho

It will come out that Trudeau molested a young boy and then begins the push to normalize pedophilia.

>He's a young, inexperienced, unqualified, naive idealist. What a terrible combination for a national leader.
This among other things.
But hey, weed will be legal in PEI this July. So maybe it will create much needed revenue for the shit hole.
Nobody down there has any extra income or any money at all but weed will be legal!

Also from NS everyone is too liberal here. He seems harmless though.

I think the guy is a master manipulator. Its the standard for politicians but i really don't like the ultra progressive image they're trying to fabricate. All of the crying, feminism, minority empowerment.. it doesn't appeal to me at all. But im not overly worried about it because the core policies of the fed haven't changed at all. It's a branding thing

>He seems harmless though.
Dig deeper user.
Trudeau is a total threat, just like Pierre was.

I feel your pain, but Trudeau couldn't be half the man his father was, he can't run the country and he is a total cuck on the world stage, just why be neutral?

How? He seems more like a celebrity than a politician. Because of all the sand niggers he let in?

Justin Trudeau is a waste of space

He’s awful and is neck deep in globalism and terrorism.

I wish Canada had some real investigative journalists like the US does. Because I really want to know why our immigration minister lied about what country she was from, i want to know why the Sikh community hates our Sikh defence minister and whether the Muslim brotherhood connections of that Khalid woman are well established.

Justin Trudeau is doing some Hillary Clinton level sleaze bag shit, I’m sure of it.

He's the patient zero of why Canada needs to be wiped off the world map. A fucking failed actor as PM. I'm glad Chandler from Friends used to beat his ass in school.

Interesting points, especially the ones about his autistic tendencies.

He is a puppet of george soros and the open borders white ethnocide agenda. He should have each of his limbs tied with a rope to four horses pulling in different directions.

When I heard Justin speak at Pierre's funeral, I was moved. Wasn't surprised he'd follow someday. Of the three sons he had the best shot.
He came along at the right time, he is the Anti-Harper. I could see him winning the next election but beyond that who knows.
For the record, I too cried when hearing about Gord Downie pbuh.

I am so far Right that the differences between Trudeau and Harper and the NDP are like rounding errors

/thread

Neck yourself.

huffingtonpost.ca/2017/05/10/trudeau-ethics-watchdog-question-period_n_16543804.html

youtu.be/DuVbdOx-iRE
Ohhh Trudeau shills that must hurt.

I miss you Gord
youtube.com/watch?v=UZ2eouOLNe4

Check

First, why?

>When I heard Justin speak at Pierre's funeral, I was moved
Did he cry or something? That fucking embarrassment cries at anything.
The only movement I get from him is the urge to evacuate my bowels.
>Anti-Harper
He's not anti-anything except an anti-Canadian Soros shill hell bent on destroying this country.

>He's not anti-anything except an anti-Canadian Soros shill hell bent on destroying this country.

His wife was sucking Mick Jagger and Castro's cock and he knew about it. Guy is a fucking loser.

At least he's not wynne

Here it is in its entirety, just in case you have 12 minutes to spare.
I heard it on the radio and never saw the video til just now.
youtube.com/watch?v=5p4NUJMPAjQ

You can download a FBI verified pedophile symbol off of Justin Trudeau's foundation website

Justin loves Arab cock in his ass.

He's an effeminate fop and a Canadian national embarrassment

I like him, hasn't done anything terrible yet and legal weed will be a nice boost to the economy

How about (You) watch Justin Castreau waffling on a question asked by a fucking elementary school student.
youtube.com/watch?v=rR0OkqgZLtg

Nova Scotian here, I'm voting for him because I want him to turn this fucking country intoa total 3rd world shithole. Everyone west of the maritimes deserve it for being dirty crypto jew faggots.

I don't know how anyone could support this absolute moronic, treasonous fag. This country is full of retards. Even shitskins are more conservative than the average white.
Pray for societal collapse.

Why is every maritimer on Sup Forums a massively butthurt faggot?

This. Candians deserve to be lynched on the streets for the beta cucks they are. I find myself just disrespecting random Canadians now because I assume their a piece of shit traitor.

Maybe because we have good reason to be, you fuckin westcuck crypto kike piece of shit

Because everyone West of Quebec is a massive flaming pussyfooting twat. I've been all over the world and never seen a people so subservient to cuckoldry.

t. Irishman in Canada

Never even addressed it.

>I myself am currently neutral
pussy

Says the welfare collecting ex-fishing merchant.

Well I can say as a member of the middle class lowering the TFSA back to 5500$ was a kick in the ass. He's also done fuck all to help entry level home buyers when he has the power to do so.

And? I'm on welfare and I still made a few g's this week. Thanks for the money, wagie.

At least his dead commie dad took on the military of a US backed dictatorship. Trudeau looks like he can't take a single punch.

Is that why he cries about the natives so much? He's all sorry for beating one up?

The faggiest fucking clown ever to lead a modern Western nation. It boggles the mind. It would be hysterically funny if he weren't fatal for Canada.

Literally a nigger.

What, living off welfare gibs and migrating to the oil fields for work? You're mad about that? You'd be a broke poverty striken shithole if it weren't for the west being a part of your greater nation.
>irishman talking about country
You have an open faggot as a prime minister.
The prairies and rural BC are the most right wing areas in the nation. Ontario and Quebec are full of fags.

It's the reaction from the black dude in the canada jumpsuit in the background that does it for me.

>You have an open faggot as a prime minister.
Everything Trudeau wishes to be

PET was a turbocuck

multiculturalism was his fucking idea

Now it's literally all over the western world as an ideal.

