You fags are unbelievable

This is literally a white chimpout on Sup Forums right now. The dumb fuck couldn't follow simple instructions, and how he's dead. And you think it's somehow the cops fault? Just because he was unfortunate enough to be the one to pull the trigger?

Get your heads out of your fucking asses and look at the hypocrisy.

He was intoxicated and terrorified. That’s why he couldn’t follow instructions well. I mean, I hardly care. But even an autistic retard should’ve been able to profile that guy as a non threat.

lurk moar retard, it's obvious shills are active cause Sup Forums threads move faster than usuall

this! also jews are based

He being dead or not is related to the last movement he did, which could ´ve been pulling a gun out. I don´t blame the cop for that in a nation as the USA.
That being said, cop acted as an asshole through the entire intervention and some like that should not be "serving" citizens.

The guy who fired the shots was not the guy barking orders.

WHO CARES??? HE WAS A 56%

the cop literally did nothing wrong.

not going to explain it again

>shills
do they pay you in colgate?

>if you cant follow instructions that means you must die

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

nu-pol donald fags don't realize Dorner was a hero to this board. so fucking sick of you all

Agreed,
Reason pol is crying is because the can imagine themselves in the situation and they to can't understand simple instructions

Just a drunkard cheating on his wife who shot squirrels for a living killed by a tattooed faggot, nothing of value was lost

> visits Sup Forums
> still doesn't know what a chimp-out is
i hope for your sake that you're a shitposter, aussie

It's been nonstop niggertier shilling all day about this shit. Almost as if logic and reason don't exist anymore. What the fuck happened to Sup Forums? Big Shareblue raid today? Been seeing a lot of niggertalk like "bootlicker" being thrown around.

this guy gets it

The cop pulled the trigger, how is there any "just happened"

I pray to kek you are raped to death by wolves

But Trump said cops are BASED so obviously they are BASED and aren't loyal to any kike or nigger mayor that signs their checks and totally wouldn't be the first ones to start collecting weapons or anything. W-WE LOVE OUR COPS!

This. Haven't we all shot an unarmed man laying on the ground. Don't be hypocrites.

Shaver was a good kid. He didn't do anything. I think we should consider how we budget for our programs.

>that flag
>that comment
underrated

>The dumb fuck couldn't follow simple instructions, and how he's dead.
Don't worry user. I'm glad he's dead.
1. I wouldn't have been doing what he was doing when the cops were called.
2. I wouldn't have disobeyed simple fucking instructions when they showed up.
3. I wish I had billions of dollars to waste so I could give that cop about a million as publicly as possible, just to trigger all the libfaggots.

>What the fuck happened to Sup Forums?
Shareblue learned that the fucking mods won't do shit about their repetitive trolling.

Isn't it ironic that he was an exterminator?

>CRAWL TOWARDS ME

What the fuck was he thinking? Did he want his dick sucked?

White people are killed by cops everyday in America?

What's so special about this one?

>mmm I love your sweaty salty balls Officer Daddy
>please shoot it all down my throat I need a tummy full of Officer's cummies!!

>Dorner was a hero
Get a microscope.
Find your tiny dick.
Cut it off.
Kill yourself.

>I'm a triggered libtard.

dorner was a hero though. the LA police are known as the most corrupt in the country and the cops he shot deserved what they got.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK. ANOTHER FALSE FLAG THREAD BY THE SAME SHILLS MAKING IT LOOK LIKE THERES A WHITE CHIMPOUT

Damn fagstrayan u shure trowed us with 4D contrarianism

There are many situations where the cops are in the right to shoot the person. This is not one of those situations. The cop did his job incorrectly.
Remember- "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

>confusing memes for reality
wew lad

checkt

bump, cuz fuck shills