Fuck PET

>I’m a Nova Scotian young adult
Is this you in pic related

This artical is about him
dailystormer.red/women-should-shut-the-fuck-up/

Just glad he's not our leader

Have not yet met anybody who has good things to say about him. Most people I know think of him as too weak and juvenile to be leading a country. I don't like him a whole lot, though he hasn't done anything catastrophically bad thus far.

If it hasn't been posted yet he literally said, "Honor killings shouldn't be called barbaric."

Also, "The budget will balance itself"

Usually those are the only points I need.

Priorities!

He's the stupidest human being alive today. He's a poster boy. A mascot. The real evil is the Liberal party. Of course your girlfriend "supports him" because women are fucking stupid when it comes to politics. I'm guessing I know which "side of your family" supports this douchebag.

Here is a list I put out 6 months ago about my problems with the PM. You can add to this all the BS with the finance minister now too
Campaigned a 10B deficit budget. It is now ballooned 28B and the money isn't being put towards what they promised (such as movement away from green energy, instead it's being put to things like large payouts for bombardier CEOs)

Campaigned electoral reform. No longer doing that on the reason of a lack of consensus. Yet they want to change the rules of the house of commons to only have to show up 4 days a week and for justin to only need to be there 1 day a week. They not only have a lack of consensus, but huge opposition push-back.

M103 motion to ban "Islamophobia", without actually defining what Islamophobia means. Essentially rolling back our free speech rights

Bill C16, which essentially incites compelled speech (or risk jail/250k fines) for personal pronouns under a post-modern social constructionist view of gender identity being essentially a subjective decision.

Touting openness, transparency, and accountability, despite complete refusal to answer house questions. Such as trudea's ethical lapses which he is currently under investigation for. Complete refusal to answer the question of have you met with the ethics commissioner and if so how many times, along side a multitude of other questions.

Their infrastructure investment bank which essentially insures foreign investment loan against tax payer dollars, creating a highly suspect system of foreign investors to invest with zero risk to them, and all the risk assumed by canadians. This is known as Moral Hazard, and is dangerous for all canadians.

Hi user, thank yu for your post. I'd like to discuss with you but while I follow world politics I'm not familiar with Justin Trudeau. Is he a famous actor? Help me get up to speed to I can contribute.

You can see shit like what's happening with laurier university after C16 being used to try and silence free speakers and thinkers.

kek

People I think of as leftists don't like him due his failure to block pipeline projects (I don't know which ones).

Left and right may no longer be useful categorizations. They don't work for me.

Fag who has never worked a day in his life.

Undeniable confirmation that Power Corp and allied energy corporations/primary resource extaraction companies own Canada and operate through proxies while the retarded normies worship the pablum archon that is Justin Trudeau.

Fwiw op most people in this nation are fine with him. He’s not ruining the nation, it just more of the status quo politically plus a little more social liberalism plus weed. People on Sup Forums are an anti-left bunch so they’ll paint him as the anti-christ. Just be happy we’re a stable nation.

He's like Obama except he hates straight whites even more

he's a faggot

fuck the libs that elected him

Better not say that holding your welfare check or you might look like a hypocrite you fucking moron

I find him to be highly unintelligent, incapable, and weak.
Loathesome

Your friends are probably far-left and he's only far-left on Immigration and employment equity, on all other things he's not too different from the cons. I guess the one positive thing about him is that he's not NDP, that would be hell on earth.

I watched that Eulogy too. You know what I saw? The same shitty, third rate acting that I'm seeing today. See those tears he's shedding every other day? Same guy back on that stage play acting over his dead father. It's easy for people to recognize genuine emotion and anyone who watches that Eulogy can easily see he was faking it. And he's faking it now.

>said the american as a reality tv show host is president of his country

quite emotional, his discourse encouraging,
quite the looker too, he is able to work with the foreigt leaders.
but he is inexperience with economy and does not distinguish the diference betwen doing what is right or needed.

if you look at him hes an idealist, dunno maybe canada will have better days if he stops thinking like an naive teen when it comes to chossing betwen lesser evils.

>I guess the one positive thing about him is that he's not NDP, that would be hell on earth.

I'm just hoping that something gives before we have another election because I don't see anyone I want to vote for. We need a Common Sense Party.

I would eat lead out of the end of a double barrelled shotgun before I watched that again. That video, my friend, is a hate crime.

>be me
>live in NDP run province
There's no hope if these incompetent twats get elected nationally

Just a suggestion,
Why don't we run for MP in the 2019 election? We could form our own party, or run independently. We may not win the most seats but we can definitely sway the results in out favor.

Checked

Not 100% sure but are you saying Trudeau is involved in Canadian politics? With a name like that I wonder if he even speaks chinese.

A friend of a friend worked in the Sylvia Hotel here in Vancouver. She knew him from family stays there since he was a boy. She says he's a nice guy, but not leader material at all.

>everyone is liberal here
>instantly know youre a fag from halifax

No, because he's a Soros ally, a "multiculturalist" and is for the replacement (genocide) of the European people that founded Canada

>smirks like pet
>studders like pet
>effeminate like pet

Yup, totally Fidel's lovechild.

Honestly I don't follow Canadian politics either. I'm just waiting for the nukes.

>lectures Canada about how we need to cut down on fossil fuels because much global warming
>uses a military jet to go on vacation, releases more CO2 into the environment in one trip than a whole family in one year
Really makes me think

Like every second photo. See pic related.

>We could form our own party

We will indirectly. They're all pandering to diversity, and gender nonsense etc right now because that's whats selling. A change in the zeitgeist would demand a similar change in the suckhole politicians we'll be burdened with.

Good point. Lets hope they all go off at once and everywhere. Its the best future really.

Checked and agreed.